PDA

View Full Version : House photos from MD in Animal ads?

newbreed
01-07-09, 6:55 am
The February issue of Muscular Development had an awesome article on House with his leg training routine. Not only was the article great but all the photos as well. The leg press one imparticular should definately be used in Animal ads. It's a very hardcore looking photo. Anyone else agree with me?

theharjmann
01-07-09, 6:57 am
can you post the link up please mate

hvanantwerp
01-07-09, 8:27 am
I havnt seen the article, would love to see the pics but knowing the Houses legs, and judging by what I saw when he competed in the Europa, I would have to definately agree with that sentiment.

krazyassmexican
01-07-09, 8:30 am
can you tell per bernal is bad ass using the camera?

naturalguy
01-07-09, 8:36 am
That photo shoot was taken the day after the Europa contest at Metroflex gym, I was fortunate enough to be there.

I doubt you will see them in an Animal ad being that they belong to MD.

newbreed
01-07-09, 8:45 am
That photo shoot was taken the day after the Europa contest at Metroflex gym, I was fortunate enough to be there.

I doubt you will see them in an Animal ad being that they belong to MD.

Then Animal should do a shoot with House doing similar exercises with similar poses and of course with the black and white coloring.

hvanantwerp
01-07-09, 9:03 am
Then Animal should do a shoot with House doing similar exercises with similar poses and of course with the black and white coloring.

Hell Yeah!!!!

Firefist
01-07-09, 12:28 pm
hey guys, i do believe the landlord posted the leg press picture you are talking about. theres a thread of it, and yes, its badass.

Firefist
01-07-09, 12:30 pm
hey guys, i do believe the landlord posted the leg press picture you are talking about. theres a thread of it, and yes, its badass.

though due to the fact that the pic belongs to MD, it would still make an awesome "unofficial" background on your computer.

Wasteland
01-07-09, 12:33 pm

I'm going to guess that Animal prefers to lead and not follow? It seems like ever since Animal's first ad campaign back in 2002, B/W has been in vogue, both in terms of editorial in various magazines and advertising among other supplement companies. Before that ad campaign, it was pretty much color and a lot of it.

Corvus
01-07-09, 2:54 pm
Those Bernal pics are sick!

Alta0331
01-07-09, 3:36 pm
Black and Yellow would be a perfect Animal touch

Wasteland
01-07-09, 4:39 pm
Black and Yellow would be a perfect Animal touch

The last ads were color (they were the last, right?): black/red and black/yellow.

newbreed
01-12-09, 8:11 pm
I was thinking a poster with a saying on it. That leg pressing picture was hardcore was it not?

dannynb
01-12-09, 11:39 pm
I too got the pleasure of being there that day at Metroflex. Talk about jaw hitting the floor. Amazing to see it first hand, but yeah the pics def capture the moment.

strivin for more
01-13-09, 4:47 pm
he has all the different shots on his myspace page. theyre sick.

G Diesel
01-13-09, 5:00 pm
I was there that day as well... Bernal is a great photographer and House is a freak of all freaks. Those pics are sick. But why would Animal use a pic that has already been published for an ad? It seems they've done pretty well with their own pics over the years, no?

Peace, G

dannynb
01-13-09, 7:37 pm
But why would Animal use a pic that has already been published for an ad? It seems they've done pretty well with their own pics over the years, no?

Peace, G
Agreed

newbreed
01-14-09, 7:52 am
I was there that day as well... Bernal is a great photographer and House is a freak of all freaks. Those pics are sick. But why would Animal use a pic that has already been published for an ad? It seems they've done pretty well with their own pics over the years, no?

Peace, G

I meant Animal should have ads or posters of him doing stuff similar to those photos not the exact. I agree Animal does very well with their ads.