PDA

View Full Version : Never take anyone for granted.....

The Landlord
01-07-09, 10:52 pm
Most of you have come to know deanna on this forum...she is a great person. Very strongwilled and a very caring person who would do anything for anyone. She is always there for anyone that ever needs her. Well right now is our time to show her how much we appreciate her and how we care about her. Dee as I know her and have known her for years one of the most important people to my husband and I. She has been there since day one of my husbands career. She truly has been one of his number one supporters never has she ever hesitated in showing all the support she can no matter what sacrifice that may mean for her. So anyway now is my time to show her that the support that she has given us is being returned back to her 110%. Dee lost her mother today. You all know she is a strong person but at a time like this strength just sometimes isnt enough. Dee we just want you to know we are here for you and always will be. We love you from the bottom of our hearts!

waugie14
01-07-09, 10:55 pm
thoughts and prayers go out to her and her family

dannynb
01-07-09, 11:49 pm
My thoughts and prayers are with you Deanna...we do love you here...we're family.

TigerAce01
01-07-09, 11:50 pm
This is where the Forvm is more than just an online chat room, we are a family.

My prayers are with you and your mother.

Be strong and know she is in a better place.

-Ace

norrim1
01-07-09, 11:51 pm
Deanna is someone on here that I have the honor of calling my friend. On more than one occasion she has went out of her way to give me advice and help me along the way. For that, I will always be grateful. She's a terrific person and genuine in every sense of the word. I'm sure her Mother and everyone else are proud of her and thankful to have her in their lives, I know I am. I wish there was something I could say D, I'm sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Mike

Big_Country87
01-07-09, 11:53 pm
thoughts and prayers to her and her family

Carpe Diem P.T
01-07-09, 11:54 pm
i'm her favourite aussie! So from Australia we wish you good luck. I lost my father when I was 8 and never got to know him. I hope you enjoyed all the time you were able to spend with her and can look back with fond and joyful memories.

Vaze_06
01-07-09, 11:57 pm
hey dee, im really sorry for you. Hope u'll be alright gurl
love ya xooxoxoxoxoxo

Hoomgar
01-07-09, 11:59 pm
Dee, I don't know what to say other than you are in my prayers. Losing a Parent is never easy. My condolences to you and your family in your time of loss.

Hg

HOCKEY TEMPER
01-08-09, 12:16 am
My prayers are with you and your family...stay strong.

shortstack
01-08-09, 5:28 am
Sorry to hear about your loss.

Jeremy

Hollow
01-08-09, 7:30 am
My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family Deanna.

PJC
01-08-09, 7:51 am
My sincere condolences for your loss. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

ghost
01-08-09, 8:04 am
D is one of the most amazing women i have ever had the pleasure of becoming acquianted with... very sorry for your loss D... you know you can call at any time if you need anything!

firsthorseman97
01-08-09, 8:51 am
My deepest sympathies for your loss Dee, from my family to yours. I'm only a phone call away.

Brutus_515
01-08-09, 8:54 am
D I am very saddened for your loss. you are one of the kindest people i have ever met. If you need anything myself and my family are not far away anything you need just let us know.

joe-yamma
01-08-09, 9:35 am
dee, you truly have my deepest sympathy.

dee is one of the sweetest and most caring people i know.
i always joke and call her our ABC "den mother" (like the cub scouts).

i echo what shaffer said... pittsburgh is close, if you need ANYTHING, please don't hesitate to let us know.

InkdMuscle
01-08-09, 10:13 am
My heart goes out to you. You have been there for me in the good times and the HORRIBLE times. I know the times i was down in the dumps your encouraging words and heart felt advise really did the trick to light the fire under me. Your motivation is bar none. I am here and all of us ANIMALS are here for you. My deepest condolences to you and your family. God Bless!!

Big C
01-08-09, 10:19 am
Dee please know you and your family will be in our prayers. Just know she is in God's hands now, again I am very sorry to hear about your loss. - Big C

deanna7272
01-08-09, 12:02 pm
I have no words... Those of you that know me, know that it doesn't happen that often...

To make a difficult story short, I was called at work by my Stepfather, he went in to wake Mom and she wasn't breathing. I performed CPR until the EMT's arrived to no avail, it was too late.

Yesterday was also the anniversary of my Dad's death. I am trying to understand the irony and the only thing I can think of is that God is watching over me and only wants me hurting once. That's an idea, right?

I won't be on much over the next couple days, there's a lot to do, I am sure you understand. Everything has been left on my plate and I am completely overwhelmed...

Thank you SO much for your thoughts and prayers and please know that your strength helps me.

Hmmmm, I guess I did have words...

Love you all...

bdb1513
01-08-09, 12:14 pm
very sorry to hear deanna, my thoughts and prayers are with you

Hoomgar
01-08-09, 1:20 pm
I know there isn't much anyone can do from so far away Dee but if there is anything at all that I can help you with please do not hesitate for even a second to ask!

Hg

Lunatic001
01-08-09, 1:21 pm
I don't have any words that could help, but my blessing and prayers go to you and your family.....

Lunatic

Mr. Dead
01-08-09, 1:29 pm
I'm at a total loss for words, but my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family... I'm truly sorry to hear about your loss...

Cellerator65
01-08-09, 3:25 pm
D, sorry for your loss.

wedge
01-08-09, 4:49 pm
Sorry to hear about your loss.

Madcat
01-08-09, 10:05 pm
D,
So sorry about the loss, especially around the holidays. Remember that death is a time to cherish the memories and appreciate the times you had. She is in a better place now and at peace.

Much love and respect.

Phil800101
01-11-09, 8:37 am
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss Dee...

My thoughts go out to you and your family.

newbreed
01-11-09, 9:25 am
My thoughts and prayers are with you as well.

prafull
01-11-09, 12:35 pm
My Thoughts And Prayer Are With You...be Strong.

Brick By Brick
01-11-09, 12:43 pm
I'm so sorry to hear of your terrible loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers, D.

dyskee
01-11-09, 3:29 pm
my prayers are with u . wish u all the best

sanga
01-11-09, 3:51 pm
deanna, so sorry to hear about your mum.

deanna7272
01-12-09, 10:45 am
I haven't been on much, but I wanted to make sure that I came here to thank you all for the thoughts and prayers that are sent my way. Believe me, my family and I need them at this time.

As most of you know, it's Mom that keeps things going, keeps everyone happy, and helps you get through times like these. I am lost without her.

I just want to say, you are all an amazing addition to my life and I appreciate you so much. I can't begin to explain how I feel right now, but knowing that if and when I need a shoulder, and ear, or just a minute to talk that you are there for me helps in so many ways...

Thank you with all my heart...

InkdMuscle
01-12-09, 3:00 pm
I haven't been on much, but I wanted to make sure that I came here to thank you all for the thoughts and prayers that are sent my way. Believe me, my family and I need them at this time.

As most of you know, it's Mom that keeps things going, keeps everyone happy, and helps you get through times like these. I am lost without her.

I just want to say, you are all an amazing addition to my life and I appreciate you so much. I can't begin to explain how I feel right now, but knowing that if and when I need a shoulder, and ear, or just a minute to talk that you are there for me helps in so many ways...

Thank you with all my heart...

You know we are all family here Dee if you need us.

nofear
01-15-09, 9:53 pm
my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family

bj

deanna7272
01-15-09, 10:39 pm
Just an update... I finally went back to work yesterday. I picked a good day because we had a 2 hour delay AND got out 1 hour early due to the weather. With the weather and the MLK holiday, I do not have to go back until Tuesday. It made it an easier task to get back because it took that initial shock of seeing everyone for the first time, the tears flowed a bit, but I made it through. I also went back to the gym. I needed to, that is where I find my peace with things and I was able to just put on my iPod and go.

I do want to say that when I returned to school, my students greeted me with hugs AND some shed tears for me. I had cards in my mailbox, my desk, and some handed me cards either bought or made. I was shocked to see their reaction to my situation, but it gave me a sense of pride when I had an 8th grader say to me "You always say that you are here from us if we need you. I want to tell you that I am here if you need me." That made me feel good, I think I may have got to some of them...lol I am so proud of them.

Anyway, I want to thank all of you for giving your condolences and thinking of me when I needed you the most. It means the world to me. I know some of you that I have talked to off the forvm have listened to me rant, cry, and go on and on about the things that are following my situation and I appreciate that also.

This is one of the MANY reasons why I can truly call you FAMILY. Most of my family is broken by the situations that are going on right now, but I know that I can count on you all to have my back. You were there when I needed you MOST and for that I am forever grateful!!! This is the hardest thing I have EVER been through in my life and I would not wish this upon anyone. I am just thankful that I have such a wonderful support system and such great friends. Without you (and my husband, of course) I don't know how I could have been able to withstand the situation.

THANK YOU ALL FOR WHO YOU ARE!!! YOU ARE AMAZING FRIENDS AND I HOPE THAT SOMEDAY I CAN RETURN THE FAVOR AND LEND THE SUPPORT THAT YOU MAY NEED...

InkdMuscle
01-16-09, 10:10 am
Just an update... I finally went back to work yesterday. I picked a good day because we had a 2 hour delay AND got out 1 hour early due to the weather. With the weather and the MLK holiday, I do not have to go back until Tuesday. It made it an easier task to get back because it took that initial shock of seeing everyone for the first time, the tears flowed a bit, but I made it through. I also went back to the gym. I needed to, that is where I find my peace with things and I was able to just put on my iPod and go.

I do want to say that when I returned to school, my students greeted me with hugs AND some shed tears for me. I had cards in my mailbox, my desk, and some handed me cards either bought or made. I was shocked to see their reaction to my situation, but it gave me a sense of pride when I had an 8th grader say to me "You always say that you are here from us if we need you. I want to tell you that I am here if you need me." That made me feel good, I think I may have got to some of them...lol I am so proud of them.

Anyway, I want to thank all of you for giving your condolences and thinking of me when I needed you the most. It means the world to me. I know some of you that I have talked to off the forvm have listened to me rant, cry, and go on and on about the things that are following my situation and I appreciate that also.

This is one of the MANY reasons why I can truly call you FAMILY. Most of my family is broken by the situations that are going on right now, but I know that I can count on you all to have my back. You were there when I needed you MOST and for that I am forever grateful!!! This is the hardest thing I have EVER been through in my life and I would not wish this upon anyone. I am just thankful that I have such a wonderful support system and such great friends. Without you (and my husband, of course) I don't know how I could have been able to withstand the situation.

THANK YOU ALL FOR WHO YOU ARE!!! YOU ARE AMAZING FRIENDS AND I HOPE THAT SOMEDAY I CAN RETURN THE FAVOR AND LEND THE SUPPORT THAT YOU MAY NEED...

No need for thanks(at least as far as i go) you have been there through the sick and pyscho with me. You are a very big part of my life in and out of the iron. I am always here for you know matter what. Even if its just to bitch and complain about carbs. lol. But either way you have shoulders in cali if you need them.

C.Coronato
01-16-09, 10:30 am

wow thats deep. Its good to see that some teachers actually still do care. Growing up it was always the same crabby people for me. Noone gave a shit if you passed or failed, as long as they still got paid. Well my hat is off to you, i dont know you very well, but from the posts, i see that you are very loved. God Bless you and the fam.