PDA

View Full Version : Nitro Question

LoneWarrior
01-05-09, 5:57 pm
I have a quick question i just got animal nitro and im wondering if i should take it on non training days and if yes when. If anyone can help id appreciate it thanks.

Angst
01-05-09, 6:18 pm
I have a quick question i just got animal nitro and im wondering if i should take it on non training days and if yes when. If anyone can help id appreciate it thanks.

I'm assuming you got the pills and not the powder? You can take it first thing in the morning or before bed. If you do cardio on off days then take it before or after cardio.
Whole foods keeps your body in an anabolic state, the aminos in Nitro prevents your body from going into a catabolic state.

Nitro is probably the best amino money can buy, because it has a precise ratio of aminos that matches the same ratio in the actual human muscle.

LoneWarrior
01-05-09, 6:49 pm
Thanks alot bro and yes your right it is the pills. Im taking real gains before bed should i take nitro with it or take at different times.

Angst
01-05-09, 7:53 pm
Thanks alot bro and yes your right it is the pills. Im taking real gains before bed should i take nitro with it or take at different times.

You don't have to take Nitro if you're taking Realgains before bed, all that calories in the Realgains is more than enough to keep you anabolic while you sleep, add some natural peanut butter and you're good to go.

rocky36
01-05-09, 8:05 pm
is there a differnce between the pills and powder ?

Angst
01-05-09, 8:43 pm

With the powder you also get about 35g of dextrose, which helps to shuttle the aminos into the muscles. The powdered version is called EAA Nitro.
One of my favorite workout drinks is EAA Nitro with creatine mono, simple and inexpensive. I sip it on throughout the workout, you get energy and pump from the dextrose. Dextrose also helps your body to better absorb the creatine, which gives you a strength boost, and the aminos in EAA Nitro keeps you in an anabolic state during the workout, thats important because intense weight training is catabolic.

LoneWarrior
01-05-09, 8:46 pm
Oh alright thanks man i really appreciate the help bro. Ill just take real gains and do the whole peanut butter thing. Thats good this way the can will last me for a while if i only take on training days. Thanks bro.

Dingo
01-06-09, 12:22 pm

dont forget about eaa stack, flavored with no carbs.

Wasteland
01-07-09, 9:47 am

It's not necessary. Under certain circumstances, you might consider it though (e.g., if you are traveling and can't get your regular meals in, etc.).