Uni-Liver
Casein
Whey

krazyassmexican
01-07-09, 10:23 am
what's the question?

GJN5002
01-07-09, 10:24 am
nothing like stocking up to kill the bank account, its all worth it htough when you lay everythign out on the table and admire it,.

h 3 L L b 0 y
01-07-09, 10:48 am
what's the question?

Think he just wants some comments on the stack. Looks great to me though, and expensive!

krazyassmexican
01-07-09, 10:55 am
i would return casein and get wpi
return uniliver and get 2 cans of nitro
return test and m stak as well and get more solid food

Wasteland
01-07-09, 10:58 am
Here is my supply
2x Omega
2x Flex
2x Pak
2x Test
2x M-Stack
shock Therapy
Storm
Uni-Liver
Casein
Whey

What are your goals? How old are you? Is your training and diet in order? What are your nutritional gaps you hope to fill with these supplements?

Wasteland
01-07-09, 10:59 am
i would return casein and get wpi
return uniliver and get 2 cans of nitro
return test and m stak as well and get more solid food

Return casein for WPI? Why? He's using WPC (assumed) already. You don't even know how he plans on using the casein and whether or not it's micellar casein or a caseinate for that matter. You can't make categorical statements like this in my opinion.

Also, what's your rationale for dismissing Test and M-Stak out of hand? You don't even know what his goals are.

krazyassmexican
01-07-09, 11:03 am
Return casein for WPI? Why? He's using WPC (assumed) already. You don't even know how he plans on using the casein and whether or not it's micellar casein or a caseinate for that matter. You can't make categorical statements like this in my opinion.

Also, what's your rationale for dismissing Test and M-Stak out of hand? You don't even know what his goals are.

he's gonna use casein before bed that i am pretty sure, wpi and healthy fats do a better job

also my rationale for dismissing test and m stak even thought i dont know his goals is a lot of shit that bringing it up will make a lot of people get pissed off so i rather leave it like that

Wasteland
01-07-09, 11:11 am
he's gonna use casein before bed that i am pretty sure, wpi and healthy fats do a better job

also my rationale for dismissing test and m stak even thought i dont know his goals is a lot of shit that bringing it up will make a lot of people get pissed off so i rather leave it like that

WPI better? "Better job"? At what? Show me the proof. If no proof, the basis for your contention. As a related aside, if he's using WPC already, why not add the healthy fats to this WPC shake? Is there a significant advantange of WPI over WPC that would justify the significant price premium?

I don't understand your second point.

krazyassmexican
01-07-09, 11:18 am
WPI better? "Better job"? At what? Show me the proof. If no proof, the basis for your contention. As a related aside, if he's using WPC already, why not add the healthy fats to this WPC shake? Is there a significant advantange of WPI over WPC that would justify the significant price premium?

I don't understand your second point.

wpi is not expensive at all, to me casein is more taxing on your wallet, wpi over wpc is because of absortion rather and purity of the protein that is all i gotta say and i am done with this thread, there's proof to back up wpi and fats are better than casein before bed, finding the proof will take me probably months i read a lot every fuckin day while i am at work

Wasteland
01-07-09, 11:25 am
wpi is not expensive at all, to me casein is more taxing on your wallet, wpi over wpc is because of absortion rather and purity of the protein that is all i gotta say and i am done with this thread, there's proof to back up wpi and fats are better than casein before bed, finding the proof will take me probably months i read a lot every fuckin day while i am at work

I was comparing WPC to WPI, not WPI to casein. Purity? That I will grant you. But the purity of WPI over WPC is incremental at best and the value is simply not there for 99% of lifters. It's like putting 93 octane gas in 10 year old econo car. Waste of money. Absorption? Lay down the evidence that WPI is superior to WPC in any significant way. Why not add healthy fats to micellar casein at bedtime? Is this better or worse than WPI plus healthy fats?

You say there is proof but you have to go find it? Are you sure it's there? If so, it would be nice if you could share it for all of us to read so that we can advance knowledge here. Education and sharing is what this place is all about, isn't it? I'm not trying to give you a hard time. If anything, I'm trying to encourage you to be a responsible member and post responsibly.

Wisehybred
01-07-09, 12:34 pm
Ill give as much info as I can, currently at work...
I'm 27 years of age, power lifting since high school. 5'10", 185 about 12% bf.
My goals are as follows........
Mass!!!! Looking to put on 15lbs of muscle, by April.
I started out 157lbs about three years ago...things have changed
I have finally found my personal workout/diet/supplement program that works for me to add mass.
By April I will start my cutting or leaning program, which is not in order yet, but I have plenty of time to gather info, perhaps from you guys.
The Supplement you see listed are a steady flow of about 4-5 months of my mass gain and prep for leaning out (M-Stak, arginine etc)
I will follow up with supplement info and I did not list a few other products I have currently such as Glutamine, milk thistle etc....
This is the first time I have taken the FLEX, OMEGA. This will be harsh on my kidneys, but I plan on flushing myself full of water and I WILL HAVE A SOUND DIET.

I will detail the food plan as well and move this Thread to the Journal/journey section.

-Thanks, Will

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/wisehybred/

Aggression
01-07-09, 2:52 pm
That's a pretty serious stack brother. You'll definitely get some solid gains out of that stack.

I'd suggest you post up your diet and training routine. Remember, supplements are exactly that, 'supplements'. They are used to supplement your diet. Without a proper diet, supplements are rendered ineffective. Combine that stak with a serious diet and training routine, you're bound to get some REAL results brother.

Wasteland
01-07-09, 4:51 pm
Ill give as much info as I can, currently at work...
I'm 27 years of age, power lifting since high school. 5'10", 185 about 12% bf.
My goals are as follows........
Mass!!!! Looking to put on 15lbs of muscle, by April.
I started out 157lbs about three years ago...things have changed
I have finally found my personal workout/diet/supplement program that works for me to add mass.
By April I will start my cutting or leaning program, which is not in order yet, but I have plenty of time to gather info, perhaps from you guys.
The Supplement you see listed are a steady flow of about 4-5 months of my mass gain and prep for leaning out (M-Stak, arginine etc)
I will follow up with supplement info and I did not list a few other products I have currently such as Glutamine, milk thistle etc....
This is the first time I have taken the FLEX, OMEGA. This will be harsh on my kidneys, but I plan on flushing myself full of water and I WILL HAVE A SOUND DIET.

I will detail the food plan as well and move this Thread to the Journal/journey section.

-Thanks, Will

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/wisehybred/

Will you be running Animal M-stak concurrently with Test or run the Test first, then the M-Stak?

Good luck. Keeping a regular in the Your Journey section will help a lot.