PDA

View Full Version : Which is better for when you want to put on mass?

YUNG THOR
12-31-08, 2:33 pm
Question-Which one is better? Real gains,great gains or gain fast ? and if you want to suggest a pack of your choice sure....

shizz702
12-31-08, 2:36 pm
Question-Which one is better? Real gains,great gains or gain fast ? and if you want to suggest a pack of your choice sure....

Bro, no offense but your overthinking shit, protein powder is protein powder. Real Gains is good stuff, I'm sure those others are fine too.

What is better for gaining mass then anything is SQUATS, and FOOD!

YUNG THOR
12-31-08, 2:54 pm
Ok.. i get you ..

prowrestler
12-31-08, 3:13 pm
real gains and animal pak................

there, now go eat food

YUNG THOR
12-31-08, 3:15 pm
real gains and animal pak................

there, now go eat food

Im eating,Im eating...

redskin 344
12-31-08, 3:17 pm
eat some more

Little Z
12-31-08, 3:18 pm
Im eating,Im eating...

not enough, eat some more.. take the 2 weeks you got comin for the recovery.. and POUND some
food bro.. seriously.. start loggin what you are eating.. you ask for this advice, I wanna see what
you do with it.. show us we arent just wasting time.. lets see what kind of eating you are really doin..

futurefreak101
12-31-08, 3:20 pm
honestly you started about 10 threads...search the site you will find what you need...good luck

Little Z
12-31-08, 3:26 pm
honestly you started about 10 threads...search the site you will find what you need...good luck

pretty sure thats been the goal this week for a few.. see how many threads can be started i guess...

prowrestler
12-31-08, 3:32 pm
pretty sure thats been the goal this week for a few.. see how many threads can be started i guess...

LMAO~!!!!

like, i think people miss the whole animalpak.com website with training,diet, livin and packs articles. fuck people, learn on your own and you will pick up more then just asking random Q's all the time.

RESEARCH.

Little Z
12-31-08, 3:33 pm
LMAO~!!!!

like, i think people miss the whole animalpak.com website with training,diet, kivin and packs articles. fuck people, learn on your own and you will pick up more then just asking random Q's all the time.

RESEARCH.

10) Be On Point...
You're inspired... Yeah, great. But chances are, the thread you're gonna start or the question you're about to ask has already been posted here... Shit, and probably more than once. So do us a favor and use the search function. Trust us, we don't want to see another thread asking what music you listen to when you train or how much protein you should take... Understand? We also want you to pay attention to where you're posting. When you post in the wrong section, we gotta move that post and this will keep us from what we really want to do--contribute here on this forum. And we don't like that. Post appropriately.

..im done

YUNG THOR
12-31-08, 3:40 pm
10) Be On Point...
You're inspired... Yeah, great. But chances are, the thread you're gonna start or the question you're about to ask has already been posted here... Shit, and probably more than once. So do us a favor and use the search function. Trust us, we don't want to see another thread asking what music you listen to when you train or how much protein you should take... Understand? We also want you to pay attention to where you're posting. When you post in the wrong section, we gotta move that post and this will keep us from what we really want to do--contribute here on this forum. And we don't like that. Post appropriately.

..im done

But at the same time you want to ask questions to findout things from your peers...but i undrstand your saying im starting alot of threads and apologise

YUNG THOR
12-31-08, 3:43 pm
LMAO~!!!!

like, i think people miss the whole animalpak.com website with training,diet, livin and packs articles. fuck people, learn on your own and you will pick up more then just asking random Q's all the time.

RESEARCH.

I guess to satisfy you ill not post any threads,ill read

like little z said im done

Little Z
12-31-08, 3:45 pm
I guess to satisfy you ill not post any threads,ill read

like little z said im done

now you are taking things to far bro, we arent saying dont post any threads.. we are just saying do
a little searching first, just incase someone has already posted the question you want to ask and if
it has been asked, bump that SAME post up by making it fresh for us all to see. No one is saying you
need to not post anymore, thats not the case at all brother. Just tryin to keep things simple here..

YUNG THOR
12-31-08, 3:49 pm
now you are taking things to far bro, we arent saying dont post any threads.. we are just saying do
a little searching first, just incase someone has already posted the question you want to ask and if
it has been asked, bump that SAME post up by making it fresh for us all to see. No one is saying you
need to not post anymore, thats not the case at all brother. Just tryin to keep things simple here..

I understand that but you have it like im just making threads for reason ...iunderstand where you arecoming from but all you had to say is that lets keep it simple ill understand not telling me that people sometimes take animalpak.com differently.. i just curious...this is my 3 rd day on here since last yr just geting back to it..

Little Z
12-31-08, 3:52 pm
I understand that but you have it like im just making threads for reason ...iunderstand where you arecoming from but all you had to say is that lets keep it simple ill understand not telling me that people sometimes take animalpak.com differently.. i just curious...this is my 3 rd day on here since last yr just geting back to it..

And we are all glad you are back bro, no one is attacking you or questioning you. Just from our
point of view it seemed you continued to ask the same questions over and over, and we were just
letting you know, incase you didnt, that there is a search feature. Hell, PM me if you have any questions.
If I know the answer, ill hit you right back, if not, ill GET the answer for you.. but dont let this cause you
not to stay active on the board.

YUNG THOR
12-31-08, 3:55 pm
Thanks....ill take u up on that but this post was just to see the preference of different people..between the 3 different poteins

Little Z
12-31-08, 3:57 pm
Thanks....ill take u up on that but this post was just to see the preference of different people..between the 3 different poteins

I understand that, but not everyone will.. that goes back to the proper location of the post.
This would've been better under "Packs" and then under Supplements and you couldve written
it up a bit differently.. but its done and over with.. no one hates you bro haha..

YUNG THOR
12-31-08, 4:00 pm
I understand that, but not everyone will.. that goes back to the proper location of the post.
This would've been better under "Packs" and then under Supplements and you couldve written
it up a bit differently.. but its done and over with.. no one hates you bro haha..

Thank god i thought was a cast off now LMFAO

Little Z
12-31-08, 4:02 pm
Thank god i thought was a cast off now LMFAO

Nah your good, just make sure you rest up properly, and follow the advice these guys have given you.
Dont make them regret it like a few others have.. Thats why I said I wanna see you log what you
are eating.. to see if you take their advice to heart.. You gotta want this bro..

YUNG THOR
12-31-08, 4:07 pm
Nah your good, just make sure you rest up properly, and follow the advice these guys have given you.
Dont make them regret it like a few others have.. Thats why I said I wanna see you log what you
are eating.. to see if you take their advice to heart.. You gotta want this bro..

Right now...6 eggs oatmeal for breakfast
a great gains shake
Mashed Yam and 2 chicken Beast
another shake
5 hot pockets and a chicken breast......So far

Little Z
12-31-08, 4:09 pm
Right now...6 eggs oatmeal for breakfast
a great gains shake
Mashed Yam and 2 chicken Beast
another shake
5 hot pockets and a chicken breast......So far

hot pockets.. haha that brings back some road trip memories.. you keepin track of any macros?
and which number of cals/day are you shooting for? i know of 3 different totals that you were given..

YUNG THOR
12-31-08, 4:21 pm
Uh im aiming over 4000 cals...and protein 430 dunno bout fats...

YUNG THOR
12-31-08, 4:34 pm
hot pockets.. haha that brings back some road trip memories.. you keepin track of any macros?
and which number of cals/day are you shooting for? i know of 3 different totals that you were given..

And when you say fats ... like how?

h 3 L L b 0 y
12-31-08, 4:53 pm
How does a dude post two threads on the same topic that he could have used the search function for and have over 60 replies in a day?

YUNG THOR
12-31-08, 4:55 pm
How does a dude post two threads on the same topic that he could have used the search function for and have over 60 replies in a day?

You know i got the piont a while back no need fo further input..

Little Z
12-31-08, 4:57 pm

I agree and we have already covered this topic, but to his defense.. one asked about a diet in
general, and the other asked about specific gainers..

h 3 L L b 0 y
12-31-08, 5:02 pm
I agree and we have already covered this topic, but to his defense.. one asked about a diet in
general, and the other asked about specific gainers..

Lol so why not ask both questions in one thread? Or do a little searching first..

YUNG THOR
12-31-08, 5:03 pm
Thank you i thought i was alone on that one , i admited i coud have put it in the other one .. but im new like i said befoe ll get it ...and trust me folks i got it ...

Little Z
12-31-08, 5:03 pm
Lol so why not ask both questions in one thread? Or do a little searching first..

lol i know bro.. ive stressed this to the OP.. on a few threads.. Im sure he understands where we
are all coming from..

YUNG THOR
12-31-08, 5:11 pm

Now if you did some researching youself you would see I apologised and said why so many Threads becuz im NEW to this but i have learnt what i can do now... but i guess you want to make me look bad or something huh hellboy?

Little Z
12-31-08, 5:14 pm
Now if you did some researching youself you would see I apologised and said why so many Threads becuz im NEW to this but i have learnt what i can do now... but i guess you want to make me look bad or something huh hellboy?

Yo.. none of that is needed bro, not everybody reads fully through a post.. dont need to talk down
to or about anyone..

I know you are just defending yourself about anyone posting about you having multiple threads
but dont turn it around about the person..

YUNG THOR
12-31-08, 5:16 pm
Yo.. none of that is needed bro, not everybody reads fully through a post.. dont need to talk down
to or about anyone..

I know you are just defending yourself about anyone posting about you having multiple threads
but dont turn it around about the person..

Right i understand that and im sorry but i dnt like people who have no idea about what they are talking about and wantto make you look bad..but i apologise hellboy i guess you didnt know.

Little Z
12-31-08, 5:19 pm
Right i understand that and im sorry but i dnt like people who have no idea about what they are talking about and wantto make you look bad..but i apologise hellboy i guess you didnt know.

You gotta look at it this way too bro, you dont like it when people talk about what they "dont know"

Well when people see you have multiple threads on the same subject, they will automatically assume
you either dont know what you are talking about or dont take this seriously..

As we have talked about already, you now know to look into your question(s) before posting..

YUNG THOR
12-31-08, 5:27 pm
You gotta look at it this way too bro, you dont like it when people talk about what they "dont know"

Well when people see you have multiple threads on the same subject, they will automatically assume
you either dont know what you are talking about or dont take this seriously..

As we have talked about already, you now know to look into your question(s) before posting..

Understandble..... Again my Apologises....lil restrict my threads to more meaning ful ones

Little Z
12-31-08, 5:29 pm
Understandble..... Again my Apologises....lil restrict my threads to more meaning ful ones

Sounds good bro..

YUNG THOR
12-31-08, 6:21 pm
Sounds good bro..

Ye we are all family here makes no sense gettin peeved....

BODYUNDRCONSTRUCTION
12-31-08, 9:21 pm
This was given to me by the pro's here.I was stuck at 180lbs and just following this and making a little change I put on 6lbs in 10 days.I usually weigh myself in the morning before meals.My bdy fat still same.Meal one I added a slice of american cheese with all the fat it has and a cup of low fat milk.I mix one serving of real gains with 20oz low fat milk and zip on it thru the day when am thirsty.Then before bed another real gains shake with water.
Post workout I do 2 scoop whey,1 scoop storm,5g bcaa and 20oz gatorade.I drink this at the gym before leaving and an hr 1/2 later tilapia n 1 cup brown rice for meal 5.Fuk I have to get up at 4am to start eatting but I want results dont matter the price to pay.Thats the animal way brothers.Consistency and dedication and its paying off.Thank you Bros!!!
Happy New Year
Meal 1: 8 eggs (8 whites), 1 cup of oatmeal, 2 tablespoons

of natty peanut butter

Meal 2: 8-10 ounces of chicken or fish, 1 cup of brown rice

Meal 3: 8-10 ounces of lean beef, 1 yam, 1 cup of greens

Meal 4: 8-10 ounces of lean beef, 1 cup of brown rice

Meal 5: 8-10 ounces of chicken or fish

Meal 6: 8-10 ounces of some type of beef, 1 yam, 1 cup of greens

MELTDOWN
12-31-08, 11:14 pm
good info in here.... http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?section=diet&ID=415

YUNG THOR
01-01-09, 9:14 am
good info in here.... http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?section=diet&ID=415

Thanks

Feel The Power
01-01-09, 10:02 am
umm... yeah.. we will go ahead and make sure you get another copy of that memo... haha. (what movie is that from?) Anyhow, I was just about to post a diet, but the one bodyunderconstruction posted looks fantastic!

YUNG THOR
01-01-09, 11:45 am
Got that right....