PDA

View Full Version : Delroks Journey

Delrok
01-04-09, 4:43 pm
Right..Sup guys.
some of you may have seen my first post.. I forgot what section it was but I was told that i should post my shit over here..So I am. Little bit bout myself: Im 20, been lifting for bout 4 years now. Livin in Orange County NY. This thread Im not gonna really get into my lifting progress but more of the living aspect of this lifestyle... I guess you can call this my journal if you want..So read it or dont, no skin off my teeth, im gonna keep spitting.
In my last thread I spoke bout the problems wit a girl of mine..If ya want share your thoughts bout my last thread here..

Later,
Delrok

Carpe Diem P.T
01-04-09, 4:47 pm
man she sounds like an insecure and selfish knob. If she loved you she would understand that all that shit you do is what makes you, you!

no offence of course. you two will surely sort things out eventually and you will show her this forum where some guy called her a knob and u will laugh.

So will you be posting workouts in here too?

Delrok
01-04-09, 5:05 pm
shit scared me bro..she has never been like this before..Oh well..time will tell and since we only have a little time she better deal with it or get lost.. Uhh yea not too much with the workouts cuz I usually keeep using the shit that works till it dont ya know..haha n now ya tell me bout the life thread..damn haha if im told to move i will

Later,
Delrok

Carpe Diem P.T
01-04-09, 5:21 pm
shit scared me bro..she has never been like this before..Oh well..time will tell and since we only have a little time she better deal with it or get lost.. Uhh yea not too much with the workouts cuz I usually keeep using the shit that works till it dont ya know..haha n now ya tell me bout the life thread..damn haha if im told to move i will

Later,
Delrok

lol yeah im causing you more harm than good.

good to hear u wont stay with her if she keeps being a spaz. u see so many morons staying in shitty relationships because they dont have the balls to look for something better.

Delrok
01-04-09, 5:32 pm
Yea bro, thanks for the support. Im not one to stay stagnant ya hear? If she dont shape up she can ship the fuck out. And your right..too many men turn into whipped bitches and fall out of their lifestyle cuz of a girl..In my eyes that pure defeat. Well my next post will be in a new thread in the "life" section.

Later,
Delrok