PDA

View Full Version : new shit to me

vince63
01-03-09, 4:50 pm
Yo brothers I just got my animal stak 2 in the mail a hour ago!! I took this stuff animal pak about 4 years ago and I had to take the caffeine pill out It was to much for me..But what pill is it in animal stak 2?

vince63
01-03-09, 5:00 pm
hold up I just looked at it it osen't have cajjeine in it..Is there anything in it simular thats going to give me a flush or a rush..'cause thats what I am trying to avoid. Does the Extract do that, act as caffeine..shit wtf do I know?

prowrestler
01-03-09, 5:32 pm
animal stack aint a mild A.S.

6 oxo aint made by universal so there is no need to talk of it on theri website

this is also in the training section

read the 12 rules of the forum

dont be suprised if this ends up in the bullshit section

Little Z
01-03-09, 5:57 pm
10) Be On Point...
You're inspired... Yeah, great. But chances are, the thread you're gonna start or the question you're about to ask has already been posted here... Shit, and probably more than once. So do us a favor and use the search function. Trust us, we don't want to see another thread asking what music you listen to when you train or how much protein you should take... Understand? We also want you to pay attention to where you're posting. When you post in the wrong section, we gotta move that post and this will keep us from what we really want to do--contribute here on this forum. And we don't like that. Post appropriately.

norrim1
01-03-09, 6:09 pm
Yo brothers I just got my animal stak 2 in the mail a hour ago!! I took this stuff animal pak about 4 years ago and I had to take the caffeine pill out It was to much for me..But what pill is it in animal stak 2?

I hope you like Stak bro, it's a quality supplement at a great price. I know what you mean about being concerned about stimulants, but as far as I know Stak doesn't contain any. There is one thing, Stak does have a Vasodilator Complex in there. This may contribute to a "rush", but I doubt there's enough to even worry about it. You should be completely fine in that regard. You should be fine stacking it with that other supplement you mentioned. I edited the name of it just so you know. Your pretty new here and I know you just want some info, but be careful of a few things. Make sure you read through the rules and post appropriately.

vince63
01-03-09, 6:18 pm
Thanks norrim1 you answered like a real pro! and not overtested hot head..I am new here I'll catch on.

Enforcer
01-03-09, 10:12 pm

There are no stimulants in Animal Stak. The red pills do not contain caffiene.

prowrestler
01-04-09, 1:03 am
Thanks norrim1 you answered like a real pro! and not overtested hot head..I am new here I'll catch on.

i wasnt trying to flame you dude, i simply stated the obviouse how it is.
A.S. talk and other brand names are a BIG no-no here.
lol at the overtested hot head comment though. again i wasn't makeing a personel flame on you but simply showing the rules. if you'd wanna make it personel i got better things to do with my time then fill band space with a bitch fight.

Little Z
01-04-09, 3:26 am
i wasnt trying to flame you dude, i simply stated the obviouse how it is.
A.S. talk and other brand names are a BIG no-no here.
lol at the overtested hot head comment though. again i wasn't makeing a personel flame on you but simply showing the rules. if you'd wanna make it personel i got better things to do with my time then fill band space with a bitch fight.

dude neither of us were attempting to flame this guy, we were clearly trying to inform a new member
of the basic rules of the forvm, that CONTINUOUSLY get looked over and ignored, i dont even know
if they get looked at.. oh well..