PDA

View Full Version : animal pak A.M. or P.M.?

phlex_ing
12-31-08, 11:55 am
I was wondering what time of day you all take your animal pak? I try to take mine in the morning but most of the time it’s with my before bed shake. Do any of ya’ll know what pills have what in them?

machineman
12-31-08, 12:48 pm
hey phlex...I usually take pak in the morning....just my personal preference....

here is the pill line up....

http://www.olhsa1.net/pakinfo.jpg

Little Z
12-31-08, 1:18 pm
I take mine with the first meal of the day, be it a shake or actual meal.

and my dude machineman took care of the which pill is which already.. so you're covered now bro.

born0withno0soul
12-31-08, 1:46 pm
as long as you get ity in everyday timing is not that crucial. but mornings are always best if possible. dont sweat the small shit

shredder
01-01-09, 6:08 pm
Yea I take mine in the morning, I have taken it right before bed, but have noticed that I do not sleep as well for some reason. I find that when I take it in the morning I get some sense of extra energy throughout the day. I take it sometimes @ 5 pm or so if I feel I need an extra boost.

-Shred

Enforcer
01-02-09, 9:42 am
I was wondering what time of day you all take your animal pak? I try to take mine in the morning but most of the time it’s with my before bed shake. Do any of ya’ll know what pills have what in them?

I take mine in the morning with breakfast. Gets the day started right.

Joseb
01-02-09, 1:47 pm
on the can it says take it twice a day.. so both times would be optimal. but most people dont need that many vitamins and it would be a waste of money.. so i'd say morning.

wedge
01-02-09, 2:50 pm
I always take mine in the morning, when I first get up. In my opinion, having the vitamins, nutrients, etc in your system to go through the day is key.

Aggression
01-02-09, 3:12 pm
I take mine in the morning with breakfast. Gets the day started right.

x2 on this. Get it in early and let your body reap the benefits throughout the day