PDA

View Full Version : My way

Delrok
01-04-09, 4:17 pm
Sup bros,
Ive never made any posts on the forvm just sat back in my dark little corner reading and sucking in a lot of the good shit on here. But since I have a voice, its time I use it ya know? I guess you can call this my journal. Read it or dont.. No skin off my teeth. An intro: Im 20, been bitten by the iron bug for bout 4 years..Ha well first two i kinda just got a feel for it. At this point I am 212 lbs 8% bodyfat. I am born and bred in NY..livin now in Orange County NY. Anyway nuff of that shit..
Like I said read it or dont, im gonna keep releasing my thoughts but comments would be appreciated.

Later,
Delrok

Carpe Diem P.T
01-04-09, 4:25 pm
Sup bros,
Ive never made any posts on the forvm just sat back in my dark little corner reading and sucking in a lot of the good shit on here. But since I have a voice, its time I use it ya know? I guess you can call this my journal. Read it or dont.. No skin off my teeth. An intro: Im 20, been bitten by the iron bug for bout 4 years..Ha well first two i kinda just got a feel for it. At this point I am 212 lbs 8% bodyfat. I am born and bred in NY..livin now in Orange County NY. Anyway nuff of that shit..
Like I said read it or dont, im gonna keep releasing my thoughts but comments would be appreciated.

Later,
Delrok

Hi delrok, good to hear from ya. did you realise there is a section of the forum dedicated to journeys? ---> http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15 <--- May be a good idea to open this up in there.

Delrok
01-04-09, 4:33 pm
Sup guys,
Aight so in my first entry im gonna talk bout my girl....NUTHIN BUT FUCKIN PROBLEMS! holy shit..been with her for about 2 and a half years now n i dont know wut the fuck happened but my guess is she has been keeping a lot of shit inside ya know? Out of nowhere yesterday i get to her house and it starts. "Why do you carry a gallon of water around? you look stupid and everybody stares". ( Like I give a flying fuck what other people think)..Question number 2: "Why do u keep a cooler with you wherever you go? its embarassing"..Guys it dont stop there..Number 3: "You never take me to the gym..Why not? You dont love me?" Ok, so after turning red out of anger I calmly stated "Babe if I took you to the gym, I wouldnt get anything done. I would stare at you..You know how much I need the gym. Its not about wanting to go, its a need to go". Now you figure she would respect that right? Naw bro's, only in my dreams. She goes nuttier than a squirrel turd sayin she thinks im seeing someone at the gym, saying that i could die because of muscle trauma??? "Are you serious?" I yelled. (probably shouldnt have yelled but I did)..Guys I gotta know if ya'll are having some of the same drama with your girl, cuz I know im not the only one in this boat..

Later,
Delrok

Delrok
01-04-09, 4:34 pm
No doubt brother i will pick my shit up n head over there. Thanks!

Later,
Delrok

Carpe Diem P.T
01-04-09, 4:51 pm
there is also the 'life' section to post thoughts. journey section is supposed to be mostly work outs but i use it for both.

Delrok
01-04-09, 5:01 pm
ahh hahah your killin me bro haha oh well will move if im told to do so..thanks again!

Later,
Delrok

Renji007
01-04-09, 10:44 pm
This is the price of the lifestyle Bro. It's something that we all go through. Sure people ask questions like it was a seminar on Bigfoot, but that's why we all develop iron skin and willpower in order to overcome that.

And at times it's just something that you can't tell someone about in 1 or 2 sentences (hell maybe not even an entire paragraph for that matter) because the reasons that you do it for, or the things that motivate you may be hard for someone else to comprehend unless you really sit down and give them an entire serving of knowledge, fuck, maybe even a bit of a massive dessert full of stories to go along with it.

And as the saying goes "Friends may come and Go, but 200 pounds is still 200 pounds" Anyway, I'm sure she'll cool off, all you have to do is make some compromises, so that everyones needs are met (and no one rips each other apart either >__> )

hope this helped.

Renji