PDA

View Full Version : Pros vs. Bros: BigAl vs G Diesel, Round II

naturalguy
01-06-09, 1:19 pm
On May 31st, 2008, in a hardcore gym in Philly, BigAl and G Diesel went at it benching their bodyweight for reps. We are not talking about lightweight guys either. BigAl was weighing in at 295 lbs, while G was tipping the scales at 250 lbs!

It was an epic battle, here are the vids:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZGOjjhv-1c&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_be-OVUy7vk&feature=channel_page

The rematch is set up, only this time the stakes are higher, the venue larger, it's going down in the Cage during the Arnold weekend March 6-8th.

What say you?

InkdMuscle
01-06-09, 1:25 pm
Hell yeah. I will b there Rep'n for SoCal ANIMALS who couldnt make it.

Mr. Dead
01-06-09, 1:28 pm
Dayum!!! The plates will tremble on that day!!!

McFly
01-06-09, 1:28 pm
What say you?

I say....I saw Big Al bench last night...and that's all I'm saying!!!

and I know what he's eating....maybe the Biggest Big Al to date?

Big Al
01-06-09, 1:30 pm
I heard that Pretty boy is already training for this.
I guess I better strart doing some reps...no fuck that.
I wanna be fucking big at the Arnold,I guess I'll just have to do rep with 300lbs.

krazyassmexican
01-06-09, 1:34 pm
i said if everything goes right i will be there

naturalguy
I wanna be fucking big at the Arnold,I guess I'll just have to do rep with 300lbs.

Is that what you are weighing in at nowadays?

G Diesel

Pretty boy? Wow... I mean I know I'm pretty next to your big ass, but Derek Zoolander I'm not. I'm up 18 lbs since I was getting my ballls busted for being "skinny" this summer in Brigantine. Actually, I'm 6 lbs heavier right now than I was in Philly in May and the Arnold is still 8 weeks away. Peace, G

brandonA
01-06-09, 1:36 pm
I say....I saw Big Al bench last night...and that's all I'm saying!!!

and I know what he's eating....maybe the Biggest Big Al to date?

that was my question...what kinda weight are these two going to be pushing this year? Guess I'll stay tuned!!!!

-B

Big C
01-06-09, 1:39 pm
Don't think you were ever "skinny" G...some people just don't know what they're talking about...but what are you weighing in these days or plan on weighing at the Arnold bro?

Pretty boy? Wow... I mean I know I'm pretty next to your big ass, but Derek Zoolander I'm not. I'm up 18 lbs since I was getting my ballls busted for being "skinny" this summer in Brigantine. Actually, I'm 6 lbs heavier right now than I was in Philly in May and the Arnold is still 8 weeks away. Peace, G

G Diesel
01-06-09, 1:44 pm
Don't think you were ever "skinny" G...some people just don't know what they're talking about...but what are you weighing in these days or plan on weighing at the Arnold bro?

Thanks for getting my back, Big C... I'm in the neighborhood of about 253 right now. As for the Arnold, who knows? I'm just training hard and getting the quality food in and we'll see what happens. Peace, G

Hoomgar
01-06-09, 1:47 pm
I'm rootin for both of my iron brothers here. Nothing but love and respect for these 2. I can't wait to see what gets done this time around. G Diesel, the bench press master vs king kong... it's going to be epic!

Hg

Big Wides
01-06-09, 7:05 pm
Got my money on big G

Elite
01-06-09, 8:07 pm
Got my money on the Big Fella...

naturalguy
01-06-09, 9:49 pm
Got my money on the Big Fella...

Which one? They are both big lol

Maharg
01-06-09, 9:53 pm
Which one? They are both big lol

Exactly, hes covering his ass.

McFly
01-06-09, 10:07 pm
Us Delaware boys are sticking together! Not that Big AL needs anyone to keep tabs on him but don't think for a second I'm going to let him forget about this thing....we'll be lighting shit up here in the First State day after day....

Rhys
01-06-09, 10:57 pm
Holy Freakin Rhinoceros Crap. I sure as hell in a hello kitty flowery handbasket never see anyone movin weight like that in my neck of the woods.

I was pretty proud of myself for benchin my bodyweight of 225 a few times the other day but that shiznit is on a whole other level.

Of course I've got a wingspan that's over 7 feet...so I guess at least I can always brag about how my bench press is longer than Big Al or G Diesel's bench press. Hardyharhar

Big Al
01-07-09, 1:27 pm
253 damn G I took a dump this morning that weight that much.LOL

Wasteland
01-07-09, 1:30 pm

lol

G Diesel
01-07-09, 1:43 pm

Talk your shit, Big Daddy.

I'll just be over here eating and training and growing in silence... Waiting to strike.

Peace, G

simpleguy
01-07-09, 1:45 pm
I'm def eager to see this one

Big Al
01-07-09, 2:32 pm
You know I love you like a brother....A little brother.LOL
I know you the man...We will have some fun this year.
The cage is gonna be off the hook.

G Diesel
01-07-09, 2:34 pm
You know I love you like a brother....A little brother.LOL
I know you the man...We will have some fun this year.
The cage is gonna be off the hook.

No doubt bro... Gonna be off the Richter in C-Bus.

Peace, G

krazyassmexican
01-07-09, 2:37 pm
i will be there cheering G, while drinking my wpi with evoo :D

BigAnt
01-07-09, 7:10 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REPS---You training like me--LOL

Keep doing what you do! 300LBS AND STILL HAVING X-STRIATIONS IN THE QUADS AND ABS SHOWING...Granola Bars with peanut butter is the secret! LOL

G Diesel
01-08-09, 9:06 am
Keep doing what you do! 300LBS AND STILL HAVING X-STRIATIONS IN THE QUADS AND ABS SHOWING...Granola Bars with peanut butter is the secret! LOL

Big Al is a freak of all freaks, I've got my work cut out for me...

I'm just hoping to catch Big Al the way Buster caught Iron Mike in Tokyo back in 1990... Fat (even though at 320 Al wouldn't be fat), happy and cocky. We all know how that ended up. Haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exrpoc6GP60

Peace, G

Brutus_515
01-08-09, 9:16 am
I had the pleasure of training with Pizzalamp and Vinny last year at the ABC still using the tip he gave us. This is a great promo I know it made alot of peoples day to train with the pros they look up to!

McFly
01-08-09, 9:38 am
boy shit is getting deep.....

G Diesel
01-08-09, 9:47 am
boy shit is getting deep.....

... And by "shit" do you mean the metaphorical grave I'm digging for myself? Haha.

Like I said, I'm just looking to represent myself right. A little bit of David vs. Goliath action for G.

Peace, G

McFly
01-08-09, 9:53 am
... And by "shit" do you mean the metaphorical grave I'm digging for myself? Haha.

Like I said, I'm just looking to represent myself right. A little bit of David vs. Goliath action for G.

Peace, G

I'm not saying anything....you’re the self-proclaimed bench addict I recall….Big Al is a freak who likes to move weight….neither have been known to go down without a fight, kicking, screaming til the bloody end….

I will say….. I don’t think Big AL is worried about how much weight he actually has to bench that’s for sure…not after seeing the scale last night……

G Diesel
01-08-09, 10:01 am
I'm not saying anything....you’re the self-proclaimed bench addict I recall….Big Al is a freak who likes to move weight….neither have been known to go down without a fight, kicking, screaming til the bloody end….

I will say….. I don’t think Big AL is worried about how much weight he actually has to bench that’s for sure…not after seeing the scale last night……

In May, the dude moved 295 for 35 and had gas left in the tank... I'm fully aware of what I'm in store for. Peace, G

Big Al
01-08-09, 10:56 am
I'm getting pumped...This year the CAGE is gonna fuckin rock.
After our reps maybe we'll bench with Bobby.......Untill that sick bastered starts benching 800 fuckin lbs.

r-ace-f
01-08-09, 11:07 am
whatsup guys

big al, g diesel - that benching was fucking awesome!!! really motivating the shit out of me!

Hoomgar
01-08-09, 12:09 pm

Peace, G

Taking on Big Al at any level is worthy of much respect...

Big Al is the standard by which we judge all others!

Proud to say I know both of you guys...

Hg

D-Bomb
01-14-09, 5:30 pm
i'm missing too damn much ...i gotta find a way to the cage someday...

prafull
01-15-09, 1:28 pm

lmao

McFly
01-15-09, 2:44 pm
I know G is on Al's mind....look for the video coming soon in my journey thread.......

a little dedication to big GD

JUGGERNAUT
01-15-09, 2:52 pm
I don't know what the big deal is with these guys; I would challenge anyone of them to the same!

if they had just broke their arms

Maharg
01-15-09, 2:57 pm
I don't know what the big deal is with these guys; I would challenge anyone of them to the same!
if they had just broke their arms

I think for the right price you can have that arranged.

Im not willing to though. If you dont get it broke, you just got some big bastard beating you with your own crowbar.

JUGGERNAUT
01-15-09, 3:06 pm
I think for the right price you can have that arranged.

Im not willing to though. If you dont get it broke, you just got some big bastard beating you with your own crowbar.

crowbars to the head...that really smarts.

Seriously though, this is going to be one intense face off.

G Diesel
01-15-09, 3:10 pm
I know G is on Al's mind....look for the video coming soon in my journey thread.......

a little dedication to big GD

Consider me on high alert... I'm equal parts honored and concerned. Haha. Peace, G

Hoomgar
01-15-09, 3:16 pm
Consider me on high alert... I'm equal parts honored and concerned. Haha. Peace, G

I'll admit that I'd be more than a little unnerved if I knew Big Al was out there thinking such about me G!

Of course I'd feel the same way if it was you!

This one is unique to all the others. This is a re-match :)

Hg

Big Al
01-15-09, 10:40 pm
405lbs for G
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi-0yNf8-6I&feature=channel_page

Big Wides
01-15-09, 10:45 pm
I remember the first one these two giants had and it was one hell of a show. Its only going to get more nuts as the Arnold takes place.....still got my money on G Diesel everytime I see him he keeps on getting bigger

D-Bomb
01-16-09, 12:46 am
405lbs for G

my goodness that was a intensely controlled display of strength.. impressed!

McFly
01-16-09, 7:42 am
405lbs for G

we gotta get that "dedication to G" video up!

G Diesel
01-16-09, 9:01 am
405lbs for G

That was no joke Al... Really fuckin impressive bro. I know I've got my work cut out for me, but I'm the people's champ. I dig the underdog role.

Keep doing your thing, big fella... You inspire us all.

Peace, G

C.Coronato
01-16-09, 10:50 am
wow. now thats some serious weight. Looking good both of you huge fellas.

G Diesel
01-16-09, 10:56 am
we gotta get that "dedication to G" video up!

I'm in his head, baby...

Peace, G

JUGGERNAUT
01-16-09, 10:59 am
Talk about stepping it up a notch, it's getting extreme in this thread.

Big Al
01-16-09, 12:01 pm
How did G become the peoples champ.....I'm hurt.

D-Bomb
01-16-09, 12:13 pm

come on man it's simple...

um...

G Diesel
01-16-09, 12:30 pm

Easy...

Most importantly, I called myself it first. Haha.

Secondly, the brothers on here can relate to me, I'm trying to fight the good fight and bang with the biggest of the big boys. I'm the tiny acorn struggling to be the mighty oak. I'm the dude in Tiananmen Square staring down a tank with only a rock in my hand.

Not to overdramatize things... Haha.

Peace, G

D-Bomb
01-16-09, 6:24 pm
I agree ...G is the rock (from WWE ) of Animalpak.com heh...the people's champ as they say.

Big Al
01-16-09, 10:16 pm
Ok champ.....LOL
But I got someone on the inside watchin you for me.SHE said if you get too strong she would take you out for me.HAHAHA!!!

G Diesel
01-16-09, 10:41 pm
Ok champ.....LOL
But I got someone on the inside watchin you for me.SHE said if you get too strong she would take you out for me.HAHAHA!!!

I may be the champ in my head, but you've got the belt around your waist still...

Anyways, maybe I've got McFly on the payroll, smiling to your face but waiting to drop the hammer on his mentor and have Delaware all to himself. We all could be surrounded by conspirators... Who knows? Trust no one.

Peace, G

BigAnt
01-16-09, 11:08 pm
It's on -- time to ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumble!

Pizzalamp
01-16-09, 11:14 pm
Big Al Ftw

Gdiesel Ftw

McFly
01-17-09, 3:07 pm
I may be the champ in my head, but you've got the belt around your waist still...

Anyways, maybe I've got McFly on the payroll, smiling to your face but waiting to drop the hammer on his mentor and have Delaware all to himself. We all could be surrounded by conspirators... Who knows? Trust no one.

Peace, G

small unmarked bills

Big Al
01-19-09, 11:59 pm
For you GGGGGGGGGG...........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fI9lla14K4

Maharg
01-20-09, 12:03 am

an i am hoping you dont weigh 405.

mritter3
01-20-09, 7:35 am
this will be an epic battle one for the ages, cannot wait.

eric downey
01-20-09, 7:48 am
Ok I Still Think Its Bullshit That I Cant Play, But Im Not Gonna Make It To The Arnold Anyway Do To New Work Hours. So Ill Just Have To Will All My Benching Strength To G Diesel. So Here It Is, The Secret.

Big Arch
Deep Breath
Elbows Tucked
Speed Speed Speed

naturalguy
01-20-09, 8:18 am

Damn!!!!!!!!!!

an i am hoping you dont weigh 405.

He might be close by the time of the Arnold

G Diesel
01-20-09, 8:54 am

That was fuckin' insane... Keep bringing it, Al. You're gonna help me raise my game.

Peace, G

Hoomgar
01-20-09, 10:36 am
Big Al's chest is like a hydraulic press these days, good grief!

NickW
01-20-09, 12:03 pm
For a small fee I will be a pinch hitter for one of you guys!

G Diesel
01-20-09, 12:08 pm
For a small fee I will be a pinch hitter for one of you guys!

This is personal, Nick. It's a rematch... Besides, we don't want you making all of us look bad. Haha. Peace, G

NickW
01-20-09, 12:09 pm
This is personal, Nick. It's a rematch... Besides, we don't want you making all of us look bad. Haha. Peace, G

Sorry for being so uninformed, but who won the first one?

G Diesel
01-20-09, 12:18 pm

It was a bodyweight bench-off in May.

Big Al did 295 x 35 to my 250 x 31...

Peace, G

Maharg
01-20-09, 12:22 pm
So, just curious,,, Are either of you gonna diet down a few pounds to have a bit of help? Or just saying fuck it and goin with the biggest numbers you can?

Hoomgar
01-20-09, 12:30 pm

The videos of this are in the first post of this thread if you want to check it out bro. I was there in person to see it. Crazy!

Hg

NickW
01-20-09, 12:41 pm
Thanks for pointing that out for me!

G Diesel, I can give you some tips if you want, just need to clear out your inbox.

Big Al
01-20-09, 2:14 pm
Guys,we're just talkin shit.....We're brothers just tryin to get each other hyped up.
It's all in fun.
And no dieting for us,I know for one I'm gonna be fat and happy.LOL

G Diesel
01-20-09, 3:20 pm
Guys,we're just talkin shit.....We're brothers just tryin to get each other hyped up.
It's all in fun.

No doubt... Big Al is my brother, my boy... He's trying to get me to raise my game and I'm honored that he's even taking me seriously.

You know I'm not dieting. If I'm gonna be strong, I've gotta be big. Besides, Al and McFly will never let me diet again.

Peace, G

G Diesel
01-20-09, 4:47 pm
Thanks for pointing that out for me!

G Diesel, I can give you some tips if you want, just need to clear out your inbox.

I appreciate it, Nick... You know your shit and I'm always willing to learn.

Thing is, I try to bench like a bodybuilder to stimulate as much growth as I can in my pecs, so I keep my back flat. The powerlifting style is something I've tried to avoid. I rep out and am "relatively strong" doing it my way, which has always seemed to be the best way for me to also keep growing.

Peace, G

D-Bomb
01-20-09, 5:15 pm
It's all in fun.

haha yeah...so fat that ya got pipeline veins running around your forearms like nobodies business!!

Universal Rep
01-21-09, 11:16 am
The videos of this are in the first post of this thread if you want to check it out bro. I was there in person to see it. Crazy!

Hg

Yup... But with a bigger crowd inside and outside of The Cage, I'm gonna say it "may" be a little crazier...

Hoomgar
01-21-09, 11:24 am
Yup... But with a bigger crowd inside and outside of The Cage, I'm gonna say it "may" be a little crazier...

It's definitely going to be higher scale U.

Universal Rep
01-21-09, 11:25 am
It's definitely going to be higher scale U.

And we're talking Richter...

BAD ASS MARTIN
01-22-09, 10:55 pm

I would be havin' some nightmares

eric downey
01-23-09, 12:08 am
Big Al Is The One Having Nightmares. Thats Why He Post These Vids To Get In G's Head. I Know G Isnt Havnt It.

BAD ASS MARTIN
01-23-09, 12:22 am
Big Al Is The One Having Nightmares. Thats Why He Post These Vids To Get In G's Head. I Know G Isnt Havnt It.

Big Al does not sleep. He waits...

Big Al
01-23-09, 1:55 pm
Yo G,
I think we should let some of these big strong powerlifters go against us.In this bench for reps......They seem to be taking this to heart.LOL
I wish I was strong enought to bench 500lbs...oh shit I can.LMFAO
BOYS this is for fun....get it fun.G and I are friends were just hypin it up for FUN!!!
If G out reps me I'll be happy for him,and we'll go out and eat after and still be friends.

G Diesel
01-23-09, 2:02 pm
Yo G,
I think we should let some of these big strong powerlifters go against us.In this bench for reps......They seem to be taking this to heart.LOL
I wish I was strong enought to bench 500lbs...oh shit I can.LMFAO
BOYS this is for fun....get it fun.G and I are friends were just hypin it up for FUN!!!
If G out reps me I'll be happy for him,and we'll go out and eat after and still be friends.

Exactly, just like we did the last time... This is for fun, I'll be rooting for Big Al the whole time. Peace, G

JUGGERNAUT
01-23-09, 3:00 pm
Exactly, just like we did the last time... This is for fun, I'll be rooting for Big Al the whole time. Peace, G

There will be a big difference then in our Big Wides vs JUGGERNAUT event. We hate each other and will be cursing the whole time.

Big Al
01-23-09, 3:07 pm
I heard about all the bad blood between Big Wides vs JUGGERNAUT .......
Even though we know Big Wides is the true powerlifter......
It's all love,I think we've all worked out together one time or another.
You guys never did take up the offer to come down to TTC and train.

JUGGERNAUT
01-23-09, 3:33 pm
I heard about all the bad blood between Big Wides vs JUGGERNAUT .......
Even though we know Big Wides is the true powerlifter......
It's all love,I think we've all worked out together one time or another.
You guys never did take up the offer to come down to TTC and train.

True on two counts BIG AL. We will get up there to DE and one day I will get my feet wet at a meet. A meet with a bad back right now may not be the best move unless I just do bench. You vs G IS going to be a fun time.

McFly
01-23-09, 3:44 pm
A meet with a bad back right now may not be the best move unless I just do bench.

Big Al....don't you love how everyone has an excuse....weren't we talking about this the other night...

hahaha

JUGGERNAUT
01-23-09, 3:48 pm
Big Al....don't you love how everyone has an excuse....weren't we talking about this the other night...

hahaha

Looks like Juggs better show up or shut up.....

G Diesel
01-30-09, 9:44 am
Yo Al...

It looks like the hip thing to start breaking each other's balls about form and legal reps. I say we each lower the weight to our chest, pause for 2 seconds, push to full lockout, pause for 2 seconds and repeat and then when I'm done all 10 of my reps, you get to go. Haha.

Peace, G

LittleMan55
01-30-09, 9:52 am
Yo Al...

It looks like the hip thing to start breaking each other's balls about form and legal reps. I say we each lower the weight to our chest, pause for 2 seconds, push to full lockout, pause for 2 seconds and repeat and then when I'm done all 10 of my reps, you get to go. Haha.

Peace, G

With you 2 freaks trading at 10 a clip. NO one else will get to lift in the Cage. I mean 10, rest, 10, rest, 10, rest... Holy Hell you guys would be at it all day. Then again I got nothing but time so I dont mind.

Looking forward to seeing this. Should be a fun time!!!

G Diesel
01-30-09, 9:58 am
With you 2 freaks trading at 10 a clip. NO one else will get to lift in the Cage. I mean 10, rest, 10, rest, 10, rest... Holy Hell you guys would be at it all day. Then again I got nothing but time so I dont mind.

Looking forward to seeing this. Should be a fun time!!!

I know BigAl and I know how we get down... We're gonna rip through some shit. Legit, solid gym reps--legal at the NFL combine. I'm trying to hang a respectable number up there and I know BigAl will do that and more. Not looking to bore anybody with a pissing match about nothing.

Peace, G

LittleMan55
01-30-09, 10:12 am
I know BigAl and I know how we get down... We're gonna rip through some shit. Legit, solid gym reps--legal at the NFL combine. I'm trying to hang a respectable number up there and I know BigAl will do that and more. Not looking to bore anybody with a pissing match about nothing.

Peace, G

I watched the film from the last one. Watched most you got and all of Al's on youtube. I'm a fan of you two and you do legit reps for sure. I'm just amped to see that much weight get pushed that many times!!!

mritter3
01-30-09, 12:06 pm
the arnold this year will be the best, cannot wait to see both you animals bench, you both are beasts, competitors, and most importantly you both have the utmost respect for the other, that is what universal/animal is all about.

Big Al
02-05-09, 11:50 pm
Yo,I heard that Mcfly and Machine are going to be pulling 405 for reps to see who is stronger.I think maybe we should do 405 for reps too.
Hell we can even let some other big strong guys try to hang.

D-Bomb
02-06-09, 12:07 am
rooting for Big G Diesel...

:-)

G Diesel
02-06-09, 10:18 am
Yo,I heard that Mcfly and Machine are going to be pulling 405 for reps to see who is stronger.I think maybe we should do 405 for reps too.
Hell we can even let some other big strong guys try to hang.

Haha... Well that matchup would be over before it starts. I can get about 4 of those on a good day, so I'd be toast.

rooting for Big G Diesel...

:-)

Thanks D... I need it bro.

Peace, G

Rage
02-06-09, 10:30 am
YouTube's not going to know what hit them after the Arnold...good luck to both you guys...couple a big powerhouse's..

McFly
02-09-09, 8:36 am
so the two met again this weekend....possibly the last time before they do battle....hmmmmm

naturalguy
02-09-09, 9:01 am
so the two met again this weekend....possibly the last time before they do battle....hmmmmm

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/NJ%20ABC/IMG_1003.jpg

I know this BigAl didn't eat all his taco's and G stepped up and finished it for him, sounds like G is hungrier for this.............................................. ...................

McFly
02-09-09, 9:13 am

I know this BigAl didn't eat all his taco's and G stepped up and finished it for him, sounds like G is hungrier for this.............................................. ...................

I don't know...I've heard a lot about the arnold coming from Al lately....AND whats to follow....a show, more PL meets....who knows....I do sense the fire is starting to burn under is ass a little more lately....i'm glad I'm still on his good side!

Rage
02-09-09, 9:30 am

Man those guys both look even bigger than the last time I saw them...this is going to be good..

JUGGERNAUT
02-09-09, 9:38 am
There was a hunger in the air...exactly why I ate my tacos in the corner, out of sight.

Big Al
02-09-09, 11:34 pm
I had to skip the 6th taco,I didnt wanna poop my pants on the ride home.

C.Coronato
02-10-09, 10:26 am
Good to meet you at the ABC Big Al. Cant wait to see the bench off at the Arnold.

naturalguy
02-10-09, 12:14 pm
I had to skip the 6th taco,I didnt wanna poop my pants on the ride home.

I am sure BigAnt appreciated that

Big Al
02-10-09, 8:15 pm
I am sure BigAnt appreciated that

You must not know the real BIGANT.LOL
That place was nice just tooo much onions for me.

BigAnt
02-11-09, 11:33 am
You must not know the real BIGANT.LOL
That place was nice just tooo much onions for me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS AL--LOL

I had 8 tacos and all where VERY GOOD!

Enforcer
02-15-09, 9:54 pm
Gonna have to throw my money down on my boy G. Got nothin but the upmost respect for Al, but G's my boy so I have to stand by his side. Wish I was gonna be there to witness this.

G Diesel
02-19-09, 5:23 pm
Gonna have to throw my money down on my boy G. Got nothin but the upmost respect for Al, but G's my boy so I have to stand by his side. Wish I was gonna be there to witness this.

Getting some love from my boy Enforcer made my day...

Peace, G

Big C
02-19-09, 5:48 pm
I just found out that G and Al are kicking off the Pros vrs. Bros (I think) and then mine right after....what's better than a couple big boys getting that Cage nice and warmed for the Ox and I.

Both these monsters are going to be putting up some serious reps....that's a given. Look out for a possible earthquake in Ohio at about 2:30 pm. on Friday folks.

naturalguy
02-20-09, 4:49 pm
Trained chest with G today, not giving out any numbers but he is taking this seriously

McFly
02-23-09, 3:08 pm
watched some of the NFL combine 225 bench for reps.....

can't wait to see what G and Al put up at weights well over what the NFL boys have to do...

McFly
02-23-09, 9:40 pm
a couple 225 warm up sets then reppin out 315 on to reppin 405 then 225 for 50?

as cubanbee put it "that's some next level shit"

G Diesel
02-24-09, 10:11 am
a couple 225 warm up sets then reppin out 315 on to reppin 405 then 225 for 50?

as cubanbee put it "that's some next level shit"

225 for 50 would be NFL combine record shit... That is insane. Next week is gonna be sick, I better bring my A+ game to avoid getting smoked.

Peace, G

McFly
02-24-09, 10:19 am
225 for 50 would be NFL combine record shit... That is insane. Next week is gonna be sick, I better bring my A+ game to avoid getting smoked.

Peace, G

This is going to be an awesome battle.

G Diesel
02-24-09, 12:16 pm
This is going to be an awesome battle.

I just wanna hold my own... Doing battle with my boy Big Al is an honor in and of itself.

Peace, G

BigAnt
02-24-09, 9:59 pm
I know G is taking this serious, and Big Al, we all know what he is capable of doing...making it all look easy!

Going to be a great re-match from the part#1 at the Philly ABC at Gregg Long's!

I predict some VERY high numbers, better than part#1 from both of these Animals!

Wishing them both the best!

Vinny G
02-25-09, 6:33 am
I know G is taking this serious, and Big Al, we all know what he is capable of doing...making it all look easy!

Going to be a great re-match from the part#1 at the Philly ABC at Gregg Long's!

I predict some VERY high numbers, better than part#1 from both of these Animals!

Wishing them both the best!

this is gonna be one of the more fun one's to watch....

Rage
02-25-09, 10:07 am
These guys both make this stuff look way too easy..

C.Coronato
02-25-09, 10:11 am
counting the days ..

naturalguy
02-27-09, 3:25 pm
I just trained chest w/G. The last chest workout for him before the event............................................. .................................................. .or is it??????????????

Hoomgar
02-27-09, 3:27 pm
I just trained chest w/G. The last chest workout for him before the event............................................. .................................................. .or is it??????????????

How was it? Ha ha!

McFly
02-27-09, 3:30 pm

Big Al is my dog!......but shewww I'm glad I'm not banging with G in this one.

that said.....I'm still laying down my hard earned dollars on the big man....

G Diesel
02-27-09, 3:37 pm
Big Al is my dog!......but shewww I'm glad I'm not banging with G in this one.

that said.....I'm still laying down my hard earned dollars on the big man....

I just checked the Vegas line and Big Al is a prohibitive favorite...

Peace, G

shortstack
02-27-09, 4:49 pm
In a case like this I think the real winners will be those of us standing around with our mouths agap.

This will be a sight to see.

Enforcer
03-01-09, 1:31 pm

Peace, G

I still got my money on you cousin. Its def gonna be an epic battle and the Cage is gonna be shaking...cant wait to check out the vids

BigAnt
03-01-09, 7:05 pm
Truth be told, G is a force to be reckon with and I know he is training balls to the wall for this second time a go round..But Al took me in, taught me how to "get in condition" and gives me a kick in much needed butt when I start to slack off! Gotta give my vote for Big Al...

But I know both men will give it their all!

A must see event on Friday!

Hola Bola
03-02-09, 10:44 am

Peace, G

I'll take the underdog on this one.

Big Al
03-02-09, 11:35 am
I still think we should do 405 for reps like everyone else.....
the squatt is for 405...the deadlift is 405.....why not the bench????
I'm game!!!!

McFly
03-02-09, 11:39 am
I'm game!!!!

haha

eat big this week and rest up....I know G is fired up and gunnin for that title !!!

Hoomgar
03-02-09, 7:59 pm
Big Al, tryin to amp this up ha ha!

I know I ain't taking either one of you guys on with any benching so I'll just watch and see what happens.

Hg

G Diesel
03-03-09, 4:56 pm
I'm game!!!!

Calling me out, man? Haha. That event would be over before it started. Why you trying to pull my card, homeboy? Making me look weak in front of my brethren. There will be plenty of time for that in a couple of days.

Peace, G

SizeMatters
03-08-09, 11:27 pm
Who Won?!

cedriclee111
03-08-09, 11:48 pm
Great job big al and G at the arnold you both tore it up and Al crankin out what i think was 41 wow!!! amazing!

Big Al
03-09-09, 12:08 am
Where's the vid's????
Was a fun weekend.

D-Bomb
03-09-09, 12:41 am
ya got the Bomb waiting with breathe held for a video or something!!

wedge
03-09-09, 11:48 am
Looking forward to some video on this one!

Hoomgar
03-09-09, 11:57 am
Where's the vid's????
Was a fun weekend.

I'll be checking back, man I want to see this!

naturalguy
03-09-09, 12:54 pm
Where's the vid's????
Was a fun weekend.

41 reps - that was sick Big Al and G Diesel hitting 33 reps was incredible also. Much respect, I am glad I was there to witness it.

Hoomgar
03-09-09, 1:05 pm
41 reps - that was sick Big Al and G Diesel hitting 33 reps was incredible also. Much respect, I am glad I was there to witness it.

I'd say "Video's or it didn't happen" but this is Big Al and G Diesel we are talkin about so no playin in here!

So seriously, anyone get vids?

Hg

J-Dawg
03-09-09, 1:55 pm

That's right NG.

Big Al hit an amazing 41 reps at 300lb and G tore up 33 reps of 255. Numbers that most of us can't even fathom.

Hoomgar
03-09-09, 2:04 pm
Numbers that most of us can't even fathom.

This ^^^^^^^

D-Bomb
03-09-09, 4:06 pm
That's right NG.

Big Al hit an amazing 41 reps at 300lb and G tore up 33 reps of 255. Numbers that most of us can't even fathom.

MEH...

bikinipatrol
03-09-09, 4:33 pm
http://s733.photobucket.com/albums/ww339/p8ntballguy25

here's a link to my pics and vids from friday, it's the only day i was able to go to but just about everything i took is up there

Big Al
03-10-09, 12:17 am
The vid of ME!!!!

http://s733.photobucket.com/albums/ww339/p8ntballguy25/?action=view&current=MOV03882.flv

Rage
03-10-09, 10:24 am
Great job G and Big Al..truely an inspiration!

G Diesel
03-10-09, 11:14 am
Great job G and Big Al..truely an inspiration!

Likewise, my brother... You brought it big time. Thanks for the inspiration and motivation.

Peace, G

Big Al
03-10-09, 8:48 pm
Damn G,No one loves you now.....or me.this thread died.

Big Wides
03-10-09, 9:57 pm
Hey I still like both of you, was one hell of a show...mind boggling reps with serious weight

Mizzarler
03-10-09, 11:55 pm
Damn he made that look easy, that was insane, Al would shit on the NFL combine record

brays3440
03-11-09, 12:47 am
41....Damn, and here I thought I did well with 28@225

Hoomgar
03-11-09, 9:51 am
41....Damn, and here I thought I did well with 28@225

Yea right? I mean, both of these guys smoked that and 28@225 is some shizz! I get 2@225 <sheepsih grin> :|

This puts it well into perspective here fellas. You guys both brought it large in the the cage.

Hg

D-Bomb
03-11-09, 10:56 am
hmmm and here i am doing 220lbs for 13 reps...damn...gotta up my game!!

naturalguy
03-11-09, 11:20 am
This guy looked confident when he arrived in C-bus:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/The%20Cage%202009/Arnold2009001.jpg

Hoomgar
03-11-09, 11:23 am

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/The%20Cage%202009/Arnold2009001.jpg

Looks more like this, you can hear J-Dawg in the back ground asking, "hey NG, did you see that crate of steaks we brought in here? I can't find it?" and you asked Big Al if he had seen them. That picture was his reply...

Big Al
03-11-09, 11:44 am
I have to say,we did some eating.I carb loaded on icecream..LOL

Hoomgar
03-11-09, 2:52 pm
I have to say,we did some eating.I carb loaded on icecream..LOL

Big Al says to carb load you can use Ice Cream. Got it! Notes taken :)

G Diesel
03-11-09, 6:13 pm
Damn G,No one loves you now.....or me.this thread died.

You mean no death threats? Damn. We fell off. Haha.

Looking forward to seeing some more of the footage that is out there. We will meet again, my brother... Oh yes we will.

Peace, G

Mr. Aestheticz
03-11-09, 9:36 pm

LMAO 30 SECONDS AFTER THIS PIC HE WAS GETTING PISSED, NOTICE HOW IS TRYING AND I AM USING THE WORD TRYING TO ZIP UP HIS HOODIE, I THINK HE CARB LOADED TOO MUCH ON ICE CREAM AND CAKE LMAO!

Looking forward to seeing some more of the footage that is out there. We will meet again, my brother... Oh yes we will.

Peace, G

WELL G I HAVE NOTHING TO THREATEN YOU WITH SO I GUESS YOU ARE GOOD TO GO!

AS FAR AS AL THAT MOFO KNOWS I WANNA KICK HIS ASS AND WHY LOL!

Big Al
03-11-09, 10:11 pm
Ya,that fuckin zipper pissed me off.

Hey Mr. Aestheticz,Hows my girl???LMFAO

dannynb
03-11-09, 11:58 pm
G...Big Al....my hats off to you fellas. Impressive and supporting each other the whole way...that's what it's all about. Al...I need your addy so I can send ya some Tylenol for the headache Michi gave ya this weekend. LOL

Big Al
03-12-09, 1:51 pm
LOL,danny.
Bitchy was ok,J-dawg was sopose to change her name on here.LOL
I had a good time,keep in touch.

Mr. Dead
03-12-09, 1:57 pm

Peace, G

Hmmm... Is this a hint, that there may be a re-match at the Cage 2010...?

dannynb
03-12-09, 5:13 pm
LOL,danny.
Bitchy was ok,J-dawg was sopose to change her name on here.LOL
I had a good time,keep in touch.

Yeah I was wondering if he would..LOL. Will def keep in touch and looking forward to seeing ya next year.

Phil800101
03-14-09, 2:25 am
Here are the vids I shot:

G: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4bGq9Far4c

Al: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXIlM0n4pVs

Hoomgar
03-14-09, 2:07 pm
It's excellent. Thanks for the clips bro.