PDA

View Full Version : do i have outer bicept peak or is BF just to high %

futurefreak101
01-05-09, 8:46 pm
i have no outer bicept peak...will cutting bring this out ..or is it something i should work on....and basically should i cut?
http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/7728/p10100542cf1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

TigerAce01
01-05-09, 8:52 pm
Yo, check Vinny's post about this, or my post that also discusses this.

Vinny set it straight...

futurefreak101
01-05-09, 9:00 pm
Yo, check Vinny's post about this, or my post that also discusses this.

Vinny set it straight...

o ok sorry...i posted on another forum and didnt get the answers i was looking for..so i brought it here.

Pizzalamp
01-05-09, 9:05 pm
your arms look very impressive...i bet when u diet down u will see more of a peak...id keep bulking though...u look lean to me

TigerAce01
01-05-09, 9:07 pm
Don't be sorry bro, that's what the forum's for.

futurefreak101
01-05-09, 9:08 pm
your arms look very impressive...i bet when u diet down u will see more of a peak...id keep bulking though...u look lean to me

well im not "lean" but i can see alot more definition in real life...camera sucks...but i brought this to another forum and got crazy replies to cut...so i brought it here where people actually know wtf there saying.

Pizzalamp
01-05-09, 9:11 pm
well im not "lean" but i can see alot more definition in real life...camera sucks...but i brought this to another forum and got crazy replies to cut...so i brought it here where people actually know wtf there saying.

well u dont have fat rolls on ya lower back and i dont see a gut sticking out so im gonna stand by what i said-lean
u can kinda see peaks future-i think u just need to cut for them to be more pronounced

futurefreak101
01-05-09, 9:13 pm
well u dont have fat rolls on ya lower back and i dont see a gut sticking out so im gonna stand by what i said-lean
u can kinda see peaks future-i think u just need to cut for them to be more pronounced

advice well taken.

Cstlfx
01-05-09, 10:52 pm
I keep bulking for a little while longer, a lot longer if you bulk very clean. Cutting would bring out your peak, but I dont think you'd like your look after you cut. Keep getting bigger and cut when you know you'll still be big.

gsb239
01-05-09, 10:58 pm
not to be rude or anything man... i'd be more worried about my back if i were you, particularly the thickness.

just some constructive criticism.... not to be taken the wrong way.

arms are looking pretty impressive however.

futurefreak101
01-06-09, 12:42 am
not to be rude or anything man... i'd be more worried about my back if i were you, particularly the thickness.

kinda
but its just a really bad pic of my back.

Cstlfx
01-06-09, 1:12 am

Also, that could be do to his flexing, not necessarily his muscle. Either way, I think the consensus is to keep bulking.

futurefreak101
01-06-09, 11:56 am
Also, that could be do to his flexing, not necessarily his muscle. Either way, I think the consensus is to keep bulking.

well yea like i said im not trying to flex my back at all just trying to show the double bi.

ghost
01-06-09, 12:33 pm
well, what are your goals? are you looking to bulk or cut? You do what feels good to YOU. fuck everyone else. everyone is going to have their two cents as to what you should or should not be doing. YOU have to set your own goals and go from there. Those who do not like your goals, are against you and should be trampled.

Trample the weak, hurdle the dead.

drive on brother.

shizz702
01-06-09, 1:20 pm
you're looking freaky bro, keep doing like you're doing.