PDA

View Full Version : caffeine pills and sleep?

chitown_rydah
01-06-09, 10:10 am
I workout at about 12pm every mon, wed, and fri and take my animal pump 30 min prior to workout and now im taking cuts also. My question is do I have to take the 2 packs a day of cuts because if I give it the 4 hour wait, it has me up all night.

Also, my work schedule is 4pm to 12am which is why I need my sleep if im going to be getting up at 12 every mon, wed, and fri. On my off days I can stay in the bed longer.

Also, on my non workout days how long shall I wait to take cuts after pump and which ones are the caffeine pills in the cut? I might take those out.

Wasteland
01-06-09, 10:15 am
I workout at about 12pm every mon, wed, and fri and take my animal pump 30 min prior to workout and now im taking cuts also. My question is do I have to take the 2 packs a day of cuts because if I give it the 4 hour wait, it has me up all night.

Also, my work schedule is 4pm to 12am which is why I need my sleep if im going to be getting up at 12 every mon, wed, and fri. On my off days I can stay in the bed longer.

Also, on my non workout days how long shall I wait to take cuts after pump and which ones are the caffeine pills in the cut? I might take those out.

I'd probably take the Cuts 2x a day as per the recommendation and just drop the red capsule (stimulants) from the Animal Pump. Would that work?

chitown_rydah
01-06-09, 10:25 am
I'd probably take the Cuts 2x a day as per the recommendation and just drop the red capsule (stimulants) from the Animal Pump. Would that work?

would I still get the pump? I take the red pill because its so early and I figure by 1am it would have passed thru my system

chitown_rydah
01-06-09, 10:50 am
OK, Which one is the caffeine pill in cuts? Ive done a search and one person is saying the light brown capsule and 2 other people are saying the dark brown capsule. Which one is it EXACTLY?