PDA

View Full Version : Another Year Come And Gone

Young_Gun
12-31-08, 9:20 pm
As I think about the past year, I have to admit it's been the hardest of my life. It's also been one of the best. This was the year I realized who I was and what I'm capable of. Many people have lots of potential, not just in bodybuilding but in life in general. We all love the iron, thats a given. But this year my "resolution" is to be a better son, a better friend, and a better student of this teacher we call Life.
I recently joined the navy as a corpsman (medic) going to BUD/s. BUD/s is Basic Underwater Demolition School. It's where they train us to become Navy SEALs. I'm nervous to say the least. But I know that this is what i want to do. Hell I get free food and a free gym. What more could I ask for lol.
Anyways, I'm getting a little off topic. Let's talk about lifting. Now this may sound obvious, but just think about it. If you're not gonna lift don't go to the gym. The reason I say this is because too often I see guys just lounging around or trying to catch the eye of the chick with a nice ass on the elliptical machine. Go do work. Do your sets, get your rest, finish your workout THEN go talk to her. After you eat your post-workout meal of course lol.
Happy New Years fellas

Dedicated2Liftin
12-31-08, 9:50 pm
Congrats on finding you're calling in life; it's something to be excited about and grateful for. Additionally, let me reciprocate the Happy New Years and wish you the best with your resolutions and future plans.

Ded

Young_Gun
01-08-09, 10:39 pm
thanks bro. i appreciate the support

InkdMuscle
01-09-09, 12:18 am
As I think about the past year, I have to admit it's been the hardest of my life. It's also been one of the best. This was the year I realized who I was and what I'm capable of. Many people have lots of potential, not just in bodybuilding but in life in general. We all love the iron, thats a given. But this year my "resolution" is to be a better son, a better friend, and a better student of this teacher we call Life.
I recently joined the navy as a corpsman (medic) going to BUD/s. BUD/s is Basic Underwater Demolition School. It's where they train us to become Navy SEALs. I'm nervous to say the least. But I know that this is what i want to do. Hell I get free food and a free gym. What more could I ask for lol.
Anyways, I'm getting a little off topic. Let's talk about lifting. Now this may sound obvious, but just think about it. If you're not gonna lift don't go to the gym. The reason I say this is because too often I see guys just lounging around or trying to catch the eye of the chick with a nice ass on the elliptical machine. Go do work. Do your sets, get your rest, finish your workout THEN go talk to her. After you eat your post-workout meal of course lol.
Happy New Years fellas

Damn Bro your Taking BUDS.. My hats off to you. I seen the documentary on that. When you graduate from the class, YES GRADUATE ANIMALS dont fail. That will be a remarkable accomplishment in it self. Keep your focus on point and you have a bright future a head.