PDA

View Full Version : Adding Omega to Pak?

Corvus
01-07-09, 2:05 pm
I'm currently using the Pak. Would it be beneficial to add Animal Omega?

simpleguy
01-07-09, 2:08 pm
yes

Corvus
01-07-09, 2:33 pm
yes

Cool, thanks. Saw there were some EFAs in Pak so didn't know if it would help me.

GSant434
01-07-09, 5:04 pm
Absolutely

sanga
01-07-09, 5:13 pm
I take pak with breakfast, omega with lunch and flex with dinner.

Corvus
01-13-09, 4:34 pm
Absolutely

Thanks guys. I'm going to pick up a can. I've been using flax oil, but can I swap that with this? Or use them together still?

simpleguy
01-14-09, 6:19 am
Thanks guys. I'm going to pick up a can. I've been using flax oil, but can I swap that with this? Or use them together still?

you can still use that if you want to, but it wouldn't be a necessity now...

Wasteland
01-14-09, 10:58 am
It would depend on whether you're using flaxseed oil for a specific reason and for a specific therapeutic dose. For general applications though, you could just take Animal Omega for your EFA. It's a great product and great when combined with Pak.

G Diesel
01-14-09, 11:11 am
No doubt man... Omega is one of my absolute favorite supplements available today. A staple. Myriad bbing benefits and well as being phenomenal for general overall health. Pak and Omega together should be a daily routine. Peace, G

Aggression
01-14-09, 12:43 pm
No doubt man... Omega is one of my absolute favorite supplements available today. A staple. Myriad bbing benefits and well as being phenomenal for general overall health. Pak and Omega together should be a daily routine. Peace, G

Agreed

I take a pak of each right after breakfast every morning.

MELTDOWN
01-14-09, 10:12 pm

ditto here...and add some ZMA Pro just before bed to cap it all off.

Aggression
01-14-09, 11:00 pm
ditto here...and add some ZMA Pro just before bed to cap it all off.

I'm a big fan of ZMA Pro. Actually, now that I think of it, its time to take my nightly dose ...

MELTDOWN
01-14-09, 11:03 pm
yeap, G turned me on to ZMA and N1-T a few years back, they are sometimes those "hidden" supplements that, after you add them into your daily intake, you wonder.."how in the heck did i miss those in the catalog?" more solid staple item from u/n and animal.

Little Z
01-14-09, 11:57 pm
yeap, G turned me on to ZMA and N1-T a few years back, they are sometimes those "hidden" supplements that, after you add them into your daily intake, you wonder.."how in the heck did i miss those in the catalog?" more solid staple item from u/n and animal.

ZMA Pro.. is DEFINATELY a hidden gem..

GSant434
01-15-09, 12:28 am
I'm a big fan of ZMA Pro. Actually, now that I think of it, its time to take my nightly dose ...

Second you on that 12:21am I'm definately behind schedule on that along with that whole sleep thing.

Aggression
01-15-09, 8:41 am
I'm not so sure ZMA PRO has helped my test levels, but it sure helps me sleep a lot harder during the night, and to me, that's crucial.

mritter3
01-15-09, 11:12 am
i just ordered omega so i cannot preach to you on that one but zma pro is an awesome supp, like others have said, not sure what it does for my test levels but man i sleep excellent at night because of it.

Aggression
01-15-09, 11:17 am
i just ordered omega so i cannot preach to you on that one but zma pro is an awesome supp, like others have said, not sure what it does for my test levels but man i sleep excellent at night because of it.

Definitely true with the ZMA.

As for the Omega, its become a staple in my diet/supplement program. I never paid much attention to adding efa's and healthy fats to my diet until recently, and I think it's already paying dividends to the way my physique looks.

ANewBreed
02-04-09, 1:03 am
Hey guys Im kinda going off the original topic of Omega seeing as how discussion shifted towards ZMA. I just got myslef some and I read not to take with calcium. Seeing as how I usually have a shake before bed (and I know alot of you do as well), how do you work around this? Take ZMA hour before bed, then slam the shake?