PDA

View Full Version : PROMO: Flavor Testers Wanted

Valkyrie44
01-02-09, 11:29 am
Here's a promo to kick off the new year. We are looking for 5 testers to try out a new SportPharma powdered flavored prototype. To enter, just tell me why you think you should be the first to try out the new product. Winners will receive 5 full servings. I cannot release any information on what the product is, but all winners will receive a full ingredient list before they test it.

You have until January 6th to get in your app. Winners will be announced January 7th. Must be 18 years or older and have a US mailing address.

Good luck.

musclealchemist
01-02-09, 11:37 am
I would love try to the new sportpharma mix. The reason i would like to is because i have been a beta tester before, and kept a good log. Plus it would be an honor to help you guys out.

Enforcer
01-02-09, 11:43 am
A new Sp product? If it tastes as good as Gain Max or Just Whey sign me up ASAP

Factory
01-02-09, 11:43 am
Hey Valkyrie. I think I'd be perfect to test out some new flavors. Whenever I buy a powdered supplement, I always buy it in a small amount, and try each flavor before I buy a large amount of it. I never have a problem with unpleasant tastes, but who wouldn't want to have what tastes best to them, if it's the same product... And I wanna say a big thanks to sportpharma in general, justcreatine has helped me a lot.

J-Dawg
01-02-09, 11:55 am
Nice promo Valkyrie. Good luck to all who enter.

TigerAce01
01-02-09, 3:34 pm
New flavors are always right up my alley. I believe I would be a great beta tester because I have plenty of experience with all types of supplements. My philosophy is that you should try every product at least once, just to see how it works. Another reason for my being qualified is the fact that I'm a newer "convert" to the Universal and Animal brand, and I want to see what you guys are made of.

born0withno0soul
01-02-09, 3:36 pm
i have never taken a sportpharma product so this would be a good chance to see what your all about.

Themostocles
01-02-09, 3:38 pm
I've never tried a sportpharma product to be honest, but what better way to get me hooked lol. I work hard and consistently, and can give informed number based results as well as less empirical feedback. Besides I would just love to try something new. -T.

sportsfan4110
01-02-09, 4:17 pm
I think i would be a good canidate to try out the new supp from sportpharma because i have never tried their supps and i think that if i were to try some i would be hooked and continue to but their products. i would keep a good log about the products also. im also always wanting to try new supps.

sanga
01-02-09, 4:54 pm
I think I should be considered as I live in the UK and we never get anything like this over here, hard done by and neglected :( lol

I use various flavours in all sorts of products I buy so am always on the look out for a good flavour that tastes like the real thing without any horrible chemical affter taste.

mikejones1
01-02-09, 5:51 pm
i think i would be a good beta testa for SP because ive been around the forum for awhile and i would put up some good reviews. im willing to try something new and see how the taste is because i am fair and dont bullshit.

Elite
01-02-09, 6:10 pm
I think I should be considered as I live in the UK and we never get anything like this over here, hard done by and neglected :( lol

I use various flavours in all sorts of products I buy so am always on the look out for a good flavour that tastes like the real thing without any horrible chemical affter taste.

Been there, tried that on numerou....every occasion a promo has popped up. I've tried the good student/puppy dog eyes/begging/charm offensive/paying for shipping/suggesting sailing my own ship and docking on the New Jersey shore to pick up in person/picking up from the Arnold expo....... nadda, nothing will get past the requirement of a US Mailing addy.
Tho i fully understand and am very happy with the 'Young Gunz' poster/Omega T I did recieve. ;)

Good to see Sportpharma promo's, get on it!

atrain11b
01-02-09, 8:04 pm
I would love to get involved with a Beta, especially with SportPharma. I have yet to use any of the products in that line. I have been using powdered supplements for a while now, and I am always looking for new flavors to try. Would be very willing to run a day by day log of the supp, with honest opinons as to how the product taste to me, mixability, and overall consistency.

LayzieBone085
01-02-09, 9:15 pm
I should be the first to give this product a go because I have been a big fan of SportPharma, When I got to try the Just-Whey a while ago from a friend, the chocolate was a spectacular refreshing flavor on the way down. To know that you guys are coming out with a new formula and powder is going to be epic. Not only do I know the taste is going to be out of this world. But the formula behind whatever it may be (pre-workout, post-workout, whey powder) will provide good results given time.

Quality and customer service are never matched when it comes to Sportpharma. Also I would be sure to give honest feedback via a camera, so not only are you guys getting a write up, but also some video commentary to provide for the courtesy of the company.

mdh84
01-02-09, 9:19 pm
I'll try it. I love trying out new products and would love to try this one.

Little Z
01-02-09, 9:33 pm
I would love to help SportPharma out with any new flavor ideas for a product. The only way you
will know for sure that a flavor will work, is to get it out to the people who use the products and
get their honest opinion. That is what you will get from me, if I am chosen to help out with the
flavor testing.

Good luck to everyone..

Feel The Power
01-02-09, 9:35 pm
I would love to give sportpharma mix a try. I have never tried it before and I would give an honest opinion of the product. I have beta tested before and thats how I learned I really liked some of the new products.

Flash419
01-03-09, 10:17 am
I'd love to taste test the new SportPharma product. Never tried anything from the line, always looking for the newest and greatest. And I've never gone wrong with Universal and Animal Products.

Thanks!

Hercules
01-03-09, 11:02 am
I have alpha-tested Animal products and faithfully provided detailed logs. Although this is only a 5 serving flavor test, I would treat it as a I would any other test and give my honest opinions about the flavor of the product. It's fun and it's a great opportunity for me to contribute to the SportPharma line.

jordo
01-03-09, 11:24 am
Because I wake up every morning, ready to hit the gym, and is always looking for products to help me achieve my goals.

BigDubbDiesel
01-05-09, 12:34 am
I'd love to beta-test a new product for SportPharma, I love the Just Creatine and Gain Max you guys have on the market currently, and would greatly appreciate an experience to try something new. I'm still looking forward to this new supplement even if I'm not chosen.
Eat big and Train hard. -Dubb

TXPWRLFTR
01-05-09, 12:43 am
Count me in! I've enjoyed SportPharma since back in the 90's...they were cool enough and helped me do a research product with creatine back in the day in college.

I would like to give it a try and give you some feedback.

Thanks
Greg

Valkyrie44
01-06-09, 12:00 pm
Just a reminder that today is the last day to get in your apps! Winners will be announced tomorrow.

Good Luck.

InkdMuscle
01-06-09, 12:03 pm
Here's a promo to kick off the new year. We are looking for 5 testers to try out a new SportPharma powdered flavored prototype. To enter, just tell me why you think you should be the first to try out the new product. Winners will receive 5 full servings. I cannot release any information on what the product is, but all winners will receive a full ingredient list before they test it.

You have until January 6th to get in your app. Winners will be announced January 7th. Must be 18 years or older and have a US mailing address.

Good luck.

I have been a lucky one to test Animal products and give my feedback. I would be honored to test the new product and put it to use. I dont know about many animals for this contest but im in contest prep right now so my feedback would be of how it help'd me during my contest prep. So I could offer my advice and feedback from that point of view.

DANO
01-06-09, 12:08 pm
Haven't had a chance to test any new products yet, but I have been doing this for a while and know what stuff should taste like.
thanks for conciderin'

LegendKillerJosh
01-06-09, 12:10 pm
I'd love to try a new product. I'm in college living on my own with a not-so-high-paying job, and would love to break from my overly stale supp routine. Sportpharma and Universal are the only companies I trust. Let me try it Thanks.

Valkyrie44
01-07-09, 12:34 pm
Promo officially closed. Winners will be announced shortly.

Valkyrie44
01-07-09, 4:59 pm
Congrats to our beta taste winners:

TigerAce01
atrain11b
LittleZ
Hercules
BigDubbDiesel

Send me a PM with your full name, address and age, and I'll send you the supplement facts.

Congrats!

Mr. Dead
01-07-09, 4:59 pm
Congrats to our beta taste winners:

TigerAce01
atrain11b
LittleZ
Hercules
BigDubbDiesel

Send me a PM with your full name, address and age, and I'll send you the supplement facts.

Congrats!

HUUUGE congrats!!!

Hercules
01-07-09, 5:11 pm
Sweet! I'm excited about this opportunity. Thanks a ton!

Info sent.

DANO
01-07-09, 6:15 pm
Congrats Folks!

TigerAce01
01-08-09, 12:52 am
Wow, this is an awesome opportunity, thank you so much.

BigDubbDiesel
01-08-09, 4:26 pm
looking forward to testing this supplement. thanks again.

info sent.

Valkyrie44
01-12-09, 2:29 pm
Little Z - are ya out there somewhere??

PM me if ya still want in on this.

mikejones1
01-12-09, 2:39 pm
Little Z - are ya out there somewhere??

PM me if ya still want in on this.

if little z doesnt respond. ill beta test it for you

Valkyrie44
01-12-09, 3:55 pm
if little z doesnt respond. ill beta test it for you

Thanks for stepping up, lol. If I don't hear from him soon, I'm going to have to pick another person.

TigerAce01
01-12-09, 7:44 pm
Who the hell wouldn't PM for a promo???

hahahaha

I mean, seriously

DANO
01-12-09, 7:58 pm
Well concider me in for round 2!!

Little Z
01-12-09, 10:28 pm
Sorry guys, ive been on the road. Kinda have no place to live, so I couldnt get on.

Phone was acting up and wouldnt allow me to log in. My apologies guys..

TigerAce01
01-13-09, 1:16 pm
Are these samples sent out yet?

-Ace

Valkyrie44
01-13-09, 5:04 pm
Are these samples sent out yet?

-Ace

Most were sent. The last of them will be going out in the morning.

Valkyrie44
01-13-09, 5:05 pm
Sorry guys, ive been on the road. Kinda have no place to live, so I couldnt get on.

Phone was acting up and wouldnt allow me to log in. My apologies guys..

No worries Z - I didn't give your samples out!! Hope things pick up for you.

Little Z
01-13-09, 8:01 pm
No worries Z - I didn't give your samples out!! Hope things pick up for you.

Bro

You have NO idea how thankful I am, that you sent that PM.. otherwise I would not have known about it..

I completely forgot the winners were picked on the 7th, been all over, another brother had sent me a text later last night..

so I was bein looked upon.. thanks for giving me the time to reply.. and a chance to test..

Hercules
01-14-09, 4:54 pm
I just received my samples about 20 minutes ago. Can't wait to try 'em...

TigerAce01
01-14-09, 5:14 pm
Got mine today, tried it already. There wasn't a scoop, so I tried my best to measure about 21 g. Mix it up, and at first noticed it was a bit clumpy, but after shaking at for a few more seconds, it was mixed nicely. A nice, light flavor, perfect for a workout. Tried the xxx, but still have the xxx to go. I'll be using that tonight during my workout. Thanks SportPharma.

-Ace

Little Z
01-14-09, 5:18 pm
I just received my samples about 20 minutes ago. Can't wait to try 'em...

Nice bro, im hopin to have mine around Monday since I was last on confirming everything haha..

TigerAce01
01-14-09, 5:38 pm
Sorry about that last post guys, I didn't realize I wasn't allowed to discuss the flavors, if there's a way to delete it, let me know...

-Ace

Valkyrie44
01-15-09, 11:39 am
Official review thread here:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=613646#post613646

mritter3
01-15-09, 11:42 am
I am all about trying new flavors, I would keep a detailed log and give honest feedback on the supplement. Thanks for the Promo.

KJR246
02-27-09, 10:23 pm
I am all about trying new flavors, I would keep a detailed log and give honest feedback on the supplement. Thanks for the Promo.

I'm pretty sure it's too late man, but if not I'd definitely like to be in on this.

J-Dawg
02-28-09, 1:56 pm
I'm pretty sure it's too late man, but if not I'd definitely like to be in on this.

From what I hear, the newly flavored SP product should be ready in ~2 weeks.

Little Z
03-23-09, 2:19 pm
From what I hear, the newly flavored SP product should be ready in ~2 weeks.

thats good to know.. cause the flavor is amazing..

BamBam
03-23-09, 2:24 pm
I have no reason why I should be considered over anyone else in here...but Iam throwing my name in the ring!

Good luck guys!

IN IRON,
BB-

mritter3
03-23-09, 8:14 pm
Gonna be completely honest never tried a sportpharma product before but if your on this forum than your alright in my book, and you got the supps to back it up...i would like to try the new flavor, because i will provide you honest feedback on tast and mixability, and overall feel for the product, no bull. thanks for the great opportunity.

Big3
03-23-09, 8:42 pm
I'm not entering my name because I already won a promo for BCAA Stack, but I wanna know... when will DPS start to carry SP products?

Little Z
03-23-09, 8:43 pm
I have no reason why I should be considered over anyone else in here...but Iam throwing my name in the ring!

Good luck guys!

IN IRON,
BB-

Gonna be completely honest never tried a sportpharma product before but if your on this forum than your alright in my book, and you got the supps to back it up...i would like to try the new flavor, because i will provide you honest feedback on tast and mixability, and overall feel for the product, no bull. thanks for the great opportunity.

the testing took place back in January, they have finished up the product for production fellas.. definitely keep your eyes open for the release..

BamBam
03-24-09, 2:27 pm
Good man Little Z...*kicks dirt*...well shucks lol...better luck next time.

J-Dawg
04-03-09, 3:53 pm
The product is up at www.SportPharma.com here: http://sportpharma.com/products/carbmax.cfm

I'll keep you guys posted as to when it's at our retailers for sale.

Little Z
04-10-09, 12:22 am
The product is up at www.SportPharma.com here: http://sportpharma.com/products/carbmax.cfm

I'll keep you guys posted as to when it's at our retailers for sale.

Guys get on this..

This stuff is amazing.. great Citrus flavor and mixes great.. just read my above testing results!