PDA

View Full Version : Proposal for Animal headin to Ohio for the 09' Classic

BigDubbDiesel
01-06-09, 12:27 pm
Unfortunately I wont be able to make it to the Arnold Classic this year due to financial reasons. Last year they had those sick limited edition iconic fitted hats that sold out, and I was unable to get my hands on one. Heres my proposition, I would kill for one of those hats this year, so I'd be willing to send one of you guys a money order to pay for the cost of the hat and shipping back to me. Any takers would be greatly appreciated.

Eat big and Train Hard. -Dubb

ghost
01-06-09, 12:35 pm
what if the hat is not there this year? ask NG if they are even goingto have them there this year........ from what i remember they were limited edition for the Reign of Yellow...

Alta0331
01-06-09, 2:59 pm
I would be willing to do the same to get my hands on anything from the Arnold has well.. Name your price and it'll be a done deal

Wasteland
01-06-09, 3:04 pm
what if the hat is not there this year? ask NG if they are even goingto have them there this year........ from what i remember they were limited edition for the Reign of Yellow...

Good point. I doubt they would re-do limited edition stuff from last year. More than likely, they would have new limited edition this year.

BigDubbDiesel
01-06-09, 3:17 pm
i figured since they were such a hit last year they would bring something similar back this year, ill check and see.

Wasteland
01-06-09, 3:25 pm
i figured since they were such a hit last year they would bring something similar back this year, ill check and see.

Keep an eye on this section. If there is news, I'm sure it will be posted in there.

http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73

Beach91
01-06-09, 11:20 pm
Yep same for me too, Shirts hats hoodies whatever they have, i live in canada and have no way of getting to the Arnold so I d be willing to fork over money for the items and shipping and even extra to get my hands on limited ed. stuff.

naturalguy
01-14-09, 8:40 am

rcrott is correct, the yellow hats were limited edition for last year

Good point. I doubt they would re-do limited edition stuff from last year. More than likely, they would have new limited edition this year.

also correct, there will be some new limited edition gear this year