PDA

View Full Version : animal stak

robleamy
12-31-08, 7:56 pm
hey guys new to animal products just ordered my first stak... pak, omega, stak 2, and torrent. i'm confused on the animal stak though
is it prohormones or not i keep reading different things from different places i dont know if im reading about the original stak or the new stak. and i don't really want to use pro hormones. all info appriciated thanks rob

widdlewade44
12-31-08, 8:28 pm
hey guys new to animal products just ordered my first stak... pak, omega, stak 2, and torrent. i'm confused on the animal stak though
is it prohormones or not i keep reading different things from different places i dont know if im reading about the original stak or the new stak. and i don't really want to use pro hormones. all info appriciated thanks rob

Stak is an awesome product. It was originally called Stak and went through a reformulation when andro was removed from all supplements with the entire Mark McGuire issue. After its reformulation it was called Stak2.

With the celebration of the 25th Anniversary of the Animalpak and Animal line new labels were rolled out and Stak2 was 'renamed' Stak. It is the same great product as Stak2 and I personally can't speak highly enough about it. I'm currently using a stak of Stak and it's great. It's generally for cats 25 years old and up.

Again, welcome aboard and Happy New Year!

Kevin
widdlewade44

robleamy
12-31-08, 9:11 pm
cool thanks for the info but what about the whole pro hormone thing is it still pro hormone or not? im just kind of iffy on going that rout. and happy new year to you as well as everyone else.

Little Z
01-01-09, 10:37 pm
cool thanks for the info but what about the whole pro hormone thing is it still pro hormone or not? im just kind of iffy on going that rout. and happy new year to you as well as everyone else.

Negative.. its not a PH.. great product, you will be pleased..

MELTDOWN
01-01-09, 11:22 pm
look straight up your screen and find "packs". clicky there and find Stak on the left and clicky again. good info found in there and a really good breakdown and explanation.

robleamy
01-02-09, 1:54 am
hell yeah cant wait for that shit to come in the mail thanks for the reply guys.

Little Z
01-02-09, 2:45 am
hell yeah cant wait for that shit to come in the mail thanks for the reply guys.

No problem, stay strong. stay Animal.

Enforcer
01-02-09, 9:36 am

Animal Stak is no longer a prohormone. It is a 100% natural product. Most likely you were reading posts regarding the old Animal Stak formula.

robleamy
01-02-09, 8:06 pm
i think so too cause a lot of the lables on the back of the cans said different things so i think your right on that one and then some of them said it could cause you to grow breasts and hair loss and shit so i didnt know what to think. but thanks a gain for all the posts guys this site is the shit.

Little Z
01-03-09, 8:21 pm
Animal Stak is no longer a prohormone. It is a 100% natural product. Most likely you were reading posts regarding the old Animal Stak formula.

robleamy,

brother E will never steer you wrong in any information he gives you, you can put his response in stone..

no one here will intentionally give you wrong advice, good luck with your Stak bro..