PDA

View Full Version : when should i lift after taking the pak?

envy425
01-05-09, 11:18 am
i tried to use the search function but it wouldnt work, i reported it. i have a question about the pak, have the directions for using it changed? when i bought my first pak it was the old label, if im not mistaken the directions on this pak said to take it 45 minutes prior to training. i did that.

but i ran out and when i bought a new pak i reread the directions, it now says to take the pak in the morning with breakfast. now i usually train at night in the late evening.

was i just using the pak at the wrong time before or have the directions changed? and if so will it affect any of my training or anything like that?

TigerAce01
01-05-09, 11:37 am
The label did change dramatically since the last can, so it's very possible the directions also changed.

As to your timing question, I always take mine with breakfast, and I train around 5-6 at night. If you would prefer, you could also take it with your preworkout meal. I don't prefer this method because it's upsets my stomach during my workout, but if it works for you, go for it. Really, as long as you take it once a day, your body will get the necessary nutrients it needs.

Hope this helped brother.

naturalguy
01-05-09, 11:39 am
The directions on the can have been updated. You do not have to take the Pak directly before a workout. It's more important to take it with food.

InkdMuscle
01-05-09, 11:41 am
The directions on the can have been updated. You do not have to take the Pak directly before a workout. It's more important to take it with food.

x2 like most animals will say take it with breakfast.

P-Ram
01-05-09, 11:43 am
Breakfast is the way to go, brother.

envy425
01-06-09, 9:52 am
ill take it with breakfast. thanks for the responce