PDA

View Full Version : mood swings

PTRAIN
01-04-09, 6:33 pm
Anyone else experience mood swings while using Mstak?

I've been using it for about a week now, and I've noticed that I get angry more often than usual.

prowrestler
01-04-09, 6:39 pm
Anyone else experience mood swings while using Mstak?

I've been using it for about a week now, and I've noticed that I get angry more often than usual.

its non hormonal

waht your experiencing is called placebo effect

Bartles
01-04-09, 6:44 pm
That or just natural cycles man.
Most of the time i'm as level headed and calm as can be. But ever so often I flip out for no reason. ( Nothing important anyhow).
Chems in your head bro.

Cstlfx
01-04-09, 6:55 pm
How old are you? under 22 its pretty normal as the body is still changing, chemicals are changing in your brain.

InkdMuscle
01-05-09, 11:43 am
when i took mstak it increased my hunger big time. so if i didnt get to eat when i needed or wanted that piss'd me the hell off. but other then that i was golden.

JeremyT
01-05-09, 11:56 am
when i took mstak it increased my hunger big time. so if i didnt get to eat when i needed or wanted that piss'd me the hell off. but other then that i was golden.

Same here. I get really grumpy, really fast when I don't eat on schedule.

Bartles
01-05-09, 8:56 pm
Same here. I get really grumpy, really fast when I don't eat on schedule.

Same here bro, especially when I run out of protein or egg whites.Thats my first priority after school is go food shoppin. If not, I flip my ish.

BubbyLight
01-07-09, 1:50 am
i had the same shit happen to me...anyone i would talk to. no matter what if i was in that mood, i wasnt happy with you. costed me girlfriends. relationships with family and shit like that. i stopped taking everything at one point and kept lifting. still having those issues. so i stopped lifting...that stopped...what it actually is..its all in your head. nothing to have to do with the paks or the stack that you may or may not be on. just the simple fact that lifting isnt to be like that. even tho getting big is a huge accomplishment. not calling you this but you cant be a headcae about it...i know i was and its just all in your head. thats all

theharjmann
01-07-09, 4:35 am

Same here aswell. When im on MStak and i dont get food i get ANGRY!

PTRAIN
01-07-09, 7:12 pm
i had the same shit happen to me...anyone i would talk to. no matter what if i was in that mood, i wasnt happy with you. costed me girlfriends. relationships with family and shit like that. i stopped taking everything at one point and kept lifting. still having those issues. so i stopped lifting...that stopped...what it actually is..its all in your head. nothing to have to do with the paks or the stack that you may or may not be on. just the simple fact that lifting isnt to be like that. even tho getting big is a huge accomplishment. not calling you this but you cant be a headcae about it...i know i was and its just all in your head. thats all

I figured thats what it most likely was. Glad to see it wasn't just me experiencing that though.