PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!

curt_james
01-04-09, 6:58 pm
Was posting to another online community where Animal was running a promotion. Wanted to thank Animal for selecting me as one of their contest winners. Here's the text from that promo thread:

My favorite Animal product has to be Animal Pak because it's the basic building block for better bodybuilding. You have to have proper nutrition to make progress and the Pak certainly provides what every lifter needs. It's the perfectly all-purpose supplement with vitamins and minerals, amino acids, digestive enzymes, and more. The Pak is sexy (Siberian Ginseng), it's responsible (Bioflavonoids), but it's also dangerous and ready to do some damage (Can you say SHARK CARTILAGE!?)!

Plus it's time-released. Beat that!

Link to pic of my fav Animal supp - Animal Pak!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/curt_james/Animal/fav_animalsup.jpg

And, hey, if I don't win can someone at least add my self-made Animal avatar to my F O R V M account (http://forum.animalpak.com/member.php?u=9998)? :p

Link to my home-made Animal logo :D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/curt_james/Animal/stickman.jpg

Well, someone must have liked that because mine entry and another person's won some Animal supps. The other guy got Torrent and I have more Animal Pak heading my way. Kudos and another thank you for supporting your customers with these promotions!

Was told that shark caritlage is no longer an ingredient in the Paks. Sorry to see it go as SHARK anything makes it sound even more bad@$$! lol

Happy New Year to Animal and the F O R V M patrons. All the best and new PR's in 2009.

Wasteland
01-05-09, 4:04 pm
Sounds like a good promo--especially if you won, lol. Congratulations.

velocityrob
01-05-09, 7:08 pm
I know that promo!
Nice work!

curt_james
01-17-09, 10:35 pm
Thank you both. Have a great weekend!

Little Z
01-17-09, 11:38 pm
nice write up bro..

diggin the self made avatar.. hahaha

phlex_ing
01-19-09, 5:11 pm
congratz bro!

C.Coronato
01-19-09, 5:16 pm
any free product is great! Congrats brotha

daninarmy
01-19-09, 11:04 pm
Is it true Shark Cartilage is gone?

InkdMuscle
01-19-09, 11:22 pm
HHUUUUGGGEE Congrats. ANIMAL is the best bar none. ANIMAL always looks out for there own. Enjoy!!!

mritter3
01-20-09, 9:09 am
hey man congratulations, that was a nice write up.

DreamZero
01-20-09, 12:23 pm
Is it true Shark Cartilage is gone?

Yup true, about in the same time Animal released their new iconic labels. Couldn't take Pak until then because of that.. SCREW SHARK CARTILAGE heheh

curt_james
01-28-09, 11:06 pm
Yup true, about in the same time Animal released their new iconic labels. Couldn't take Pak until then because of that.. SCREW SHARK CARTILAGE heheh

You're allergic to... shark cartilage? Hey, could be worse. I'm allergic to brewer's yeast. :( Found in most beer other than Foster's Lager.

The new Animal Pak also has no Siberian ginseng or smilax officinalis, but they added milk thistle and lipase. Whatever. I trust the good people from New Brunswick know what they're doing. :)

curt_james
01-28-09, 11:07 pm
hey man congratulations, that was a nice write up.

Thank you. I can't build mountains of muscle, unfortunately, but I can @#$% sure scribble like a son of a...

curt_james
01-28-09, 11:09 pm
nice write up bro..

diggin the self made avatar.. hahaha

heh :D

Yeah, the stickman! We are takin ovah, bro! ;)

curt_james
01-28-09, 11:10 pm
Thanks to all for those messages of congrats. I was surprised and, of couse, happy as hell to win the Pak. This is one supplement that I use with confidence.

Maharg
01-28-09, 11:18 pm
Werent you the one who called the forvm a bunch of "Brobots" on MD's forum? Just curious.