PDA

View Full Version : FLEX

Brutus_515
01-02-09, 12:28 pm
Hey just a heads up Vinny got another good article in this months flex magazine. Also like the new universal ad!

TylerC
01-02-09, 12:39 pm
so i wont have to start a new thread....

i love the new ads! I got my new M&F yesterday. The pullout calender is freaking awesome, ill probably hang it in my dorm room. The two page ad about Grimek and Sandow just shows that Universal is the only company that keeps the "good ole days" alive. The golden age of iron when lifting hard and heavy was everything, and the brotherhood.

My favorite ad was the "Lift the Pain" ad. Ads like that is what got me into Animal Pak and its what made me visit this website for the first time. Please do more like those. I love the hardcore pic of Machine (although ive seen the pic on this website for a while) and the whole "this is animal...can you handle it?" just fires me up.

but to keep this thread on topic. Congraduations to Vinny! Ill check out the new flex as soon as i can.

deanna7272
01-02-09, 12:46 pm
Hey just a heads up Vinny got another good article in this months flex magazine. Also like the new universal ad!

Vinny, Vidi, Victory... GREAT TITLE...

Did you see the ANIMAL one??? "Lift The Pain"... I thought that's the one you were talking about.... I got it last week and I didn't get any further than his story, I opened it today and caught the ANIMAL ad...

callme47
01-02-09, 4:18 pm
Great article.