PDA

View Full Version : Bros vs. Bros: Big Wides vs JUGGERNAUT, "Howmuchyabench?"

Pages : [1] 2

naturalguy
01-06-09, 1:54 pm
Big Wides vs JUGGERNAUT - what happens when two very strong guys, who happen to be training partners, square off in a one rep max bench contest in front of thousands???? We are going to find out at the Cage during the Arnold weekend.

I know both of these fellas and I always wondered who is stronger, I am going to find out. Will you be there to see it?

InkdMuscle
01-06-09, 1:56 pm
Big Wides vs JUGGERNAUT - what happens when two very strong guys, who happen to be training partners, square off in a one rep max bench contest in front of thousands???? We are going to find out at the Cage during the Arnold weekend.

I know both of these fellas and I always wondered who is stronger, I am going to find out. Will you be there to see it?

Count me In.

Hoomgar
01-06-09, 1:58 pm
Let the madness begin!

DANO
01-06-09, 3:09 pm
Ya gotta put the pics up or vid on youtube. Us poor slobs who can't make it wanna see this too!!

McFly
01-06-09, 4:40 pm
this one is going to be good...

Toni69
01-06-09, 4:56 pm
ahhhhhh yea! another great matchup. Im there!

JUGGERNAUT
01-06-09, 5:01 pm
this one is going to be good...

Pull up a chair with some pop tarts and enjoy the show!

ahhhhhh yea! another great matchup. Im there!

I'm glad they did not pit me against you.... it's ONLY Wides haha

Toni69
01-06-09, 5:21 pm
Pull up a chair with some pop tarts and enjoy the show!

I'm glad they did not pit me against you.... it's ONLY Wides haha

very funny....I cant even flatbench at the moment anyway. im looking foward to seeing you both go head to head or chest to chest?? :)

JUGGERNAUT
01-06-09, 5:55 pm
very funny....I cant even flatbench at the moment anyway. im looking foward to seeing you both go head to head or chest to chest?? :)

T, I'm trying to keep all the food I eat down; so don't make me barf!

Big Wides
01-06-09, 5:59 pm
So its been set.....going to be fun

scals
01-06-09, 10:52 pm
I cant wait to see this go down.

LittleMan55
01-07-09, 11:59 am
Will not be leaving the Cage this year... This is just one more reason why! Definately looking forward to this

naturalguy
01-07-09, 2:47 pm
Let's raise the stakes................................loser has to go on a keto diet

krazyassmexican
01-07-09, 2:50 pm
Let's raise the stakes................................loser has to go on a keto diet

hahahaha

JUGGERNAUT
01-07-09, 2:52 pm

I better not lose now, I think that would kill me. I KNOW it would kill Wides.

McFly
01-07-09, 2:52 pm

damn if that doesn't sound like motivation for the two men who probably eat a box of pop tarts on a daily basis I don't know what is!!! hahahaha

JUGGERNAUT
01-07-09, 2:57 pm
damn if that doesn't sound like motivation for the two men who probably eat a box of pop tarts on a daily basis I don't know what is!!! hahahaha

Bro I have 2 pop tarts in my hand now. No Lie, I was just about to post in that thread about what you are eating while typing haha

Whole Grain Brown Sugar Cinnamon
PER TART
PRO- 3
FAT mmmm- 7
Carbs- 33
Sugar mmmmmm- 14
Fiber gotta make me regular- 5grams

Elite
01-07-09, 3:03 pm

'Ghandi Wides'!

Im going with a hunch, im backing the guy from Globo...

JUGGERNAUT
01-07-09, 3:06 pm
'Ghandi Wides'!

Im going with a hunch, im backing the guy from Globo...

We both go to GLOBO haha and mmm train together..... and I have shorter arms for benching. Better re-think your choice ;-)

Besides! Loser has to do KETO! F That I'm winning....

Elite
01-07-09, 3:09 pm
We both go to GLOBO haha and mmm train together..... and I have shorter arms for benching. Better re-think your choice ;-)

What choice is that? I know your both Globobunnies...

JUGGERNAUT
01-07-09, 3:13 pm
What choice is that? I know your both Globobunnies...

Get it right 3rd CHEEKYGLOBOBUNNIES

Wait....bunnies? I just had rabbit stew.

Elite
01-07-09, 3:17 pm
I just hope you and Wides are dressed appropriately for the occasion. ;)
This is gonna be great, and we'll all be rooting for both of you throughout.

JUGGERNAUT
01-07-09, 3:21 pm
I just hope you and Wides are dressed appropriately for the occasion. ;)
This is gonna be great, and we'll all be rooting for both of you throughout.

FASHION plays into this role now?

krazyassmexican
01-07-09, 3:24 pm
fanny pack adds 100lbs to bench

JUGGERNAUT
01-07-09, 3:30 pm
fanny pack adds 100lbs to bench

Really? I don't know where to buy those, where do you get yours?

Hoomgar
01-07-09, 3:34 pm
Funky looking animal striped pants add to your lift as well I am told...

JUGGERNAUT
01-07-09, 3:35 pm
Funky looking animal striped pants add to your lift as well I am told...

I'm not falling for that one again like I did the last 5 Arnolds. You can't fool me, I'm slow!

Hoomgar
01-07-09, 3:40 pm
I'm not falling for that one again like I did the last 5 Arnolds. You can't fool me, I'm slow!

I wouldn't try to pull one over on you bro. Just ask Wides about these :) LOL!

krazyassmexican
01-07-09, 3:45 pm
Really? I don't know where to buy those, where do you get yours?

banana republic

JUGGERNAUT
01-07-09, 3:46 pm
banana republic

Good one! I buy my Hammocks there.

naturalguy
01-07-09, 3:48 pm
FASHION plays into this role now?

Lift in denim, that is my secret

McFly
01-07-09, 3:48 pm
banana republic

i don't think Jugg or Wides can fit into anything from that store! looks they'll have to add another pop-tart to the arsenal to get that bench up!

krazyassmexican
01-07-09, 3:51 pm
i don't think Jugg or Wides can fit into anything from that store! looks they'll have to add another pop-tart to the arsenal to get that bench up!

that is the whole point, i forgot who's it called remember on dragon ball z how goku would raise his kio(spellin) to become a bad ass?

the preassure from the fanny pack on your midsection will raise it so hard that they will become blue eyed, bright yellow hair monsters

JUGGERNAUT
01-07-09, 3:58 pm
Lift in denim, that is my secret

Do they make 3 ply denim Jeans?

wedge
01-07-09, 3:59 pm
I was going to put up a post about how, if you want a real show, promise the winner a box of Pop Tarts and watch 'em go nuts.
But, looks like I was beaten to it already.

JUGGERNAUT
01-07-09, 4:00 pm
that is the whole point, i forgot who's it called remember on dragon ball z how goku would raise his kio(spellin) to become a bad ass?

the preassure from the fanny pack on your midsection will raise it so hard that they will become blue eyed, bright yellow hair monsters

Excuse my idiotness but is that like a Playstation 3 game or something?

krazyassmexican
01-07-09, 4:01 pm
Excuse my idiotness but is that like a Playstation 3 game or something?

cartoon actually lol

JUGGERNAUT
01-07-09, 4:02 pm
I was going to put up a post about how, if you want a real show, promise the winner a box of Pop Tarts and watch 'em go nuts.
But, looks like I was beaten to it already.

I'm down for a bonus prize...a 5lb bag of Gummy Bears always..... (if you need a new idea) hint hint

JUGGERNAUT
01-07-09, 4:04 pm
cartoon actually lol

Sorry, if it's not JANE and The Dragon I don't watch it...

Big Wides
01-07-09, 9:08 pm

Dude, that is very uncool man....I would die on that type of diet

McFly
01-08-09, 9:37 am
so I wonder who is going to pull this one off....is Wides or Juggz going to hold back a little during training to "suprise" the other...Wides going to pull out a PB and magic jelly sandwich and steal the show...no way Jugg will let the young scrappy wides take the victory.....hmmmm

krazyassmexican
01-08-09, 9:41 am
so I wonder who is going to pull this one off....is Wides or Juggz going to hold back a little during training to "suprise" the other...Wides going to pull out a PB and magic jelly sandwich and steal the show...no way Jugg will let the young scrappy wides take the victory.....hmmmm

i heard they both started juicing........

orange juicing

JUGGERNAUT
01-08-09, 10:13 am
Funny you say that, there was once a live interview by an incredibly strong smaller guy that was taking down huge dudes in pro arm wrestling..... they put a mic to him and asked "the question" Do you juice? He said every morning I have a glass of orange juice...he had no clue they were even talking about drugs.

Sometimes I do sum grapefruit juice on occassion as well...let the truth be known.

naturalguy
01-08-09, 10:25 am

JUGGERNAUT will definitely be drinking a couple extra special shakes in preparation for this event.

G Diesel
01-08-09, 10:40 am
JUGGERNAUT will definitely be drinking a couple extra special shakes in preparation for this event.

Liquid optional... That dude chews his shakes. From what I can ascertain, he lines up 10 different jugs at random and adds a scoop of each to his mixboy. It is madness, but quite obviously it works for him.

Peace, G

naturalguy
01-08-09, 10:50 am
Liquid optional... That dude chews his shakes. From what I can ascertain, he lines up 10 different jugs at random and adds a scoop of each to his mixboy. It is madness, but quite obviously it works for him.

Peace, G

Question is, what are the 10 different ingredients, what are the ratios? I often lay awake at night and ponder such things

G Diesel
01-08-09, 11:03 am
Question is, what are the 10 different ingredients, what are the ratios? I often lay awake at night and ponder such things

My guess...

Gain Fast
Real Gains
Gain Max
Shock Therapy
Coffee Grounds
Anthrax
Intra-Aid
Rage (from 1995)
Table Sugar
Rock Salt

Peace, G

JUGGERNAUT
01-08-09, 11:23 am
My guess...

Gain Fast
Real Gains
Gain Max
Shock Therapy
Coffee Grounds
Anthrax
Intra-Aid
Rage (from 1995)
Table Sugar
Rock Salt

Peace, G

Getting warmer but how could you leave out fish paralyzer? dah

krazyassmexican
01-08-09, 11:26 am
no creatine mono or beta alanine?

JUGGERNAUT
01-08-09, 11:33 am
no creatine mono or beta alanine?

I'll never really admit to what goes in my special shakes. It's my only secret in life.

krazyassmexican
01-08-09, 11:35 am
I'll never really admit to what goes in my special shakes. It's my only secret in life.

that and the crossdressing? LOL

JUGGERNAUT
01-08-09, 11:40 am
that and the crossdressing? LOL

I see we shop at the same humor store

krazyassmexican
01-08-09, 11:40 am
I see we shop at the same humor store

i was mad and depressed for the last 3 months, time to fool around dont u think?

JUGGERNAUT
01-08-09, 11:43 am
i was mad and depressed for the last 3 months, time to fool around dont u think?

Life is too short so I have to agree.

krazyassmexican
01-08-09, 11:44 am
Life is too short so I have to agree.

hey you need to win this contest cuz this year you aint signing my journey book you will have to sign my chest :D

Big Wides
01-08-09, 12:52 pm
Juggs can have his multi-tier shake....i've got my secret, pop-tart sandwhiches

Hoomgar
01-08-09, 1:27 pm

I thought it was the flannel?

JUGGERNAUT
01-08-09, 1:35 pm
hey you need to win this contest cuz this year you aint signing my journey book you will have to sign my chest :D

At least your book or chest will be flat to write on.

DANO
01-08-09, 6:54 pm

Let me guess, 2 oreo poptarts with a strawberry in between! all held together with melted gummi bears!

Big Wides
01-08-09, 8:09 pm
Let me guess, 2 oreo poptarts with a strawberry in between! all held together with melted gummi bears!

It could be that but you never know....if I told you then it wouldn't be much of a secret would it?

Psycho77
01-08-09, 8:28 pm
Ya gotta put the pics up or vid on youtube. Us poor slobs who can't make it wanna see this too!!

X2!

DANO
01-08-09, 8:32 pm
You are 100% right my man.. I am sorry to have even tried to guess your innermost secret to getting huge!!
My bad.

Big Wides
01-14-09, 10:11 pm
Got a test run of this Thursday night......about 8 weeks to go. Should be a good one

BamBam
01-14-09, 10:16 pm
I am ready for this....I have no idea who to put my money on because I havent had the honor to see and or train with JUGGERNAUT, but I KNOW my man BigWides is def. one strong S.O.B.! Hmm!?!? This is going to be good!

IN IRON,
BB-

naturalguy
01-15-09, 8:59 am
Got a test run of this Thursday night......about 8 weeks to go. Should be a good one

Question is will you hold back while training with JUGGERNAUT? Or will you let him see everything?

JUGGERNAUT
01-15-09, 10:51 am
Holding back never happens when we train. If anything, we have to force ourselves to stop doing sets of one thing.

Big Wides
01-15-09, 11:11 am
Question is will you hold back while training with JUGGERNAUT? Or will you let him see everything?

Never hold back....its uncouthful and in the end doesnt help either Juggernaut or myself out

JUGGERNAUT
01-15-09, 1:00 pm
but both Wides and I are both VERY VERY quiet, calm, almost silent lifters that just go about our business like we are invisible....to offset this and for the sake of building up some energy in the cage I plane on dropping a plate or two on Wides foot as we go out like Gladiators to battle on the bench. Something tells me this should spur him to throw a minimum of 2 1/2 lb plates at my facial area.....

DANO
01-15-09, 1:19 pm
but both Wides and I are both VERY VERY quiet, calm, almost silent lifters that just go about our business like we are invisible.....

*SNORT* followed by a Gaffaw.

JUGGERNAUT
01-15-09, 1:34 pm
*SNORT* followed by a Gaffaw.

DANO......a "non-belieiver."

DANO
01-15-09, 1:51 pm
JUG, I don't think you could be quiet even sleeping in a library!

JUGGERNAUT
01-15-09, 2:19 pm
JUG, I don't think you could be quiet even sleeping in a library!

How did you know I was a Librarian? I hope you did not video youtube me sleeping on the job, I could get fired or worst.....be reprimanded and have to clean dust bunnies off all the fine art books.

McFly
01-15-09, 2:58 pm
i picture jugg dropping a plate on wides foot....wides laughing, hanging jugg up on the fence by his waist band and proceeding to bench something silly.

JUGGERNAUT
01-15-09, 3:10 pm
i picture jugg dropping a plate on wides foot....wides laughing, hanging jugg up on the fence by his waist band and proceeding to bench something silly.

Waistband? I thought the ARNOLD was ALL NUDE this year? They figured it was the way to go since the female booth models wear so little as it is.....

Hoomgar
01-15-09, 3:14 pm
Waistband? I thought the ARNOLD was ALL NUDE this year? They figured it was the way to go since the female booth models wear so little as it is.....

Animal Blindfolds?

DANO
01-15-09, 3:25 pm

Better have a waistband... I'd hate to have him hang you by something else!!!

JUGGERNAUT
01-15-09, 3:31 pm
Better have a waistband... I'd hate to have him hang you by something else!!!

This won't be the take-off they did on the movie 300, there will be NONE of that!

BamBam
01-15-09, 4:27 pm

I would like to see some of those models wear...well, nothing! Oh well, some can dream, and others like Jugg and Wides can get the girls-

In IRON,
BB-

JUGGERNAUT
01-15-09, 4:43 pm
I would like to see some of those models wear...well, nothing! Oh well, some can dream, and others like Jugg and Wides can get the girls-

In IRON,
BB-

It's a curse we have to live with.....

BamBam
01-15-09, 4:45 pm
It's a curse we have to live with.....

Sad, sad, story brother....You have my condolences..

Big Wides
01-16-09, 9:16 am
A teaser for you all, here was last night's burn out sets after doing a couple of heavy ones:

375x1, 375x1, 375x1, 375x1, 350x2, 350x2, 350x2, 350x2, 350x1(paused), 350x1 (paused)

JUGGERNAUT
01-16-09, 11:01 am
Where did my upper body go? I can't feel it.

DANO
01-16-09, 1:00 pm
If you guys ever get out here, you need to meet this guy at my gym, we call him "Bruce Nation" he benches 400+ with no spot AND he is 50+.

JUGGERNAUT
01-16-09, 1:06 pm
If you guys ever get out here, you need to meet this guy at my gym, we call him "Bruce Nation" he benches 400+ with no spot AND he is 50+.

I hope I'm doing that shit at 50! Impressive!

G Diesel
01-16-09, 1:08 pm

That is the shit... Good for him. We all should only be so lucky.

Peace, G

DANO
01-16-09, 1:20 pm
That is the shit... Good for him. We all should only be so lucky.

Peace, G

AND he always waxes philosophical while he is doing it!!
to get you G and JUGGS, in a room with him!! I don't even wnat to know what would happen!
OLD POWERLIFTERS NEVER DIE......

JUGGERNAUT
01-26-09, 11:00 am
Last one was pretty much neck and neck but this week it's gonna change.

Full throttle training up til the Arnold and beyond!

We are both bringing in bands and chains again to up the training taxation on bench and squat.

Stats:

Big Wides: 250lbs 5'10" 25 years of age
Juggernaut: 220lbs 5'6" 42 years of age

naturalguy
01-26-09, 11:04 am
Last one was pretty much neck and neck but this week it's gonna change.

Full throttle training up til the Arnold and beyond!

We are both bringing in bands and chains again to up the training taxation on bench and squat.

Stats:

You are giving up quite a few years in this battle however with those years come great experience.

Who will win, the young hungry lion or the cagey veteran?????????????

Big Wides
01-26-09, 11:55 am
Stats:

Sounds like the next Pay Per View event

BamBam
01-26-09, 12:05 pm

Except this one is about one tenth the cost to go see and worth about 1000 times more!

IN IRON,
BB-

JUGGERNAUT
01-26-09, 12:17 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jay6IQQqGnU&feature=related

Now which one of us is "THE CRUSHER?"

BamBam
01-26-09, 12:21 pm

I would have to go with JUGGERNAUT on this one..."The Crusher" looks to be a bit older.

I love the ring announcers face at the end of that clip...

IN IRON,
BB-

DANO
01-26-09, 12:23 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmLHAPzsANw

Neither, the CRUSHER has chicken legs!!

JUGGERNAUT
01-26-09, 12:28 pm
Hey Wides, does this dude not look like some of the members at GLOBO with the way they do things?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdFACFmzGXs&feature=related

JUGGERNAUT
01-26-09, 12:47 pm

Updated with better clip haha! Now it includes what could be myself, Wides and a member of Globo!

Mr. Aestheticz
01-26-09, 4:47 pm
How Did I Miss This Thread!

Can't Wait To See This Shit!

JUGGERNAUT
01-26-09, 4:58 pm
How Did I Miss This Thread!

Can't Wait To See This Shit!

Not like you won't be there already haha MR WON-IT-ALL! ;-)

JUGGERNAUT
01-27-09, 11:05 am
Hey Wides, how you feeling about this Wednesday? Round two brother.

Big Wides
01-27-09, 12:27 pm
Hey Wides, how you feeling about this Wednesday? Round two brother.

Sounds good to me....using any chains, bands or the classic Pop Tart assist

DANO
01-27-09, 12:29 pm
Well he has been curling vending machines on the side!

JUGGERNAUT
01-27-09, 12:35 pm
Sounds good to me....using any chains, bands or the classic Pop Tart assist

Lets try both the chains and bands at the same time while eating said POP TART during the lift.

JUGGERNAUT
01-27-09, 12:36 pm
Hate to say it but lets do the chain/band thing.......

Big Wides
01-27-09, 12:40 pm
Lets try both the chains and bands at the same time while eating said POP TART during the lift.

didn't know we were trying to fit in with the Globo crowd.....I'll bring the chains wed and the bands never leave the bag....

JUGGERNAUT
01-27-09, 12:47 pm
didn't know we were trying to fit in with the Globo crowd.....I'll bring the chains wed and the bands never leave the bag....

People (if you want to call them that) at Globo won't know what hit them when we have both on the bar...... Remember that one day we were so tired and I was mumbling....
Yo Wides, that's one way to get a Teck Pear hahahahah!

Wow, I can't wait to do this...... Bands attached with chains dangling from the ends benching...sounds like a true youtube moment.

Nightshift
01-27-09, 12:49 pm
People (if you want to call them that) at Globo won't know what hit them when we have both on the bar...... Remember that one day we were so tired and I was mumbling....
Yo Wides, that's one way to get a Teck Pear hahahahah!

Wow, I can't wait to do this...... Bands attached with chains dangling from the ends benching...sounds like a true youtube moment.

It does sound like a youtube moment, and a good one at that!!! Just promise us that you'll wear proper gym attire and not your mesh top and short shorts!!!!!

DANO
01-27-09, 12:54 pm
It does sound like a youtube moment, and a good one at that!!! Just promise us that you'll wear proper gym attire and not your mesh top and short shorts!!!!!

Nah, it will be spandex shorts and a 1/2 shirt with a WAY too wide weight belt!

JUGGERNAUT
01-27-09, 12:56 pm

Did you forget? You borrowed those and never returned them. Is that your new "posting/web cam session" outfit now?

JUGGERNAUT
01-27-09, 12:59 pm
Nah, it will be spandex shorts and a 1/2 shirt with a WAY too wide weight belt!

Don't be jealous DANO, I know you will be trying to break down nightshifty's door for that outfit.

JUGGERNAUT
01-27-09, 12:59 pm
nuff said....

Nightshift
01-27-09, 1:00 pm
Did you forget? You borrowed those and never returned them. Is that your new "posting/web cam session" outfit now?

Hey, I never borrowed you short shorts!! I borrowed the mesh shirt for the Right Said Fred reunion concert!!!

Nightshift
01-27-09, 1:02 pm
I think the real winner of the Juggs vs Big Wides session will be the people watching!! Seeing two pillars of the Forvm putting they're hearts into every sets will be worth the commute!!

DANO
01-27-09, 1:05 pm
Again, I wish I could get there to see this! This HAS to get on youtube.

JUGGERNAUT
01-27-09, 1:19 pm
Again, I wish I could get there to see this! This HAS to get on youtube.

I think youtube will blow up from all the ANIMAL coverage, so not to worry.... youtube better get their servers checked out/beefed up for the impending workload.

Mr. Aestheticz
01-28-09, 8:02 am
Not like you won't be there already haha MR WON-IT-ALL! ;-)

TRUE TRUE LMAO!

McFly
01-28-09, 8:19 am
what happened here? i thought this thread was about jugg and wides bench off? i had to stop reading when words like short shorts, Jugg and half shirts collided....

get some weight on the bar!

JUGGERNAUT
01-28-09, 10:15 am
what happened here? i thought this thread was about jugg and wides bench off? i had to stop reading when words like short shorts, Jugg and half shirts collided....

get some weight on the bar!

Everything is back to normal after my thread was attacked by a heckler haha Tonight is the night of not only bands on the bench bar but chains at the same time.........PAIN

McFly
01-28-09, 10:18 am
Everything is back to normal after my thread was attacked by a heckler haha Tonight is the night of not only bands on the bench bar but chains at the same time.........PAIN

band and chains....NUFF SAID

JUGGERNAUT
01-28-09, 10:59 am
band and chains....NUFF SAID

McFly approved! That's enough for ANYBODY......

DANO
01-28-09, 1:08 pm
McFly approved! That's enough for ANYBODY......

BRING THE PAIN THEN!!

JUGGERNAUT
01-28-09, 1:22 pm
BRING THE PAIN THEN!!

Seeing that it is pretty much the norm, arm twisting will not be necessary

JUGGERNAUT
01-28-09, 11:39 pm
Bench - barx12, 135x10, 185x8, 225x5, 225+bandsx5, 225+bands/chainsx4, 275+bands/chainsx3, 295+bands/chainsx2, 315+bands/chainsx1, 335+bands/chainsx1, 345+bands/chainsx1PR, 315+bands/chainsx1 (did this for 4 sets!@3 pies!), Took the bands and chains off...225x5, 275x5 (paused), 315x7(repped) nice finisher...

DANO
01-29-09, 11:06 am
BRING THE PAIN THEN!!

Bench - barx12, 135x10, 185x8, 225x5, 225+bandsx5, 225+bands/chainsx4, 275+bands/chainsx3, 295+bands/chainsx2, 315+bands/chainsx1, 335+bands/chainsx1, 345+bands/chainsx1PR, 315+bands/chainsx1 (did this for 4 sets!@3 pies!), Took the bands and chains off...225x5, 275x5 (paused), 315x7(repped) nice finisher...

Looks like the pain WAS brought. Congrats on the PR!

Big Wides
01-29-09, 10:17 pm
This is going to be a close one down to the last rep

LittleMan55
01-29-09, 10:21 pm
This promises to be one hell of a show! You guys just keep putting in better and better work week after week. I'm ready to be entertained!

JUGGERNAUT
02-03-09, 1:46 pm
This is going to be a close one down to the last rep

Not if I have been playing possum like you have intimated.....

JUGGERNAUT
02-03-09, 1:52 pm
This promises to be one hell of a show! You guys just keep putting in better and better work week after week. I'm ready to be entertained!

It's going to be over fast but will remain on youtube till they file chapter 11.

DANO
02-03-09, 2:27 pm
It's going to be over fast but will remain on youtube till they file chapter 11.

...........So many options on what to reply with.......................

Leroy0053
02-03-09, 10:19 pm
whats up fellas...i just got my tickets to the arnold....gonna be my first....what day are yall going to be at the cage???? sorry if its a retarded question...i lurk on here a lot and would love to meet some of you....i got the weekend pass...hope i get to see yall in the cage....

JUGGERNAUT
02-04-09, 11:40 am
whats up fellas...i just got my tickets to the arnold....gonna be my first....what day are yall going to be at the cage???? sorry if its a retarded question...i lurk on here a lot and would love to meet some of you....i got the weekend pass...hope i get to see yall in the cage....

First time at the arnold WOW, YOU ARE GOING TO BE INSPIRED! We will be there everyday but not sure when they schedule us to compete. Friday there will be a schedule of events though. Look forward to meeting you.

JUGGERNAUT
02-04-09, 3:05 pm
Be there

Big Wides vs JUGGERNAUT---------- SQUATS!!!!

DANO
02-04-09, 6:06 pm
Be there

Ya gotta plane ticket for me big guy?

JUGGERNAUT
02-05-09, 9:51 am
Ya gotta plane ticket for me big guy?

Sorry bro, maybe next time. I have spent all my money on car parts recently. I hope you understand.....

naturalguy
02-05-09, 9:55 am
Be there

You bringing the chains??

JUGGERNAUT
02-05-09, 9:58 am
You bringing the chains??

I think we are just going to do conventional, this could change.

McFly
02-05-09, 9:59 am
chains on a plane?? I can only see wides explaining that one!

JUGGERNAUT
02-05-09, 10:03 am

no no! haha! NG was asking us if we were bringing them to the NJ ABC! hahaha! O yeah I could see that one in the airport. Big Wides and Juggernaut cuffed, detained and interrogated!

DANO
02-05-09, 11:03 am
no no! haha! NG was asking us if we were bringing them to the NJ ABC! hahaha! O yeah I could see that one in the airport. Big Wides and Juggernaut cuffed, detained and interrogated!

Breaking News: This just in, two freakishly large men were caught today.....

BamBam
02-05-09, 11:17 am

There are motherf***ing chains, On this Motherf***ing plane! (samuel l. jackson)

DANO
02-05-09, 12:45 pm
I just wonder which would be ahrder to explain to the airport guys,
chains, or big ass rubber bands??

mritter3
02-08-09, 10:59 am
man this should be a great contest why not just call it the animal classic i don't think anyone will be anywhere else.

JUGGERNAUT
02-11-09, 10:35 am
Breaking News: This just in, two freakishly large men were caught today.....

As long as they don"t think we are "DEATH" it's self dragging chains, it should not be all that bad haha

JUGGERNAUT
02-11-09, 10:41 am
There are motherf***ing chains, On this Motherf***ing plane! (samuel l. jackson)

haha good movie!

I just wonder which would be ahrder to explain to the airport guys,
chains, or big ass rubber bands??

Something tells me the chains would more likely set off the metal detector. If we walk through with the bands, they may just think it's another stupid fashion trend.

man this should be a great contest why not just call it the animal classic i don't think anyone will be anywhere else.

I have seen 5-6 deep/plus inside to capacity at the CAGE, so I would say your statement is accurate.

JUGGERNAUT
02-12-09, 2:21 pm
Feeling better today after being sick but it really has me pissed off!!!!!

DANO
02-12-09, 2:25 pm

AND You gotta take it out on the iron!!

JUGGERNAUT
02-12-09, 2:44 pm
AND You gotta take it out on the iron!!

F that, I'll have those germs whacked first.......

Big C
02-12-09, 3:20 pm
Nothing worse than having the flu man...it'll take a week or so but you'll get the weight back you lost. Look at it this way...better now than 3 weeks from now during the Arnold! Everyone will be healthy and putting up some good weight.

JUGGERNAUT
02-12-09, 3:23 pm
Nothing worse than having the flu man...it'll take a week or so but you'll get the weight back you lost. Look at it this way...better now than 3 weeks from now during the Arnold! Everyone will be healthy and putting up some good weight.

There is some support! Thanks man, it's really the way I was thinking but just had me pissed because it made me miss my bench day with Wides after we just had a good squat session at the NJ ABC. Then I learned Wides hit chest in Miami so heck, that has got to be a good thing right? haha

JUGGERNAUT
02-16-09, 11:46 am
What are we going to bench if we both did a 385 close grip? Time will tell.

DANO
02-16-09, 12:01 pm
What are we going to bench if we both did a 385 close grip? Time will tell.

My prediction is: You both are going to move some heavy-ass weight and put on a helluva show doing it.

Livestrong...........nah.......LIFTstrong!! (need to get some of those little wristbands made up hahahaha)

JUGGERNAUT
02-16-09, 12:21 pm
It's gonna be close I think...

JUGGERNAUT
02-23-09, 3:26 pm
I'm putting down the cals for this one. Every pound is going to help me against the beast that is Big Wides.

Hoomgar
02-23-09, 3:36 pm
I'm putting down the cals for this one. Every pound is going to help me against the beast that is Big Wides.

Good move Jugg. Going in prepared is smart.

JUGGERNAUT
02-23-09, 3:39 pm
Good move Jugg. Going in prepared is smart.

That and being small is not an option at all!

Hoomgar
02-23-09, 3:42 pm
That and being small is not an option at all!

Very true. The words "Small", "Juggernaut" and "The Cage" don't fit together into a sentence.

Juggernaut and The Cage works... what other words could we use in there?

JUGGERNAUT
02-23-09, 3:45 pm
Very true. The words "Small", "Juggernaut" and "The Cage" don't fit together into a sentence.

Juggernaut and The Cage works... what other words could we use in there?

Suffering

Hoomgar
02-23-09, 3:56 pm
Suffering

Juggernaut, suffering in The Cage, and loving every minute of it.

Yea that works.

JUGGERNAUT
02-23-09, 4:24 pm
Juggernaut, suffering in The Cage, and loving every minute of it.

Yea that works.

Can't get huge without suffering.

DANO
02-23-09, 5:48 pm

Now there is an idea for a new shirt/ad

Big Wides
02-23-09, 6:49 pm
Last bench session before the Arnold is Thursday.....should be a good one. And for the record Juggernaut I am not a beast just the average person who trains smart, eats good, and takes his vitamins

Big C
02-23-09, 7:00 pm
Man that is a great quote. And so true....most average gym-goers don't realize this. Sometimes you gotta quit going through the motions and go big or go home.

JUGGERNAUT
02-24-09, 2:29 pm
Last bench session before the Arnold is Thursday.....should be a good one. And for the record Juggernaut I am not a beast just the average person who trains smart, eats good, and takes his vitimans

true... we are both very average....time to change that

DANO
02-24-09, 2:45 pm
If you guys are average, then I am waaaay below average.

JUGGERNAUT
02-24-09, 3:06 pm
If you guys are average, then I am waaaay below average.

When we say shit like that out loud, it never means to compare to others, it's just how we think about ourselves; compared to where we think we should be.

Wides actually did serious weight but is pissed about not taking a really sick weight parallel. A PLer, if you don't hit parallel; you didn't do it at all.

DANO
02-24-09, 3:23 pm
When we say shit like that out loud, it never means to compare to others, it's just how we think about ourselves; compared to where we think we should be.

Wides actually did serious weight but is pissed about not taking a really sick weight parallel. A PLer, if you don't hit parallel; you didn't do it at all.

I know that bro, just making light (get it...light). Most all of us beat up on ourselves, make ourselves do more. just aiming for your numbers, then I'll go higher!

JUGGERNAUT
02-24-09, 3:26 pm
I know that bro, just making light (get it...light). Most all of us beat up on ourselves, make ourselves do more. just aiming for your numbers, then I'll go higher!

DANO vs JUGGERNAUT

DANO
02-24-09, 3:26 pm
DANO vs JUGGERNAUT

There you go!

JUGGERNAUT
02-24-09, 4:06 pm
There you go!

You better stock up on pop tarts

DANO
02-24-09, 5:11 pm
You better stock up on pop tarts

I already have the toaster warmed up!

JUGGERNAUT
02-24-09, 5:15 pm
I already have the toaster warmed up!

You wus, I don't even open the box they are in.

DANO
02-24-09, 5:18 pm
You wus, I don't even open the box they are in.

Now that is a way to get your fiber!

JUGGERNAUT
02-24-09, 5:24 pm
Now that is a way to get your fiber!

You can't let packaging get in the way of cals and it's my way of "being green." No waste!

DANO
02-24-09, 5:26 pm
You can't let packaging get in the way of cals and it's my way of "being green." No waste!

NO WASTE??? With all that fiber, you should be producing alot of "waste"

JUGGERNAUT
02-24-09, 5:42 pm
off with Wides before the Arnold!

JUGGERNAUT
02-25-09, 12:31 pm
I ran out of poptarts, this might hinder my performance.

JUGGERNAUT
02-27-09, 12:35 pm
After the last bench session, looks like Juggs is gonna take second place.

Big Wides
02-27-09, 12:36 pm

Fuck them negative waves

JUGGERNAUT
02-27-09, 12:39 pm
Fuck them negative waves

yeah yeah but even your worst was way better than my best last session

I didn't say I was quitting though....o no

firsthorseman97
02-27-09, 12:40 pm

Now that is NOT the attitude to have!

If that's the case, when you get back to your home gym and people ask how it went you can say "I took second place, but Wide came in next to last." LMFAO!

naturalguy
02-27-09, 12:44 pm

Just like I predicted, Wides FTW!!!!!!!!

Just kidding Juggs, what is with the negativity?

As Micki said in Rocky "I didn't hear no bell, get up you son of a bitch, cause Micki loves ya"

JUGGERNAUT
02-27-09, 12:45 pm
Now that is NOT the attitude to have!

If that's the case, when you get back to your home gym and people ask how it went you can say "I took second place, but Wide came in next to last." LMFAO!

Good one, I'm still gonna make Wides worry. Afterall, even Lumberjacks can have an off day. Hopefully it's at the Arnold for me!

DANO
02-27-09, 1:10 pm
....possum.............not just for stews anymore!

JUGGERNAUT
02-27-09, 1:18 pm
Just like I predicted, Wides FTW!!!!!!!!

Just kidding Juggs, what is with the negativity?

As Micki said in Rocky "I didn't hear no bell, get up you son of a bitch, cause Micki loves ya"

No negativity. I am a realist and have taken notice to Wides having consistently better performance than myself, for quite some time now. I'm close but it's all going to lead up to a single day, a single lift and a single attempt that makes the difference.

Hoomgar
02-27-09, 1:21 pm
a single lift and a single attempt that makes the difference.

of what? Both of you are coming out the other side, bigger and stronger no matter who puts up the bigger number. Win/Win buddy :)

G Diesel
02-27-09, 1:31 pm
Any turn of events that helps you raise your game is a blessing bro... You'll be bigger, stronger and better for the experience.

Peace, G

JUGGERNAUT
02-27-09, 1:39 pm
of what? Both of you are coming out the other side, bigger and stronger no matter who puts up the bigger number. Win/Win buddy :)

Truth

Any turn of events that helps you raise your game is a blessing bro... You'll be bigger, stronger and better for the experience.

Peace, G

More Truth

McFly
02-27-09, 3:20 pm
I just happened to notice Wides does have a 440 bench under his belt from a few years ago....we dusting that one off and letting it shine for the cage?

see page 1 of wides journey!

JUGGERNAUT
02-27-09, 3:29 pm
I just happened to notice Wides does have a 440 bench under his belt from a few years ago....we dusting that one off and letting it shine for the cage?

see page 1 of wides journey!

ssshhhhh don't remind him.......

JUGGERNAUT
03-02-09, 1:25 pm
Just got and insider tip about when we battle it out at the ARNOLD.

Nightshift
03-02-09, 1:30 pm
All thats needed now...is MIchael Buffer to announce.

JUGGERNAUT
03-02-09, 1:51 pm
All thats needed now...is MIchael Buffer to announce.

Better yet... I'm gonna try and find this guy to announce.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmLHAPzsANw

DANO
03-02-09, 5:26 pm
You know, all you have to do is pay my way there, and I'll announce for free!

JUGGERNAUT
03-02-09, 5:33 pm
You know, all you have to do is pay my way there, and I'll announce for free!

What a great deal, I'm sure corp will go for that offer.

Big Wides
03-02-09, 6:37 pm
This is going to be like that SNL skit with Chris Farley

DANO
03-02-09, 7:10 pm
What a great deal, I'm sure corp will go for that offer.

Let 'em know, I've got a helluva radio voice!! hahaha

JUGGERNAUT
03-03-09, 5:12 pm

with more blood

naturalguy
03-03-09, 5:27 pm
My prediction........................................ .........

Pain!!!!

DANO
03-03-09, 6:28 pm
My prediction........................................ .........

Pain!!!!

BUT IN A GOOD WAY!

BamBam
03-05-09, 12:02 am

I LIVE IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoomgar
03-09-09, 2:02 pm
Hey, what was the final outcome here? Curious minds want to know!

naturalguy
03-09-09, 2:11 pm
Hey, what was the final outcome here? Curious minds want to know!

Quite the interesting turn of events. This one went down to the wire and had to go into overtime to pick a winner, it was that close.

They both went for a heavy single and put up the same weight, each tried to out do one another but to no avail, it was a tie. Vinny then decided the tie breaker would be benching your bodyweight for reps (this was after 2 heavy singles). JUGGERNAUT wound up getting 20 reps with his bodyweight, Big Wides got 17. It doesn't get any closer than that. Two warriors who are also training partners down to the final seconds, 3 reps separating them.

wedge
03-09-09, 2:33 pm
Quite the interesting turn of events. This one went down to the wire and had to go into overtime to pick a winner, it was that close.

They both went for a heavy single and put up the same weight, each tried to out do one another but to no avail, it was a tie. Vinny then decided the tie breaker would be benching your body weight for reps (this was after 2 heavy singles). JUGGERNAUT wound up getting 20 reps with his bodyweight, Big Wides got 17. It doesn't get any closer than that. Two warriors who are also training partners down to the final seconds, 3 reps separating them.

Damn! I knew both men would bring it. Respect to both guys.

DANO
03-09-09, 2:33 pm
Damn, that would have been fun to see!
great job to both.

Hoomgar
03-09-09, 2:47 pm

They both went for a heavy single and put up the same weight, each tried to out do one another but to no avail, it was a tie. Vinny then decided the tie breaker would be benching your bodyweight for reps (this was after 2 heavy singles). JUGGERNAUT wound up getting 20 reps with his bodyweight, Big Wides got 17. It doesn't get any closer than that. Two warriors who are also training partners down to the final seconds, 3 reps separating them.

Man I can feel the energy reading that bro. Thanks for the update. I can't wait to see vids of this. It had to be incredible!

Hg

Big Wides
03-09-09, 6:56 pm
I have to say benching on Sunday was fun as hell. Juggs and myself brought a little of the shannegians to the Cage but still was able to lift heavy weights. Even though we were competeting against each other we were right there encouraging the other while lifting. It was a great time and a great event. Many thanks to Universal for allowing us to lift and have fun at the Arnold

JUGGERNAUT
03-10-09, 11:38 am
I have to say benching on Sunday was fun as hell. Juggs and myself brought a little of the shannegians to the Cage but still was able to lift heavy weights. Even though we were competeting against each other we were right there encouraging the other while lifting. It was a great time and a great event. Many thanks to Universal for allowing us to lift and have fun at the Arnold

Same here brother! I need to get a good post up about all this!

Hoomgar
03-10-09, 3:35 pm

Same here brother! I need to get a good post up about all this!

Good stuff guys. I look forward to reading more about it.

BigAnt
03-10-09, 4:04 pm
You guys both did really good!

JUGGERNAUT
03-10-09, 4:07 pm
You guys both did really good!
Thanks ANT, you are getting hugeeer each time I see you too.

Little Z
03-10-09, 4:08 pm

hugeeer? is that the poptarts talkin bro? haha

BigAnt
03-10-09, 4:09 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My secret diet -- tap water and 3 cookies! LOL

And your thick triceps...what up...hook a brother up with your secret!

JUGGERNAUT
03-10-09, 4:23 pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My secret diet -- tap water and 3 cookies! LOL

And your thick triceps...what up...hook a brother up with your secret!

For the record it was no dinner, a glass of tap water, 2 Max and Erma's chocolate chip cookies and little sleep the night before the competition. I lost 5 pounds from 223 to 218.

As for the triceps; I push heavy stuff, it works well for them.

Mr. Aestheticz
03-10-09, 4:27 pm
For the record it was no dinner, a glass of tap water, 2 Max and Erma's chocolate chip cookies and little sleep the night before the competition. I lost 5 pounds from 223 to 218.

As for the triceps; I push heavy stuff, it works well for them.

PPPOOOOOPPPPPPPPP TTTTTAAAARRRTTTSSSSS

JUGGERNAUT
03-10-09, 4:34 pm
PPPOOOOOPPPPPPPPP TTTTTAAAARRRTTTSSSSS

Me saying poptarts like that dog saying... It's Bacon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo, I have to write up a post and it's gonna say what a great guy you are.. and your girl... let's just leave that to you being a VERY lucky man.

Mr. Aestheticz
03-10-09, 8:53 pm
Me saying poptarts like that dog saying... It's Bacon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo, I have to write up a post and it's gonna say what a great guy you are.. and your girl... let's just leave that to you being a VERY lucky man.

*SNIFF *SNIFF *SNIFF I SMELL POP TARTS I SMELL POP TARTS YUM YUM YUM IT'S POP TARTS!!!

LMAO LIKE THAT?

THANKS JUGG'S I GREATLY APPRECIATE THAT, I AM GOING TO WRITE UP A BIG ARTICLE ABOU TMY EXPERIENCE AND IT IS GOING TO SAY HOW UNBELIEVABLY AMAZING OF A PERSON YOU ARE (WHEN YOUR NOT IN LIFTING MODE LMAO)!

AND BRO THOUGH IT CAN GET REAL SCABBY I AM ONE OF THE MOST LUCKY AND BLESSED MEN ON THE PLANET!

I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN VERY SOON!

...EASY!!!

Elite
03-10-09, 9:03 pm
Fingers, thumbs and everything else crossed for some footage of this. Well done guys.

JUGGERNAUT
03-11-09, 10:46 am
*SNIFF *SNIFF *SNIFF I SMELL POP TARTS I SMELL POP TARTS YUM YUM YUM IT'S POP TARTS!!!

LMAO LIKE THAT?

THANKS JUGG'S I GREATLY APPRECIATE THAT, I AM GOING TO WRITE UP A BIG ARTICLE ABOU TMY EXPERIENCE AND IT IS GOING TO SAY HOW UNBELIEVABLY AMAZING OF A PERSON YOU ARE (WHEN YOUR NOT IN LIFTING MODE LMAO)!

AND BRO THOUGH IT CAN GET REAL SCABBY I AM ONE OF THE MOST LUCKY AND BLESSED MEN ON THE PLANET!

I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN VERY SOON!

...EASY!!!

Right on with the "It's Pop Tarts!" but what is this line about? (WHEN YOUR NOT IN LIFTING MODE LMAO)! Did I scare you? haha

Mr. Aestheticz
03-11-09, 10:50 am
Right on with the "It's Pop Tarts!" but what is this line about? (WHEN YOUR NOT IN LIFTING MODE LMAO)! Did I scare you? haha

NO NOT AT ALL BUT I WILL NOT LIE BRO YOU ARE ONE MAN WHO CAN FLIP THE SWITCH IN AN INSTANT!

YOU WENT FROM THE COOL/CALM & SMILING AV MAN TO FUCKING ANIMAL/BEAST IN A SECOND LMAO!

I WASNT SCARED I WAS IMPRESSED!

JUGGERNAUT
03-11-09, 11:01 am
NO NOT AT ALL BUT I WILL NOT LIE BRO YOU ARE ONE MAN WHO CAN FLIP THE SWITCH IN AN INSTANT!

YOU WENT FROM THE COOL/CALM & SMILING AV MAN TO FUCKING ANIMAL/BEAST IN A SECOND LMAO!

I WASNT SCARED I WAS IMPRESSED!

ooppps you noticed that huh? Well, at least no worries, not like I would ever go postal but I can't hide my passion for certain things. The place, the crowd, the cage; just makes you feel like you have the support from the whole world in there doing your thing! That was my first un-official powerlifting comp ever! I took it so serious that my missed 405 attempt would have been cake, if I would have just gym benched it instead of lowering it slow and semi paused... GOAL....405 on my chest for a 4 count and lock it out!

Mr. Aestheticz
03-11-09, 11:14 am
ooppps you noticed that huh? Well, at least no worries, not like I would ever go postal but I can't hide my passion for certain things. The place, the crowd, the cage; just makes you feel like you have the support from the whole world in there doing your thing! That was my first un-official powerlifting comp ever! I took it so serious that my missed 405 attempt would have been cake, if I would have just gym benched it instead of lowering it slow and semi paused... GOAL....405 on my chest for a 4 count and lock it out!

ALWAYS GREAT TO HAVE AND KEEP GOALS IN YOUR BACK POCKET!

YOU KNOW I WILL BE FOLLOWING ALONG IN YOUR JOURNEY!

naturalguy
03-11-09, 11:42 am
Pre game meal:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/The%20Cage%202009/Arnold2009088.jpg

Hoomgar
03-11-09, 11:44 am
Pre game meal:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/The%20Cage%202009/Arnold2009088.jpg

I do believe I see a pack of pop tarts by Wides right hand there?

JUGGERNAUT
03-11-09, 12:01 pm
My "don't go near my camera or my food (mostly my food) look.

Big Al
03-11-09, 12:04 pm
You know wides had some poptarts close by.

Mr. Aestheticz
03-11-09, 12:13 pm
Why wouldn't anyone have pop-tarts close by before a lift off?!?!?!

JUGGERNAUT
03-16-09, 12:38 pm
My article and pics from the Arnold are near. They are also working on the video...

Hoomgar
03-16-09, 12:56 pm
My article and pics from the Arnold are near. They are also working on the video...

Been looking for them. Good stuff Jugg...

JUGGERNAUT
03-19-09, 4:13 pm
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=23986&page=2

JUGGERNAUT
03-19-09, 4:46 pm
http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=432

DANO
03-19-09, 5:05 pm
Fine and fun words my friends. And you call that WORK you HAVE to do!
we should all be so lucky.

Hoomgar
03-20-09, 10:51 am
Good stuff Jugg. When do we get to see vids of you and Wides in the bench off?

JUGGERNAUT
03-20-09, 10:54 am
Fine and fun words my friends. And you call that WORK you HAVE to do!
we should all be so lucky.

Don't hate haha kidding buddy!

Good stuff Jugg. When do we get to see vids of you and Wides in the bench off?

Corp is working on that now, it's so much footage the editing is going to be insane. It will keep pouring out onto youtube little by little.

JUGGERNAUT
04-07-09, 4:14 pm
Everybody get to see all the pics?

DANO
04-07-09, 4:32 pm
Everybody get to see all the pics?

Saw the pics, just looking for footage, is it up?

JUGGERNAUT
04-07-09, 4:33 pm

Little by little on the video.

Hoomgar
04-07-09, 4:43 pm

x2, looking forward to it.

JUGGERNAUT
04-07-09, 5:15 pm
x2, looking forward to it.

You all know about the Universal/ANIMAL youtube page right?

DANO
04-07-09, 5:22 pm
Yep, I know about it, just waiting to hear that the bench-off is up!

JUGGERNAUT
04-07-09, 5:29 pm
Yep, I know about it, just waiting to hear that the bench-off is up!

I honestly don't think anybody taped it....

DANO
04-07-09, 5:46 pm

somebody needs to loose their job over that one!

ProteinJunkie
04-07-09, 5:47 pm

What a shame...

Hoomgar
04-08-09, 10:59 am

What a shame...

Agreed, un-subbing now...

This never happened.

JUGGERNAUT
04-08-09, 11:10 am
Agreed, un-subbing now...

This never happened.

I'm crushed by this haha

Hoomgar
04-08-09, 11:15 am
I'm crushed by this haha

LOL! Looking at that I can see how it might not have been taken as a joke by some. I forgot to add a "ha ha" "LOL" or a simlie face. Glad you know me J :)

It is a bummer if no one tapped it but we still have the still shots and the write up man. It was an awesome time I'm sure and the real bummer is that I couldn't be there to witness it.

Hg

JUGGERNAUT
04-08-09, 11:22 am
LOL! Looking at that I can see how it might not have been taken as a joke by some. I forgot to add a "ha ha" "LOL" or a simlie face. Glad you know me J :)

It is a bummer if no one tapped it but we still have the still shots and the write up man. It was an awesome time I'm sure and the real bummer is that I couldn't be there to witness it.

Hg

True, there is no nice way of saying you missed one heck of a cage showing that whole 3 days. I imagine you dehydrated into pools of tears huh?

Hoomgar
04-08-09, 11:27 am
True, there is no nice way of saying you missed one heck of a cage showing that whole 3 days. I imagine you dehydrated into pools of tears huh?

Not quite that bad but I will admit to being a bit angry. I had the money saved up to make it this year bro. We had an unexpected need pop up that I had to take care of for the family. This was the only fund I had available to dip into at that time.

When I withdrew the monies that day I was reminded of the scene in Apollo 13 where they were going around the back of the Moon and were realizing that although close and well prepared for, they just missed being able to land on the Moon and were not going to be able to make it now.

So if you compare missing the cage to that then you get an understanding of how it felt to me ha ha!

Hg

JUGGERNAUT
04-08-09, 11:30 am
Not quite that bad but I will admit to being a bit angry. I had the money saved up to make it this year bro. We had an unexpected need pop up that I had to take care of for the family. This was the only fund I had available to dip into at that time.

When I withdrew the monies that day I was reminded of the scene in Apollo 13 where they were going around the back of the Moon and were realizing that although close and well prepared for, they just missed being able to land on the Moon and were not going to be able to make it now.

So if you compare missing the cage to that then you get an understanding of how it felt to me ha ha!

Hg

I knew it HAD to be a good reason! Good news is, 2010 will bring an even larger crowd. (With no reduction in the quality of people that attend it)

JUGGERNAUT
05-08-09, 12:07 pm
Is it 2010 yet?

machineman
05-08-09, 8:52 pm
Is it 2010 yet?

can't come soon enough!

weedlewott
06-07-09, 7:36 am
Is it 2010 yet?

I'm gonna be at the next Cage. Desert now, home later, Cage 2010...

Planned.

JUGGERNAUT
06-08-09, 11:28 am
can't come soon enough!

I'm gonna be at the next Cage. Desert now, home later, Cage 2010...

Planned.

It is near, time flys when you're getting jacked.

You will have a good time weedlewott