PDA

View Full Version : The Pieces of My Soul

RENFRO
01-06-09, 1:16 am
I figured I would write this here...I have nowhere else to go...what gives me fire? what makes me push harder now than I ever have. I have finally come full circle with myself. I am heartbroken; fucking crushed. I can never seem to catch a break for anything. Most recent girl, liked her so much, beautiful, funny, smart...returned my calls, which honestly doesnt seem to happen to me that often so I really appreciated hearing from her. Well, she doesn't talk to me anymore...decided to hang around her ex all the time now, who happens to be one of my best friends. What a clusterfuck. They dated over 2 years ago and he's been dating someone else for the past year and a half and they just split...but go figure, I'm a walking Murphy's Law when it comes to girls.

So yeah, deep down, most people don't see it through the body and thick skin I've built; but I'm honestly shattered on the inside...and yet, I find this to be my strength.

Will I ever find it? What I'm looking for? I don't know...but there will always be the iron. It will never lie to me, never tell me I'm not good enough, it will always shoot me straight and never lead me astray. I feel like an unguided nuclear cruise missile headed for an unprepared target. I will strive for greatness, for peace of mind, for power, for wisom, for humility...I ask God to guide me and do his will in my life, when I train...when I CRUSH the iron before me...I feel his strength in me. I know I am so blessed with so many things; loving parents and a beautiful sister, the ablility to train like I do, and be able to go and come as I please in this country...but why can't I ever catch a break? I do my best to treat everyone I encounter the way I would want to be treated. I know I just want to love someone with the same fire that I use to attack the weights I move everyday. I want them to feel safer and more loved than they ever have been and ever will be...but for now; there is the iron. It is calling me, and I will answer its call.

Until next time my brothers...

Delrok
01-06-09, 11:12 am
Strong shit bro. Yo when it comes to girls I feel you. Last girl I had she was fucking her 2 ex boyfriends while dating me..Found out the hard way heading up to her house with her ex's truck outside...And no I didnt run in there bashing heads..I just turned around and went home. Never spoke to her again. Ya see it aint about us bro. They cant let go of their past. Thats why they run back to their ex's! Me? I burn bridges left and right with the ones who will attempt to chain me to the earth..And she has called me a week straight crying on the voice mail..Fuck that man. Let her get stuffed by someone else.. I got bigger fish to fry. Look I dont believe in God..But i dont consider myself as an Athiest either. I do good in this world, keep my peace, n if there is a god n he dont let me into heaven because I wouldnt pray to him at a million dollar church, Im giving him the finger as im falling down to Hell. Seems like you believe in him. Good! Dont let anyone take away what you believe in. Not even me. Bro just stay strong. In the End We Prevail. Because we were true to ourselves. We will prevail in everything. Love, school, work, fucked up life, and our lifestyle people call a sport. Haha I laugh when people call this a sport..

Anyway Keep your head up soldier.

BTW- Letting anger fuel you probably gives ya the best workout dont it? I know it does for me.

Later,
Delrok

RENFRO
01-06-09, 12:34 pm
Thanks for your reply bro. I'm sorry you had to find out the hard way with that chick, but good thing you didn't go in...I'm sure if you did, there wouldn't have been anyone within a 10 mile radius that would have been able to stop you from crushing skulls. Keep on livin' like you do man, that's what I'm gonna try to do. In the end, we will prevail...

and yes, my workouts have been insane btw. haha.

BB
01-10-09, 7:18 pm
I havent been unlucky enough to walk in on my gf cheatin on me but i knew she was...so i did the same just walked away. i have found that the strongest relationship i have is with the iron. It never bullshits and it sure as hell wont cheat. I am done chasing girls and found that it works alot better this way. I have been dating this girl for 14 months now and she is there to support me and encourage me. We were sitting at home the other week and i asked her why did she pick me over the other guys. You know what she said...because you have goals in your life you know what you want and you go and get it. We would walk by each other pretty much every thursday night at school which is students night at the school bar. She was done with guys who only goals are gettign smashed every night.
Bro dont worry about finding a girl the right one will come to you if you keep true to what you love.

InkdMuscle
01-10-09, 7:46 pm
Bro the hardest thing is heartbreak next to get'n ur nuts caught in the zipper. I have gone through it and it hurts. Just try to focus on the iron. The more you try to focus on the gym and ur task at hand. It will get easier and easier.

RENFRO
01-11-09, 2:32 am
Thanks bros...it's been easier recently. I haven't had it on my mind much, except it always seems to come to mind when I'm training. I guess it's definitely good for something...takes me to the next level.

Learned Early
01-11-09, 3:17 pm
I figured I would write this here...I have nowhere else to go...what gives me fire? what makes me push harder now than I ever have. I have finally come full circle with myself. I am heartbroken; fucking crushed. I can never seem to catch a break for anything. Most recent girl, liked her so much, beautiful, funny, smart...returned my calls, which honestly doesnt seem to happen to me that often so I really appreciated hearing from her. Well, she doesn't talk to me anymore...decided to hang around her ex all the time now, who happens to be one of my best friends. What a clusterfuck. They dated over 2 years ago and he's been dating someone else for the past year and a half and they just split...but go figure, I'm a walking Murphy's Law when it comes to girls.

So yeah, deep down, most people don't see it through the body and thick skin I've built; but I'm honestly shattered on the inside...and yet, I find this to be my strength.

Will I ever find it? What I'm looking for? I don't know...but there will always be the iron. It will never lie to me, never tell me I'm not good enough, it will always shoot me straight and never lead me astray. I feel like an unguided nuclear cruise missile headed for an unprepared target. I will strive for greatness, for peace of mind, for power, for wisom, for humility...I ask God to guide me and do his will in my life, when I train...when I CRUSH the iron before me...I feel his strength in me. I know I am so blessed with so many things; loving parents and a beautiful sister, the ablility to train like I do, and be able to go and come as I please in this country...but why can't I ever catch a break? I do my best to treat everyone I encounter the way I would want to be treated. I know I just want to love someone with the same fire that I use to attack the weights I move everyday. I want them to feel safer and more loved than they ever have been and ever will be...but for now; there is the iron. It is calling me, and I will answer its call.

Until next time my brothers...

i know what you are sayin bro.... Last February I got my girlfriend pregnant and I felt liike my life would be ruined. I quit all the sports I participated in to work and lost any chance of scholarships.

But you know what? When my girl was born, it provided endless inspiration and I hit the gym harder than before, not to train for a sport, but to get me through life.

sanga
01-11-09, 3:28 pm
Your time will come mate, I had a marriage that went wrong after 17 years, we have 3 kids and I thought it was the end of the world for me when she ended it.

I didn`t want to go to work, to eat, to do anything, I was a mess but slowly I realised its all done and got on with things.

After a while I met someone else, who I have been with for 11 years now and am married to, I learned to trust her and she loves me for all she is worth unconditionally, it took time but things are great, she supports me in all I do in and out of the gym and is always there for me, as I am for her.

It will happen mate, it just won`t be expected and that will make it all the more sweeter, just be yourself and train hard, there is someone for everyone out there I know.