PDA

View Full Version : man this sucks

BubbyLight
01-04-09, 9:20 pm
ok so ive been using animal products for a year now and quit taking any other supplements other than the pak everyday. i stopped training due to my shoulder just hurting real bad when i did chest and even worse when i did shoulders. so have just been doing light training. i picked up doing the WOD at crossfit. its fun and also a suprise sometime of what you will be doing that day... its killing me not lifting and i think im ready to go. now i think my diets in tact yet i gotta get back to eating more meat(red). im gonna start with the 3 day workout and then work myself into 5. yet it was so nice not having to pay for my gym membership. so im just thinking, im 210 lbs 5 10. hockey player build. legs of steel.. give me ur input for stacks, eating and exercises

Kludwig64
01-04-09, 11:53 pm
as far as stacks go. this is an animal pak website. every supplement that is going to be suggested to you is going to be an animal product unless possibly a nice man/woman pm's you about other products. but if ur an animal then thats all ur gunna want is animal products.

prowrestler
01-04-09, 11:57 pm
ok so ive been using animal products for a year now and quit taking any other supplements other than the pak everyday. i stopped training due to my shoulder just hurting real bad when i did chest and even worse when i did shoulders. so have just been doing light training. i picked up doing the WOD at crossfit. its fun and also a suprise sometime of what you will be doing that day... its killing me not lifting and i think im ready to go. now i think my diets in tact yet i gotta get back to eating more meat(red). im gonna start with the 3 day workout and then work myself into 5. yet it was so nice not having to pay for my gym membership. so im just thinking, im 210 lbs 5 10. hockey player build. legs of steel.. give me ur input for stacks, eating and exercises

dude you gotta research

you cant expect people to just hand you over everything. a detailed supp stack+diet+training routine would take someone a long ass time to type up for you.

what you learn on your own sticks with you better. education is important in this sport.

look on the animalpak.com's website for the training and diet articles. solid info, no bullshit.

if you got specific questions, ask away but use the search button first

pedraza
01-05-09, 7:10 am
dude you gotta research

you cant expect people to just hand you over everything. a detailed supp stack+diet+training routine would take someone a long ass time to type up for you.

what you learn on your own sticks with you better. education is important in this sport.

look on the animalpak.com's website for the training and diet articles. solid info, no bullshit.

if you got specific questions, ask away but use the search button first

prowrestler is right its about you bro...yah if your struggling here and there and need some advice, then people can trrough you a few tips. this site is full of info bro what kind of training and diet you do is up to you

BubbyLight
01-05-09, 9:28 am
oh yea sorry. i guess i just posted without even looked at what i had typed...im sorry guys...hate to be a bother, but yea i like routine 9 and i switch it up every once in a while due to the fact my muscles get a lil too relaxed with doing the same exersices and same routine week after week. ive done my research and have pretty much read every article. i guess i could say this post was a waste cause from last night to today, i forget at what i was really getting at. so sorry for the confusion fellas..

BubbyLight
01-05-09, 9:45 am
stack that ill probably be on, animal pak(obviously), just start out with m stak and PWO FTW is Torrent.

ive got my diet FINALLY under control. that was ruff bc bf i would just eat anything, dont get me wrong you can still see gains but if u are just eating the right shit. makes a whole nother difference.

and like is said sticking to routine #9 with a few variations

Dingo
01-05-09, 9:55 am

if your shoulder pain caused you to cease working out long enough to get rid of a gym membership then you should probably find a way to get a doc to look at it before you take a chance of making a slight injury worse and end up under the knife.

pedraza
01-05-09, 12:25 pm
how long ago did you hert your shoulder? just wondering cause i hert my shoulder a whiles back and took a little while to build up the strenth in it. just let me know if you need some help

BubbyLight
01-05-09, 1:54 pm
well i cant say when i actually hurt my shoulder, yet i havent done any hard lifting since early november