PDA

View Full Version : South Carolina Animals!

Beast1
01-02-09, 11:02 pm
I need any serious lifter interested in training seriously and hard and want to broaden your horizons to contact me. I put on great events but I need more people, let me know.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=19354

Little Z
01-02-09, 11:55 pm
I need any serious lifter interested in training seriously and hard and want to broaden your horizons to contact me. I put on great events but I need more people, let me know.

is this the right spot?

Beast1
01-03-09, 9:42 pm
is this the right spot?

South Carolina lifters bro.

Little Z
01-04-09, 3:53 am
South Carolina lifters bro.

i was meaning, shouldnt this be in "The Board"...

TheKhan
01-04-09, 5:30 pm
You in York SC? They have Peak Fitness there? I'm in Pelzer right around Greenville.

The Young One
01-05-09, 9:03 pm
hell yeah, tryin to get some more people to at our ABC's. its the right fuckin spot

Beast1
01-06-09, 8:26 am
You in York SC? They have Peak Fitness there? I'm in Pelzer right around Greenville.

It's York County, but yeah we train in Rock Hill @ Peak and getting ready to start off and on training in Charlotte @ Fitness Factory.

Beast1
06-14-09, 4:49 pm
Remember people I need to know your schedules and locations that way we can coordinate schedules and we can plan on the best location to train so that it is in decent traveling distances of everyone. I have a handful of full scale gyms we can use.

Beast1
12-29-10, 9:18 pm
My body Rob Polenik is opening a new gym in Rock Hill, SC. Planning to open up in March 2011 as of right now and it will be completely geared toward strongman and powerlifting. Will have a ton of strongman implements, bands, chains, dumbbells up to 175lbs. Go to www.facebook.com and search for Brutal Iron Gym. Check it out and offer support and get ready to come and train. More info on site.