PDA

View Full Version : Delroks Journal (2) Against Me

Delrok
01-04-09, 11:17 pm
Aight so I finally made it in to the right section with the help of Carpe Diem. I got somethin on my chest and I gotta let it out. Now I just got back from my home away from home (the gyM) and I usually dont train this late..Due to unforseen circumstances I had to. A reason for me not training this late is because the whole gym is packed to the motherfuckin' roof. Anyway Im blasting my back when this kid I know comes up to me. Now before we go further I gotta say that when I step into the gym I aint lookin for small talks. I know a few people there and I talk out of the gym..Not in it. Would you want to shoot shit with your buddies if you were in a war with bullets wizzing by your head? I didnt think so. And thats what it is to me. A FUCKIN WAR. So he comes up says I gained some decent weight so far over winter. With a quick thanks, ( I mean quick bro's), I started my 2nd set of seated rows. Right in the fuckin middle (bout 5th rep) he says somethin to me..CANT FUCKIN HEAR HIM!! All I hear is my heartbeat and the ringing in my ears. I finish and ask him to repeat what he said. "Take off your shit and do a pose down against me". Holy fuckin shit! I have half my workout done and I aint stoppin till I got fuckin wings for lats. so in a calm manner i said no thx bro i got nuthin to prove.. Now I may be larger than him, leaner than him, but that dont matter cuz there are way better bodies out there than mine (For now haha). What comes out of his mouth was the dumbest thing I heard sombody say to me at the gym. " What are you a Pussy?"..(oh and that word will be the centerpiece of my next entry).The only thing I said was "Your words fall on deaf ears bro". And that was that. I dont even think he heard me, n I can give a flying fuck less! But fellas that shit right there really brings me down. When you lift who do you do it for? your mom? Your dad? your girlfriend? Your dog? No. This torture is self inflicted on yourself. You do it for you. And I sure as shit dont do it for him. Like where was he going with this? Attempting to battle me on the same battlefield we need to be fighting together on? Its bullshit if ya ask me. Society is aginst us already. WE ARE THE FREAKSHOWS of this ball of rock and water we call Earth. So why call me a pussy? Take your shirt off and do a posedown against me..AGAINST ME..WTF man I aint against anybody in this lifestyle till my ass on that stage.

Haha bro the motherfuckin world is against me. Its against you to motherfucker!
And your either with me or AGAINST me.

Yo, I gotta get some shut eye. got wheels tomorrow and I aint stoppin till I vomit or pass the fuck out. quick shout out to Carpe Diem. Thx for gettin me over here. comments are welcome.

Later,
Delrok

RENFRO
01-06-09, 1:33 am
That's legit bro, I'm glad I read this post. I have yet to have something like that happen to me in the gym, but I feel as if I'm starting to get the looks, it's just going to take that one guy like you encountered. Way to keep your cool too man, on deaf ears is sure as hell right.

Carpe Diem P.T
01-06-09, 3:28 am
lol that is the strangest thing for someone to do. I would be too embarrassed to take my shirt off in the gym. not because of body image issues, just because socially its retarded and i would expect to get beaten up by all that watched.

The cleaner at my gym is mentally handicapped and she always comes up mid exercise and starts talking to me about movies. Everytime she does it I say to her 'you know I cant talk while im doing this right?' - lol she doesnt care. she just keeps talking. She doesnt even care if i respond or how i respond. she just keeps talking. Nice lady, but a pain in the ass when your 40 mins in to a treadmill session and every bit of breath you have is being used to stop you from being flung back in to the windows that make up the back wall.

Delrok
01-06-09, 11:36 am
Thx for the comments guys. Much appreciated. Aight so my next entry is all about the word Pussy. Thats right. Now dont get a hard on cuz I aint getting into a sex story just yet. Ya see Im 20. No school for me. Im a self employed nutcase. I dont work well when I have a boss breathing down my neck. Anyway Im still 20 and im always getting invited to drink.(BTW there are a shitload of "party posts" n yea this is prob gonna b another one). Bro's, im a lone wolf. I got a best friend.. Thats about it. He gets me n thats all I care about. PUSSY..oh yea back on track now. I used to go to parties. didnt drink. People dont like that. They say "Dude your so big I bet you can out drink anyone here".(Im only 210. Even if I was 270..I will never be big..cuz then my journey would be over ya know). So I get called out.."Bro shot for shot! C'mon!". Naw thanks bro im good.. "Pussy! C'mon!".OK at this point I would like to tear his head off and shit down his neck. I respect people, but when they disrespect me..well lets just say i dont tolerate it well. It dont sit in my gut very good ya hear? So I ask my best bro if we can bounce before I turn big and green and do a hulk smash on that punks ass..He knows im pretty pissed so we jet. My problem is that fuckin word though. Pussy. So a pussy is someone who does not enjoy getting wasted..Hmm I always thought it is the naughty part on a girl...Guess im wrong lol. But what the fuck man...Ya know what it is..I was in their territory. Let them step foot in my territory. The gym. Now I dont call people names but I bet a shiny nickle some other lifters would be yellin pussy when that damn drunk cant pick up 100 lbs. Fuck em. The only reason I was called a pussy is because I was a threat to that POS. He knows he cant become what we become. ANIMALS. He cant even fathom it in that pea brain of his. So he wanted to beat me at a game he knows he could win. Well Fuck you I aint playin'. I build my body brick by brick. Not shot for shot.

Later,
Delrok

Carpe Diem P.T
01-06-09, 3:59 pm
you come across as pretty sensitive delrok even though you talk tough.

My ex wife called me a pussy once because I didnt fight guys in bars that would hit on her. If some guy wants to hit on a pretty girl at a bar so be it, provided he leaves when he finds out shes taken. Being a real man is looking after your kids and providing a future for your family. thats what I do and to me thats what makes me a man.

The Iron though is my fun. Its how I relax even though I bust a gut doing it. You know what I mean, its where you escape. Your brain is focuses and your central nervous system is screaming out for a break. Theres no time to think about the worries of life when your pressing numbers over your head or trying to maintain form on a heavy as fuck upright row.

You should be getting to a stage now delrok where you hear the word pussy and almost bust a gut laughing. You obviously didnt get to where you are now or even to this forum by being a pussy. To me its about as offensive as being called a doodie head by my 5 year old ;)

keep fighting the good fight my friend.

Delrok
01-06-09, 10:10 pm
True Carpe. I am sensitive bro. Funny how people think just cuz your big u aint sensitive. I am deep bro. As I believe most bodybuilders are. A reason I and most other bodybuilders are sensitive is because we are misunderstood by society. thats fine. I enjoy being misunderstood by society. In fact I DONT want to be understood by the rest of the world. Id rather just be chillin in my dark corner ya heard. Yes I do talk tough, if put to the plate i would walk tough.. But I never said I aint sensitive. Thx fer the comment brother.

till next time.

Later,
Delrok