PDA

View Full Version : Intra Aid

sportsfan4110
01-01-09, 4:14 pm
i got my tub of it the other day and i was reading through the recipe sections of the intra-aid and i coun't find the "on the rocks" or "slurpee" recipe. can anyone help guide me to what these are? sorry for the trouble...

Little Z
01-02-09, 5:19 am
i got my tub of it the other day and i was reading through the recipe sections of the intra-aid and i coun't find the "on the rocks" or "slurpee" recipe. can anyone help guide me to what these are? sorry for the trouble...

They are just mixing recipes.. depends on how you like your Intra-Aid..

On-The-Rocks.. no one had perfected a "recipe" yet.. but you mix that sucker up, toss it in the freezer for
about 20-30 mins before your workout.. as you head out the door, toss some ice in the shaker, shake it up
and there you have it..

Slurpee.. same as above, minus the ice and put it in for 30-45 mins, i give it a shake at about the 20 minute mark,
and by the time i head out the door, its perfect..

Try tossin some Storm in there too.. great mix, and the taste is something you would not expect..

This reminds me, im like REALLY low in IA.. i need to order another tub haha..

sportsfan4110
01-02-09, 4:18 pm
thanks Z... im gonna try those during my next few workouts.

Aggression
01-02-09, 4:34 pm
I'm more of a simplistic kinda guy I guess. I just use water from my gallon jug, which is usually room temperate at that point. Throw in 20oz water, 1 scoop IA, and I'm good. Although cold water does make it taste better.

To answer your question, all the Intr-Aid recipes are here: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=20746&highlight=intra-Aid