PDA

View Full Version : animal supplements and age question?

hawaiiboy
01-04-09, 4:31 pm
hey guys I'm 16 and iwas wonderin if takin animal supplements at this age will do anything for me? I hear you're not supposed to take them till you're 18 if so why? Because I understand I don't need TEST at my age but not all of them have test in them.

hummy
04-26-09, 11:25 am
yeh i, also curious about this 1, bt i hv been told that m-stack was better for our age (16)

Nix0r
04-26-09, 12:35 pm
At your guys' age, the *best* thing you can do is eat clean and train like a madman. At your age, it's better to have your diet and training in check, and begin to see results from that first; your body is already going to be growing, at this time there isn't really any need to add in anything else, outside of food, food, and hitting the iron. And then once you guys have aged a few more years, then you can begin to add in supplements, because that is there primary focus; to supplement that which you are lacking.

If you really are hellbent on getting something, the only thing I (or probably anyone else here) can recommend would be the Animal Pak and some sort of whey protein (Universal Whey Pro or SP Just-WHEY would be good choices).

-Nix

bigffmike
04-26-09, 1:20 pm
At your guys' age, the *best* thing you can do is eat clean and train like a madman. At your age, it's better to have your diet and training in check, and begin to see results from that first; your body is already going to be growing, at this time there isn't really any need to add in anything else, outside of food, food, and hitting the iron. And then once you guys have aged a few more years, then you can begin to add in supplements, because that is there primary focus; to supplement that which you are lacking.

If you really are hellbent on getting something, the only thing I (or probably anyone else here) can recommend would be the Animal Pak and some sort of whey protein (Universal Whey Pro or SP Just-WHEY would be good choices).

-Nix

NixOr sumed it up!

NickSP
04-26-09, 5:46 pm
For legal reasons, we don't recommend any supplements to anyone under 18