PDA

View Full Version : 13 weeks out

KYFMS
01-04-09, 2:31 pm
Whats up fellas. Im 13 weeks out from a natural show, i am 210 with 12.7% bodyfat.
I train heavy and hard so have to be extra careful about my joints and supplement accordingly.

This is my pre contest diet for the first 3-5 weeks before i start adjusting carbs and protien accordingly.

5g of glutamine, 5g of bcaa, fat burners

cardio

1 – 2 scoops of protein, 1 cup of oats - fish oil (about 5gs of fish oil) multi

2 – 2 cans of tuna, ½ oats of oats

3 – 8 oz of chicken breast, 1 cup of oats

pre workout - 5g of glutamine, 5g of bcaa, creatine, fat burner
train - 5b of glutamine, 5g of bcaa
post workout - 5g of glutamine, 5g of bcaa. creatine

4 – 2 scoops of whey, 1 cup of oats - fish oil (about 5gs of fish oil), multi

5 – 6 oz of lean red meat, 30gs of carbs from sweet potatoes

6 – 7 egg whites 1 whole egg and green veggies, fish oil (about 5g of fish oil)

Thoughts? mainly im thinking ima need one more meal and im not sure what it would be

John-TNS
01-04-09, 3:01 pm
On meal 3 I would add brown rice with your chicken meal to give your body another carb source in there in substitution for the oats.

C.Coronato
01-13-09, 1:10 pm
Hey brother what federation are you doing a natural show for? Whatch out on those fat burners, i am a natural competitior and for i know for one federation fat burners are not aloud. What are you even taking? Also check with the fed before you get to deep man ..

KYFMS
01-16-09, 12:00 pm
yeah its NGA i checked with everthing

C.Coronato
01-16-09, 12:03 pm
a few pointers from what i did this last year. Dont eat as many oats. Eat non water carbs, such as sweet potatoes. as the show gets closer. Thats a little trick i found worked very good. Eat alot of Tilapia, and TOFU is sodium free, for that last few days. Good luck brotha. I also personally cut out all shakes during my show season. That is just something that i was adviced to do.

dannynb
01-16-09, 7:17 pm
6 weeks out I cut all shakes and basically lived off of tilapia and asparagus. As stated above stick with sweet potatoes and avoid carbs you have to cook in water. It will help keep you dryer.

KYFMS
01-17-09, 5:06 pm
yeah ok, i like that. itll be easier for me to shovel down sweet potatoes than oats anyway