PDA

View Full Version : stack help

PTRAIN
01-01-09, 8:48 pm
would taking mstak with MRI blackpowder be a bad idea?

Little Z
01-01-09, 9:00 pm
would taking mstak with MRI blackpowder be a bad idea?

9) Conflicts of Interest...
The Forvm is a forum run by the brothers at Animalpak.com, a website dedicated to all things Animal. Animal is more than a lifestyle... It is a way of life, a relentless pursuit of iron. Yet Animal also represents a line of supplements--a solid fucking one at that. So understand that the "Packs" section will be devoted exclusively to Animal supplements. Now if you wanna talk about other supplements in general, post in the "Supplements 101" sub-section. But like we said before, this is a forum run by Animal. So we do not want to see the promotion of our competitors or their products. You can talk about supplements generally (creatine, whey protein, NO products), but not by specific name. We don't want this community filled up with reps or shills for other companies promoting their wares. At the same time, we will not condone the bashing of other companies, stores, or anything related to this industry. There will be no condescension, no talking down or berating. Treat all members with the utmost respect. Do not undermine the Animal brand, the marketing that supports it or sabotage directly or indirectly any business enterprises related to Universal Nutrition.

Gotta watch tossin other brand names out there bro.. gotta use a base description "NO Product"..

PTRAIN
01-01-09, 9:03 pm
9) Conflicts of Interest...
The Forvm is a forum run by the brothers at Animalpak.com, a website dedicated to all things Animal. Animal is more than a lifestyle... It is a way of life, a relentless pursuit of iron. Yet Animal also represents a line of supplements--a solid fucking one at that. So understand that the "Packs" section will be devoted exclusively to Animal supplements. Now if you wanna talk about other supplements in general, post in the "Supplements 101" sub-section. But like we said before, this is a forum run by Animal. So we do not want to see the promotion of our competitors or their products. You can talk about supplements generally (creatine, whey protein, NO products), but not by specific name. We don't want this community filled up with reps or shills for other companies promoting their wares. At the same time, we will not condone the bashing of other companies, stores, or anything related to this industry. There will be no condescension, no talking down or berating. Treat all members with the utmost respect. Do not undermine the Animal brand, the marketing that supports it or sabotage directly or indirectly any business enterprises related to Universal Nutrition.

Gotta watch tossin other brand names out there bro.. gotta use a base description "NO Product"..

my bad... im new to this

Little Z
01-01-09, 9:10 pm
my bad... im new to this

Its cool bro.. welcome to the board

Back to your question..

I dont see why you couldnt use an NO Supp with M-Stak.. especially some Shock Therapy bro..
Just depends on how your body reacts to stims.. if its too much, take the Red pill out of M-Stak
and you can still use a NO Supp like ST..

You take M-Stak 45 mins pre-w/o.. and depending on what you use, you could take
the NO Supp 30-45 mins pre-w/o..

PTRAIN
01-01-09, 9:52 pm
Its cool bro.. welcome to the board

Back to your question..

I dont see why you couldnt use an NO Supp with M-Stak.. especially some Shock Therapy bro..
Just depends on how your body reacts to stims.. if its too much, take the Red pill out of M-Stak
and you can still use a NO Supp like ST..

You take M-Stak 45 mins pre-w/o.. and depending on what you use, you could take
the NO Supp 30-45 mins pre-w/o..

Alright, thanks a lot. I was thinking about stacking animal pump with mstak. If I were to do this, when should I take them?

Little Z
01-01-09, 9:56 pm
Alright, thanks a lot. I was thinking about stacking animal pump with mstak. If I were to do this, when should I take them?

Pump is great stuff.. same situation.. depending on how you react to stimulants.. both Pump and M-Stak
have the Red stims pill.. 45 mins pre for M-Stak on your training days, and 30 mins pre for Pump and you'll be set..
just remember the red pill.. pull one out of the packs and set it aside for a rainy day haha and see how things go..

Now as you know, Pump is more of an extended release NO... ST will be more along the lines of an instant..
I have used both, I have stacked both, and love them both, so its honestly up to you if you wanna take the pills with Pump..
or if you wanna drink it with Shock Therapy..

Little Z
01-01-09, 10:04 pm
couldnt find this before I last posted but heres some solid info on that stack of M-Stak and Pump bro..

Keep us updated on how it goes and what you decide..

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=2352

or here

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=6810

PTRAIN
01-01-09, 10:05 pm
Pump is great stuff.. same situation.. depending on how you react to stimulants.. both Pump and M-Stak
have the Red stims pill.. 45 mins pre for M-Stak on your training days, and 30 mins pre for Pump and you'll be set..
just remember the red pill.. pull one out of the packs and set it aside for a rainy day haha and see how things go..

Now as you know, Pump is more of an extended release NO... ST will be more along the lines of an instant..
I have used both, I have stacked both, and love them both, so its honestly up to you if you wanna take the pills with Pump..
or if you wanna drink it with Shock Therapy..

Alright then, so if I were to take Shock Therapy, would I want to take the stim pill out of mstak?

Little Z
01-01-09, 10:10 pm
Alright then, so if I were to take Shock Therapy, would I want to take the stim pill out of mstak?

If you decide to go with Shock Therapy, I would go ahead and pull the red stim pill out, and see how
things go.. but its all how you have previously reacted to stimulants.. you can leave it in, give it a go and
if its too much for you, start removing it for future workouts..

Wasteland
01-05-09, 4:11 pm

Yes you would. It's nice to have the flexibility in M-Stak.