PDA

View Full Version : creatine question

Kludwig64
01-02-09, 1:24 am
picked up a type "krealkalyn" creatine. heard many different things on this creatine. what are some of your guys' and girls' opinions?

redskin 344
01-02-09, 10:49 am
Some say that it works great and is a breakthrough in creatine...some say it doesnt work. Most people use creatine ethyl ester as the safe bet because it is guaranteed to work at all times. But with both kre alkaline and CEE u dont need to load which is great.

Kludwig64
01-02-09, 12:17 pm
yea ive been takin CEE for awhile now. figured id switch it up and see what happens. but honestly can creatine monohydrate really be the best creatine out there. id have to stronglyyyyyy disagree with that.

redskin 344
01-02-09, 1:21 pm
yea ive been takin CEE for awhile now. figured id switch it up and see what happens. but honestly can creatine monohydrate really be the best creatine out there. id have to stronglyyyyyy disagree with that.

Creatine ethyl ester is supposed to be far supperior to monohydrate. Anyways switch it up and experiment and tell me what happens. I take monohydrate right now and want to get some ethyl ester.

Northman
01-02-09, 1:27 pm
Neither creatine Ethyl Ester or "Krealkalyne" have been proven. Stick with what the double-blind trials have proven to work... creatine monohydrate and magnesium creatine chelate. Is it a coincidence both are included in Storm?

Joseb
01-02-09, 1:46 pm
pump has CEE.
never tried krealkalyne.. but pump works nicely

redskin 344
01-02-09, 8:24 pm
Neither creatine Ethyl Ester or "Krealkalyne" have been proven. Stick with what the double-blind trials have proven to work... creatine monohydrate and magnesium creatine chelate. Is it a coincidence both are included in Storm?

Why would creatine ethyl ester be in animal pump if it was not proven? It has to be effective.

GJN5002
01-02-09, 9:03 pm
Why would creatine ethyl ester be in animal pump if it was not proven? It has to be effective.

there are no studies proving the CEE or kreaklyn products acutally work or are more potent. Th eonly creatine product that has been proven is mono/ I ran kreaklyn product and didnt notice anything, also ran CEE didnt notice anything. I do like Storm a lot though and bulk mono with waxy maize.

I love universal but just because any company uses a product doesnt mean there are proven studies showing it is better than any other product.

Kludwig64
01-03-09, 2:28 pm
Creatine ethyl ester is supposed to be far supperior to monohydrate. Anyways switch it up and experiment and tell me what happens. I take monohydrate right now and want to get some ethyl ester.

i plan to start the krealkalyn on monday. never tried creatine monohydrate just because ive heard nothing but bad things about it and feel like id be wasting my money. id rather not have a bunch of water stored underneath my skin. i guess i could see whether i notice any difference between CEE and krealkalyn so ill let ya kno

TigerAce01
01-03-09, 3:53 pm
As said before in this thread, nothing is proven other than Creatine Monohydrate and Magnesium Creatine Chelate. With that said, if a certain product works for you, and another doesn't, fuck the studies and use what works. That's what I always believe, use what works for you.

redskin 344
01-03-09, 10:00 pm
yea you should probably just get creatine monohydrate dude. Im even having doubts about getting CEE now. And besides mono really does work. I feel like an energetic animal everytime I take it.