PDA

View Full Version : Possible to give me a bit of experience

iraqi desert rose
01-07-09, 8:08 am
i wanna maximum size and strength in a short period of time whats the better ????

1-Stack #8: The Test Explosion Stack that contains (Animal Pak, Animal Test, Animal Stak) or
2-i take animal test and use for two consecutive cycles--a total of 42 days. Afterwards take 4 weeks off. During this time, Animal M-Stak
whats the better for me my hight 186 and my weight 82
thanks aloooooooot for help me

simpleguy
01-07-09, 12:15 pm
I'd go with option number 1 - if you meant 2 cans of test... you should be 21 and have a solid diet and training routine

iraqi desert rose
01-07-09, 7:21 pm
[I'd go with option number 1 - if you meant 2 cans of test... you should be 21 and have a solid diet and training routine[/QUOTE]

iraqi desert rose
01-07-09, 7:26 pm
is this dude wright or wrong i mean the spelling of it idont know english very well i know its a americans word

norrim1
01-07-09, 7:35 pm
Both of your options are pretty much the same thing, except for the addition of Stak. Whatever option you decide on, I would still follow it up with a can of M-Stak. Animal Pak is considered a "staple" product. What that means is that you should take it continuously, all year round. If you need help finding information or have anymore questions, don't hesitate to ask bro.

GJN5002
01-08-09, 10:46 am
is this dude wright or wrong i mean the spelling of it idont know english very well i know its a americans word

haha, yes dude is right.