PDA

View Full Version : No appetite

Danb21
01-07-09, 5:00 am
My training is going well, and I'm eating the basics.. meat, fish, eggs for protein, oatmeal and brown rice for carbs, olive oil for fat, but there is a problem. I'm never hungry, usually I force myself to eat but it's getting to a point where I think it's counter productive at times because I'm so close to throwing up my meal all over the floor. The only reason I've been pushing through this hell is because I'm never giving up on getting to be a monster, but is there anything I can do to increase my appetite?

sanga
01-07-09, 5:16 am
Vanadyl Sulphate can help increase appetite.

theharjmann
01-07-09, 5:34 am
This happens to me aswell mate. For a few weeks i will jsut have a shit appetite, and then for the next month i will be stuffing my face 24/7. Its one of the disadvantages of the "life". Thats why the real test is eating that ton of food when you least want to. I've found that chewing LOADS of gum and drinking a ton of water makes me hungry.

Also, when you are eating a meal, 20 minutes after you start, your brain registers that ur stomach is full so it makes you think you dont want any more food. So in the 10 minutes of eating stuff as much down as you can, then start chewing the gum. Its hard but you gotta do it.

Peace

DreamZero
01-07-09, 8:27 am
http://www.animalpak.com/journey/week.cfm?week=2

lifting is the fun part of this shit
dieting will make you or break you
stay strong

SDR
01-07-09, 8:27 am
This happens to me aswell mate. For a few weeks i will jsut have a shit appetite, and then for the next month i will be stuffing my face 24/7. Its one of the disadvantages of the "life". Thats why the real test is eating that ton of food when you least want to. I've found that chewing LOADS of gum and drinking a ton of water makes me hungry.

most definatly, stress is underated in how badly it can fuck someone up if you let it, will hinder a large appetite any chance you get!

mine was terrible a while back, all goood now.

sanga
01-07-09, 8:32 am
If I`m in a gaining mode and having trouble eating I will eat at McDonalds, Burger King or the like to get the cals down, whatever works, eat anything, not for periods of time but its good for short periods.

Now if you are dieting then thats a diferent story, deal with it, lol.