PDA

View Full Version : How to take creatine

redskin 344
01-05-09, 5:56 pm
How should one take creatine. Im not into the loading phase or anything like that, I just want a boost in endureance in my workouts for faster gains. Would it be okay to take creatine before and after every workout, or do I need to take it everyday?

GJN5002
01-06-09, 2:17 pm
everyone will have a different opinion on creatine. I would say to take it daily, on workout days I do 5g pre 5 g post, non workout I do 5g with breakfast. I think its better to overdo it a bit if anything, you will piss out what you dont need, its been proven safe(monohydrate), and its relatively cheap.

Aggression
01-06-09, 2:26 pm
everyone will have a different opinion on creatine. I would say to take it daily, on workout days I do 5g pre 5 g post, non workout I do 5g with breakfast. I think its better to overdo it a bit if anything, you will piss out what you dont need, its been proven safe(monohydrate), and its relatively cheap.

This is exactly how I do my creatine. 5g pre and post, and 5g in the morning of non-training days. I feel you have to keep it consistent in the body.

On Letting Go
01-09-09, 7:19 am
First thing every morning;

8oz water
1 scoop bcaa's
5g creatine mono

Gets that creatine right into my system on an empty stomach. Ive never experienced discomfort/cramping/etc.. On lift days i have 5g in my post-wo shake. So i take in a total of 5g on OFF days & 10g on lift days.

OnLettingGo

OneInchWonder
01-13-09, 1:27 am
Would it be okay to mix create with why protein +oats and milk for postworkout? Or should I use water instead for better absorption of the creatine?