PDA

View Full Version : Expired Animal Test - OK to use?

Crazyfig
01-07-09, 9:13 am
Hiya all,

My first post! Getting back into the swing of things! Ok..on topic, found a tub of Animal Test in the cupboard a few days ago. Noticed the expiry date is Aug 2008. Is it still ok to use? I did a search on Google and most results say it will be fine, and that the expiry date is purely to tell when a product will start to "degrade" in terms of quality. Most results I saw said it was fine to use...just might not be as potent.

So thought, what better place to find out than at the website of the manufacturers. So does anyone know if its ok to use? Already weary about my package shrinking with this stuff...so dont need an added worry of an expired product! Hahaha!

Cheers
CF ;)

Austin109
01-07-09, 9:26 am
its a natty test booseter not a PH. it wont shrink your package bro.

idk about the expiration though

Crazyfig
01-07-09, 9:30 am
Thats good to know! One less thing to worry about. :P

The can is still sealed, never even opened it and its been in a cool dark place, so I think it should be fine. Can anyone confirm this?

krazyassmexican
01-07-09, 9:44 am
if it is the old formula, ship it to me and i buy you a can of the new test

Crazyfig
01-07-09, 9:48 am
Have not used AT before so have no clue if its the "older" one. How do I check? Also...Im in South Africa...so think it will be a bit far to organise to ship it...or is the "old" stuff that good???

Brutus_515
01-07-09, 9:50 am
Hiya all,

My first post! Getting back into the swing of things! Ok..on topic, found a tub of Animal Test in the cupboard a few days ago. Noticed the expiry date is Aug 2008. Is it still ok to use? I did a search on Google and most results say it will be fine, and that the expiry date is purely to tell when a product will start to "degrade" in terms of quality. Most results I saw said it was fine to use...just might not be as potent.

So thought, what better place to find out than at the website of the manufacturers. So does anyone know if its ok to use? Already weary about my package shrinking with this stuff...so dont need an added worry of an expired product! Hahaha!

Cheers
CF ;)

Use it you will be fine....Small tadders make the steak look bigger!

Crazyfig
01-07-09, 9:52 am
Thanks for the info!

"Small tadders make the steak look bigger!"

Thats brilliant!! I gotta remember that one! Hahaha!

krazyassmexican
01-07-09, 9:53 am
read the ingredients and post some of them here so we can see

Aggression
01-07-09, 9:57 am
All the new cans of Animal Test should have a longer shelf life. If it is the old formula (which contained prohormones), I'd suggest using it at your own discretion.

Crazyfig
01-07-09, 11:55 am
Oh...erm...here is the list:

5 Androstene-3-one-17-THP ether
5 Androstene-3-one-17-undecanoate
5 Androstene-3-one-17-ol
1,4 Androstene-3,17-dione

Dont see anything about prohormones?

krazyassmexican
01-07-09, 12:02 pm
Oh...erm...here is the list:

5 Androstene-3-one-17-THP ether
5 Androstene-3-one-17-undecanoate
5 Androstene-3-one-17-ol
1,4 Androstene-3,17-dione

Dont see anything about prohormones?

awwwwww now that's a supplement that would work, go for it bro

take some milk thistle along with it and after you are done get yourself some 6 oxo and saw palmento(spelling)

simpleguy
01-07-09, 12:10 pm
I knew it was the old formula, the new one hit the shelves about a year ago, no way it would've been the new one... heard the old stack was badass, and test pretty close or something like that... imo you're good to use it, and I think you should get some nice gains

simpleguy
01-07-09, 12:11 pm
if it is the old formula, ship it to me and i buy you a can of the new test

lol that's what came to my mind first

Crazyfig
01-07-09, 12:38 pm
OK, sweet...thanks for the info guys. So its the older stuff then...hmmm

So...
1. Is it safe to use even though it expired in Aug 2008?
2. Will my twig n berries be affected
3. Am I gonna lose my hair?

"take some milk thistle along with it and after you are done get yourself some 6 oxo and saw palmento"

Never even heard of the above...Im gonna have to google to learn more!

krazyassmexican
01-07-09, 12:43 pm
OK, sweet...thanks for the info guys. So its the older stuff then...hmmm

So...
1. Is it safe to use even though it expired in Aug 2008?
2. Will my twig n berries be affected
3. Am I gonna lose my hair?

"take some milk thistle along with it and after you are done get yourself some 6 oxo and saw palmento"

Never even heard of the above...Im gonna have to google to learn more!

you will lose hair if you are genetically predispossed however you wont go bald with one cycle, your balls may shrink but once you come off they go back to normal, dont listen to what the media has to say 98% of it is bullshit

Crazyfig
01-07-09, 12:48 pm
Ok kewl, thanks. Will use just this one and see how it goes then. Thanks to all for the help and info!! Really appreciated ;)