PDA

View Full Version : question on where to train

fernandob
01-05-09, 7:48 pm
hey guys i live in nj ,and i belong to 2 gyms diamond gym in maplewood, and signature fittness in bellevile. but i cant afford both i enjoy the hardcore style of diamond, and i also enjoy all the elements of signature like the
(steamroom, sauna, and clean showers) cant afford both anymore undesided any advise, i work out hard at both. dont kno which to give up

Feel The Power
01-05-09, 8:43 pm
Its up to you just look at the pros and cons.. maybe some factors would be driving distance, which one is least expensive, if its open 24 hours, policy on chalk, type of music they play, stuff like that... I only have a few gyms out this way and was lucky enough to find one that suits all my major needs.

hey guys i live in nj ,and i belong to 2 gyms diamond gym in maplewood, and signature fittness in bellevile. but i cant afford both i enjoy the hardcore style of diamond, and i also enjoy all the elements of signature like the
(steamroom, sauna, and clean showers) cant afford both anymore undesided any advise, i work out hard at both. dont kno which to give up

fernandob
01-06-09, 5:16 pm
thank's bro im leaning towards diamondd cause i just cant take the bullshit at the other one, today was the best some guy sits on the pec deck( mind you the only one) does a set and starts reading a book. i gave up right then and there, i kno where i beloong.....

kevin89
01-08-09, 3:43 am
I also think that Its up to you just look at the pros and cons.. maybe some factors would be driving distance, which one is least expensive, if its open 24 hours, policy on chalk, type of music they play, stuff like that... I only have a few gyms out this way and was lucky enough to find one that suits all my major needs.

Pet Supplies (http://www.nutrecare.co.uk)