PDA

View Full Version : high protein jello-o desert

krazyassmexican
01-07-09, 9:42 am
1 small package sugar free jello (any flavor)
1 1/4 cups of boiling water
8oz container of whipped cottage cheese

mis jello with boiling water, stir till dissolved.
pour into blender. Add cottage cheese; cover
and blend till combined. Pour into 4 desert
dishes and chill until firm.

4servings
calories per serving 54
fat: .6grams
carbs: 4grams
protein: 8grams

GJN5002
01-07-09, 9:46 am
nice, you turning into a chef now?

krazyassmexican
01-07-09, 9:48 am
nice, you turning into a chef now?

i just love colette nelson's recipes

G Diesel
01-07-09, 12:36 pm
That actually sounds pretty good Krazy, keto or not. Haha. My lady makes me sugar free jello pudding mixed with protein powder and milk and it is a delicious, relatively guilt-free cheat food. Peace, G

krazyassmexican
01-07-09, 12:37 pm
That actually sounds pretty good Krazy, keto or not. Haha. My lady makes me sugar free jello pudding mixed with protein powder and milk and it is a delicious, relatively guilt-free cheat food. Peace, G

some guy a lot of you guys hate is comming with protein puddin on his supplement line, sounds promising and delicious

G Diesel
01-07-09, 12:45 pm
some guy a lot of you guys hate is comming with protein puddin on his supplement line, sounds promising and delicious

Make it at home and save ya dough, Krazy... As for hate, it is OK to disagree and have different perspectives, that is what makes the world go 'round. In all honesty, I don't hate the player, but the game gets me twisted somedays. Peace, G

krazyassmexican
01-07-09, 12:49 pm
Make it at home and save ya dough, Krazy... As for hate, it is OK to disagree and have different perspectives, that is what makes the world go 'round. In all honesty, I don't hate the player, but the game gets me twisted somedays. Peace, G

i understand bro, but sometimes we all have to open our eyes to new shit or relative new, back in the 90s bodybuilders were making mass gaining shakes after 100 or so grams of maltodextring and wpc in order for them to build muscle or using 2grams or more of protein x bodyweight, yeah they did but i also believe they strained their kidneys doing that, i truly believe that over eating or doing 30sets x body part like someguys do is un necesary

like you said, we try to inmitate, i inmitate even animal pak routines here, and didnt get the same results till i inmitate that player we are talkin about, his low volume approach benefit me a lot, at the end of the day if i train like ronnie i wont look like ronnie and his training method was based for nattys and it worked