PDA

View Full Version : Question About L-arginine

fernandob
01-03-09, 3:57 pm
dont kno if i spelled it right guy at the vitamin shoppe told me it was a good amino to take with bcaa's.claim to boost no in the blood stream anybody ever here of this or is it all crap...thanks

sanga
01-03-09, 4:50 pm
L`Arginine along with L`Onithine taken together before bed are great at stimulating growth hormone release, these were a big thing back in the 80s.

Elite
01-03-09, 5:12 pm
Arginine in various forms, such as L-Arginine, Arginine Alpha ketoglutorate, Arginine ethyl ester etc, is used in all NO2 supps aswell as various amino supps.

It has various benefits for athletes, such as the synthesis of nitric oxide (NO), stimulation of the release of growth hormone, healing of certain injuries and damaged tissue, improved immune function, improvement of insulin sensitivity and also male fertility. Even Pak contains a dose of 1g.

I get my daily intake through my diet, Pak, NO2 supps, Whey and also the 1g of Arginine Ethyl Ester (this version is absorbed much better, so is taken in smaller dosage) that i take before bed and upon waking in the morning.

fernandob
01-03-09, 6:23 pm
so i guess its good to take it?