PDA

View Full Version : M-Stak = Blood Pressure Change

Joker-Roo
12-31-08, 10:18 pm
..Question for anybody well educated on Mstak. What is in it that is making my blood presuure rise? I normally keep around 125-80. After a week on mstak it is now 143-77.

I have only done cardio once in a blue moon as I am trying to gain as much. I am going to throw it in at least 3 times a week to see if it fix or helps the problem. Best time for the cardio is in the morning correct? Any hints will help here.

P.S- Forget who said it on this forum but being big aint worth shit if your six feet under. Starting to sink in now.

Andru

BODYUNDRCONSTRUCTION
12-31-08, 10:23 pm
I have heard that taking the red pill might help if you are sensitive to stimulants.I have done a few M-stak cycles with no problem.Try that and see how it works for you.

Sphinx
12-31-08, 10:30 pm
I have heard that taking the red pill might help if you are sensitive to stimulants.I have done a few M-stak cycles with no problem.Try that and see how it works for you.

My thoughts exact, might be the red pill, it can pack a punch if your sensitive to stimulants.

Enforcer
01-02-09, 9:44 am
..Question for anybody well educated on Mstak. What is in it that is making my blood presuure rise? I normally keep around 125-80. After a week on mstak it is now 143-77.

I have only done cardio once in a blue moon as I am trying to gain as much. I am going to throw it in at least 3 times a week to see if it fix or helps the problem. Best time for the cardio is in the morning correct? Any hints will help here.

P.S- Forget who said it on this forum but being big aint worth shit if your six feet under. Starting to sink in now.

Andru

Sounds to me like its the caffiene in the produc thats doing this to you bro. You may want to take out the red pill for a few days and still see if you are having the same effects.