PDA

View Full Version : Ox's Potent Stack

Aggression
01-07-09, 1:08 pm
February's issue of MD magazine outlines Evan Centopani's current off-season supplement program. Here's the breakdown:

Animal Pak
Animal Omega
Animal Nitro
Universal Iso Whey
Universal Torrent

Simple, basic, effective. I'm a personal fan of Iso Whey. Aside from the typical flavors of chocolate/vanilla/strawberry, they also have tropical punch and lemonade chiller. I love tropical punch myself. And Green Apple Avalanche is by far the best tasting supplement I've ever had. Best of all, these products get the job done; plain and simple.

simpleguy
01-07-09, 1:10 pm
yeah, great stack, got all the bases covered

Wasteland
01-07-09, 1:26 pm
I don't have the issue. Is that Ultra Iso Whey or Ultra Whey Pro mentioned?

Aggression

Ultra Iso Whey

simpleguy

Ultra Iso Whey

Wasteland
01-07-09, 1:27 pm
Ultra Iso Whey

Thanks for the information Aggression. Do you happen to know which flavor?

Overall, a great stack I think. It's one that could benefit beginner or pro alike.

Aggression
01-07-09, 1:33 pm
Thanks for the information Aggression. Do you happen to know which flavor?

Overall, a great stack I think. It's one that could benefit beginner or pro alike.

Ox's preferable flavor? It doesn't say. I like the tropical punch. Its different than the standard chocolates and vanillas out there. I'm on the same page with Ox in that I like to keep my supplements simple and basic. When you start worrying more about your supplements than you do your training/diet, then you have a problem.

Wasteland
01-07-09, 1:47 pm
Ox's preferable flavor? It doesn't say. I like the tropical punch. Its different than the standard chocolates and vanillas out there. I'm on the same page with Ox in that I like to keep my supplements simple and basic. When you start worrying more about your supplements than you do your training/diet, then you have a problem.

I like the tropical punch flavor too. It's a great basic stack that covers the multi, EFAs, EAAs, protein and PWO nutrition.

hardworkE
01-07-09, 2:13 pm
No creatine? Except for the torrent(~3g)??

Firefist
01-07-09, 2:15 pm

all you need...

simpleguy
01-07-09, 2:15 pm

from what I know, Ox is not really a huge fan of creatine, most times he uses it in the off-season only and not in massive amounts

Aggression
01-07-09, 2:26 pm
all you need...

agreed. The only creatine I use is in Torrent. On occasion I use shock therapy which has some in it. And on off days I use a serving of storm to keep my levels consistent when I'm not using Torrent

Wasteland
01-07-09, 2:38 pm
all you need...

True. I'm also guessing he eats plenty of food that's rich in creatine, lol.

mritter3
01-16-09, 12:29 pm
that is a great stack, everything his body needs.

sixthbeatle
01-19-09, 9:36 pm
that is a great stack, everything his body needs.

What an amazing post Ritter.... lol ;)-

Blake2134
02-12-09, 9:10 am
Are we referring to Evan Centopani as Ox? Does he have an account on here? Man that dude is hilarious...definitely one of my top three favourite bodybuilders! Stoked to see how he does at his first pro show!

naturalguy
02-12-09, 3:05 pm
Are we referring to Evan Centopani as Ox? Does he have an account on here? Man that dude is hilarious...definitely one of my top three favourite bodybuilders! Stoked to see how he does at his first pro show!

Yes Ox is Evan, he has his own thread here:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=7904

Ox
02-15-09, 9:06 pm

I found the amount of creatine from the Torrent to be perfect. Too much creatine and I don't look or feel good. The 3g dose + all that leucine and the carb combo is a win. No bullshit, Torrent is the best PWO drink I've used yet. And now that I'm dietting I really miss that shit!

Aggression
02-16-09, 8:43 am
I found the amount of creatine from the Torrent to be perfect. Too much creatine and I don't look or feel good. The 3g dose + all that leucine and the carb combo is a win. No bullshit, Torrent is the best PWO drink I've used yet. And now that I'm dietting I really miss that shit!

I agree with you on the amount of creatine. Any more for me and I don't feel right. I love Torrent. Green Apple can't be beat!

Bran88
09-06-09, 8:41 pm
Ok, might be a silly question; but in addition to these supplements Evan is taking, does he juice?

N. Motta
09-06-09, 8:48 pm
Ok, might be a silly question; but in addition to these supplements Evan is taking, does he juice?

You would be wise not to talk about "juice" and/or illegal drugs on this board brother.

Shamus11B
09-06-09, 11:47 pm
I feel ya Evan on missing Torrent....I am 4 weeks into my first 12 week cut and the only thing I want is taht Cherry Blast Torrent. God that stuff make you feel good.

Bran88
09-07-09, 10:07 pm
You would be wise not to talk about "juice" and/or illegal drugs on this board brother.

lol ok

charlievanriper
09-08-09, 12:37 am

Ox since I do shock Therapy pre w/o would it be too much to add Torrent as a post w/o

mritter3
09-08-09, 8:33 am

thats not a silly question, its just plain dumb man!

naturalguy
09-08-09, 9:02 am
Ox since I do shock Therapy pre w/o would it be too much to add Torrent as a post w/o

Shock Therapy stacked with Torrent is very popular, it's not too much.

charlievanriper
09-08-09, 2:10 pm
Thx for the answer Natural guy I did not think so but it seemed like a solid guestion at the time lol. Dam I love the Shock Therapy I hope the Torrent provides the same type of recovery kick start that ST gives me in my workout. If it does holy Toledo it will feel like I'm on Jet fuel lol.

Ox
10-05-09, 5:32 pm

No man not at all. Two entirely different supps w/ entirely different purposes.

Ox
10-05-09, 5:34 pm
Thx for the answer Natural guy I did not think so but it seemed like a solid guestion at the time lol. Dam I love the Shock Therapy I hope the Torrent provides the same type of recovery kick start that ST gives me in my workout. If it does holy Toledo it will feel like I'm on Jet fuel lol.

So how's it been working out for you? Torrent got your recovery up or what?

charlievanriper
10-05-09, 6:37 pm
So how's it been working out for you? Torrent got your recovery up or what?

Because of cost I've been holding off on adding Torrent till my Test staks are done.

Dude I got a video cam check out my new Video's lol

chasintail
12-19-09, 7:38 pm
It can get pricy

CB
03-10-10, 3:52 pm
I agree with you on the amount of creatine. Any more for me and I don't feel right. I love Torrent. Green Apple can't be beat!

i love the torrent as well. i have to agree with the green apple, but citrus rush is up there in taste as well. the citrus is easier to mix with other post workout stuff (BCAA Stack) because it's not quite as bold as the apple flavor.

jandirigma
04-10-10, 10:12 am
That stack seems pretty good! Too bad I don't have the cash to get half of the stack...