PDA

View Full Version : NEWS: Animal Sends "Big 88" Winner to the Arnold in Style

J-Dawg
01-08-09, 12:05 pm
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/The%20Cage%202008/TheCage2008026Small.jpg

08.08.08...It was more than just the birthday of Animal Pak. It was the day we unveiled the Big 88.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/19_AP_44_88_LR-1.jpg

Inside the can was a special limited edition prize and the opportunity to enter a contest where you could win a VIP trip to the Arnold, Animal style.

Let's all take some time to congratulate the winner, Mr. Aestheticz

Here is what this lucky Animal won:

Airfare, hotel stay, and meals for him and a guest of his choice. This might make Mr. Aestheticz a very popular man on the FORVM. Once in Columbus, the "Big Daddy" Promo covers two main areas, The Arnold Classic and The Cage.

The Arnold Classic VIP Package
Tix and access to the following shows and events:
- Men's Prejudging
- Men's Finals
- Women's Finals
- Ms. International
- Fitness Interntional
- Figure International
- Arnold Training Seminar
- "Party With The Pros"
- Plus, EXPO tickets for all three days for both of you.

The EXPO tix will get you into the Greater Columbus Convention Center (GCCC), Veterans Memorial Auditorium North Hall, Ohio EXPO Center (Lausche Building) and Nationwide Arena. The "Party With The Pros" will take place Saturday night after the Finals at Veterans Memorial Auditorium. The Arnold Training Seminar will be held Sunday morning at Veteran Memorial Auditorium. You'll also get special "reserve" seating at all the competitions. The "Arnold Training Seminar" will be run by none other than Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger and the weekend's leading champs. The "Party With The Pros" is gonna be a cool way to mingle with some pros. All in all, it's gonna rock. But it doesn't end there. Within the world of the Arnold Expo is an entirely different world unto itself. The world of Animal comes to life in The Cage...

The Cage VIP Package
The Cage is an experience unlike anything else. It's a world within a world. Meet the Animal Crew. Pick up a few pointers and tips on how to train and how to eat. We got seminars running, strength competitions and some world-class powerlifting exhibitions going on--all free of charge. Knowledge is power and we believe you shouldn't have to pay for it. This year, The Cage is going to look a little different. More info to come. Anyway, the winner and his guest will get:

- Special VIP status in The Cage
- Special VIP status at the National ABC Event in Columbus
- "Walk With An Animal"
- Animal Gym Bag fully loaded with Animal Supps & Gear
- Quality Time With the "Animal Crew" inside The Cage and outside The Cage

Spend time in The Cage. You wanna hang out all day? Be our guest. We'll make a special custom outfit for you and you can "hang" in The Cage. Or, if you want, we'll even put you to work in The Cage.

After the show, hang with the Animal Crew, train with them, eat a meal with them if you want. You'll be treated like a VIP all weekend long in The Cage and at the National ABC Event.

You'll get to choose one Animal to train/eat with in our "Walk With An Animal" feature. It'll be a personalized experience you won't want to miss.

Then theres' that gym bag chock full of goodies... Plus, we're planning a few surprise events that you'll have automatic access to. How cool is that?

Here is the post that won it all--

"December 31st 2007… I made my last night out one to remember and not remember, I had my last sips of alcohol and enough final bites of junk food to feed thousands of starving kids in some foreign country. I woke up the following day, January 1st, hung over, with a headache, and at loss of a few memories of what happened the previous night. What this day meant was my “NEW BEGINNING”, my start and the giving of my life to my new lifestyle and sport of all natural bodybuilding. This meant never missing a meal, an ounce of water, a supplement, and keeping myself mentally and physically focused and healthy. I will not lie or bullshit I did not start any of my supplement arsenals with ANIMAL (hey just keeping it real). I did a lot of research and reading in regards to dieting, training, and supplementing, I was reading this and reading that, I started to slowly but surely learn more and more little by little. I saw great results as time went on and could see myself changing physically and mentally.

I trained hard day in and day out, I consistently pondered as to what show will be my first and where it would be. I did a lot of research on organizations and asked a few people as to what organizations were good for beginners and continuing bodybuilding. I finally picked and stuck with the OCB. I checked out the events schedule and was looking for a perfect show and I saw it… The September 13th 2008 OCB North Atlantic States Show and the best part about it was that it was here in my home state of Connecticut. My mind was stuck on that date and that day, I started to put together my supplement arsenal, dieting, and training. I tried my best to make sure I didn’t miss or skip a beat on anything.

Now when it came to the supplementation part I said to myself that I needed supplements that worked, were hardcore, and are legit. I headed to every supplement site and reviewed any and everything about supplement reviews and what actually worked. I was speaking with some gym buddies of mine (the very few) and they mentioned Universal/ANIMAL products. I was lost because I never heard of Universal/ANIMAL, I heard of the other mainstream names because they are advertised and publicized on every site and store. So I looked up Universal/ANIMAL and recognized The Pak--one of my teammates from college took The Pak as his multi and said he loved it. So the first Universal/ANIMAL supp I researched was The Pak. I saw it won the best multi on every site and the feedback behind it. I saw the ingredients compared to just a regular multi and realized as a bodybuilder my needs were met in these packs.

I chose The Pak as my multi. After that I wanted to see what else Universal/ANIMAL had that would fulfill my supp needs on my journey to glory. Well holy shit I saw, researched, and read about NITRO, OMEGA, FLEX, PUMP, CUTS, and STAK. After researching these packs on AnimalPak.com and saw that these all work as one with one another, I was hooked. I got my first set of training packs at the beginning of the first of my 18 week journey and little by little felt and saw results. My muscles were fuller, my energy was way up, I was stronger, I was focused, and over all I was better in the gym. I know supplements are not miracles and only assist in one’s training, but as time passed and weeks went on I saw more and more results. I was building symmetry, was getting enormously proportioned, I was keeping size, was getting dry and hard, and was getting tremendous compliments on my physique. I was more than satisfied with my results, especially considering this was my first contest prep.

The clock continued to count down to the day of my show, and I was popping my packs left and right, not missing a pill, meal, or an ounce of water. I was consistently on the FORVM getting feedback, seeking advice, and helping others with their goals. I found comfort in a community that understood my mindset and what I was going for and what it took. Thanks to the FORVM and ANIMAL I have made some new great friends and brothers of the iron. Here I found true brotherhood.

Finally the day had come after 18 weeks of blood, sweat, and tears. 18 weeks of dedicating my heart, soul, mind and spirit to this one day. I was nervous as all hell sizing up the competition but really couldn’t get a read being everyone was wearing huge baggy clothes. I started to think to myself, sitting in my chair with my headphones blaring, of all the hard work and shit I had to sacrifice to get here. We had our meeting and sat through all of the bullshit but I continued to focus on what needed to get done. All I heard in my head were the cheers, thoughts, and comments that I have received from my brothers on The FORVM “bring this shit home” “you got this on lock” “bring the gold back home to the ANIMAL family”. The pump room smelled like ass, pits, and pussy--the smell of a gladiator locker room. I got pumped, tanned, oiled, and ready. They lined us up to go onstage, I took a deep breath and let loose. The lights are hot, I am dripping sweat, but killing every pose.

I go on stage for my two divisions and for my 60 second routine. This is where I belong, this is my home, this is my calling, I had officially found my HOME away from home… The stage, the crowd, the cheers, yells and constant flexing. They call us out by our classes and I DID IT. I take first place in my first class, then get called out again and take first place in my second class. I get backstage and start to ponder, but wait… They call my number and walk me to the stage again and to my surprise and awe I am awarded the Best Posing award for men’s bodybuilding. HOLY FUCKING SHIT, you talk about going in and cleaning house and on my first show. I get backstage and am greeted by my trainer. I sit and stare like love at first sight at my awards and break down in complete tears like I just won the Olympia. I could not believe what I had just done, I just did what takes most years to achieve, but on my first show I could not have imagined.

The tears flowed and I am approached by a world class natural professional, and he tells me in my ear that I have what it takes to be one of the best in the world. He tells me my emotions and tears alone tell my story, that I have a gift and to not lose it or give up on it. This is what it is all about brother. Hard work… The only way we know how to work… There are no options.

Now, to wrap this up and get to the nitty gritty of what ANIMAL means to me… Keeping it real and honest, ANIMAL has become a place of comfort and happiness. The biggest thing it means to me is achievement, ANIMAL has made great supplements that have helped people, mainly myself, achieve great physical heights; though U-Rep told me it wasn’t the supps that got me my two first place trophies that it was my dedication, hard work, and desire. He was completely correct, but with these great supplements and products I was able to be and become the ANIMAL I did on and off stage. ANIMAL is a tremendous part of my life in and out of the gym. I have learned so much and not so much in regards to dieting or training, but mainly how to dream and achieve your goals and how to truly be dedicated to something… I have learned to be a strong ANIMAL mentally, physically, and spiritually and have found a great brotherhood. This is what ANIMAL means to me!"

krazyassmexican
01-08-09, 12:09 pm
well done brother enjoy!

dannynb
01-08-09, 12:29 pm
Wow...that is one hell of a prize. Congrats bro...enjoy the hell out of it.

Mr. Aestheticz
01-08-09, 4:39 pm
I Would Type A Long Story!

But Thank You So Much From My Heart And Soul!

Omg This, I Can Not Even Put It Into Words, I Am Crying As I Sit Here!

This Is Unreal!

I Have Been Truly Blessed In Ways I Can Not Even Imagine!!!!

thank-you :*************(

Mr. Dead
01-08-09, 4:42 pm
Triple HUUUGE congrats!!!

wedge
01-08-09, 4:47 pm
Congrats brother.

Firefist
01-08-09, 5:08 pm

This Is Unreal!

haha, a BIG congrats to you man! you finally found out the good news!

enjoy!

sanga
01-08-09, 5:16 pm

This Is Unreal!

What a prize, well done to you mate, hope you have a great time, see you there at the cage.

NickSP
01-08-09, 6:25 pm

This Is Unreal!

Look who decided to show himself lol You did type a long story, that was your entry. Well deserved man.

Mr. Aestheticz
01-08-09, 7:30 pm
Look who decided to show himself lol You did type a long story, that was your entry. Well deserved man.

YEHA THAT WAS MY ENTRY I PUT A LOT OF HEART AND SOUL AND THOUGHT INTO THAT DUDE!

YOU KNOW I HAVE TO REPRESENT CT AND HOLD THE FORT DOWN BROTHA!

Mr. Aestheticz
01-08-09, 7:30 pm
What a prize, well done to you mate, hope you have a great time, see you there at the cage.

I LOOK FORWARD TO FINALLY MEETING YOU!

arsilva
01-09-09, 12:05 am
congrats Mr. A

see u at the Cage and at Party with the Pros!

Hollow
01-09-09, 11:32 am
Huge congratulations to you Mr. Aestheticz!

Cellerator65
01-09-09, 11:36 am
congrats A

Wasteland
01-09-09, 11:38 am
Congratulations. Sounds very exciting.

naturalguy
01-09-09, 11:43 am
A big congrats!

You are extremely fortunate, this is going to be a weekend you will never forget.

Valkyrie44
01-09-09, 11:44 am
Congrats Mr. Aestheticz. This is gonna be the experience of a lifetime for you. Come back in March and tell us what a great time you had.

G Diesel
01-09-09, 11:50 am

This Is Unreal!

Big congrats bro... You seized an amazing opportunity by simply writing from the heart and putting your words down for the whole Animal community to share. Make the most of this chance and most importantly, enjoy your time in Columbus. See you there, bro. Peace, G

IRBS
01-09-09, 11:55 am
Congrats man. This is truely a massive prize. Hope you really enjoy it!!

rev8ball
01-09-09, 12:16 pm
HUUUUUUUUUUUGE congrats, bro! That's a helluva deal. Looking forward to causing shit with you in OH....

Psycho77
01-09-09, 12:19 pm
Congrats bro. Make the most of the prize! It's truly a once in a lifetime experience.

Mr. Aestheticz
01-09-09, 12:52 pm
Good Looks For The Luv From All My Brothers, I Still Can Not Believe This Shit!

I Look Forward To Be With Around All You Who Will Be There And Getting To Meet You All And Hit The Iron!

This Is Going To Be An Experience Of A Lifetime!

Greatly Appreciated!

....easy!!!!

Wasteland
01-09-09, 12:53 pm
This Is Going To Be An Experience Of A Lifetime!

Sounds like it. Will you sleep at all?

Mighty Kev
01-09-09, 12:57 pm

This Is Unreal!

Go get em bro!

JUGGERNAUT
01-09-09, 12:58 pm
major league congrats bro!

Mr. Aestheticz
01-09-09, 12:59 pm
Sounds like it. Will you sleep at all?

SLEEP IS THE COUSIN OF DEATH DUDE!

WHY SLEEP WHEN I CAN EAT AND TRAIN ALL DAY LMAO!

Mr. Aestheticz
01-09-09, 1:00 pm
major league congrats bro!

JUGG'S PLESE TELL ME YOU WILL BE THERE?

Wasteland
01-09-09, 1:03 pm
SLEEP IS THE COUSIN OF DEATH DUDE!

WHY SLEEP WHEN I CAN EAT AND TRAIN ALL DAY LMAO!

No, I meant will you be awake the whole time until the Arnold comes, lol. You seem very excited. I think that's awesome.

Dingo
01-09-09, 1:15 pm
Congrats Mr. A!!!!!!!!!
Glad you won!

JUGGERNAUT
01-09-09, 1:49 pm
JUGG'S PLESE TELL ME YOU WILL BE THERE?

That would be a yes.....Sir

J-Dawg
01-09-09, 1:55 pm
First post was just updated with Mr. Aestheticz's winning entry. Be sure to check it out.

Freakshow
01-09-09, 2:24 pm
Huge congratulations man. That will undoubtedly be a weekend to remember.

G Diesel
01-09-09, 2:36 pm
SLEEP IS THE COUSIN OF DEATH DUDE

Quoted for Nas reference...

Peace, G

norrim1
01-09-09, 3:04 pm
Congrats bro! You wrote an amazing entry and are well deserving of this award. I'm sure you'll have a great time.

live2lift
01-09-09, 3:27 pm
Congrats to you brotha. Not to sound too gay, but that was one of the most touching stories I have read in this contest...you def deserved to win and congrats on your acheivements in your first show...that was awesome. Enjoy the Arnold!!!

Peace

Big Wides
01-09-09, 5:54 pm
Huge congrats bro, thats one hell of a prize to win and its a great oppurtunity. Damn your a lucky fella

Elite
01-09-09, 6:02 pm
The Animal crew are gonna be working ya like a dog, a dog I tell'z ya!!!
Read the extra small print when it gets to ya...

Congratulations, you truly deserved this, as you embody the Animal ethos. Look forward to meeting you.

Mr. Aestheticz
01-09-09, 8:28 pm
That would be a yes.....Sir

DEF LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE DUDE!

Mr. Aestheticz
01-09-09, 8:30 pm
First post was just updated with Mr. Aestheticz's winning entry. Be sure to check it out.

THANKS MUCH!

Mr. Aestheticz
01-09-09, 8:31 pm
Huge congratulations man. That will undoubtedly be a weekend to remember.

DUDE I STILL HAVE NUGGETS LEFT OVER FORM SHITTING ON MYSELF LMAO!

Mr. Aestheticz
01-09-09, 8:33 pm
Quoted for Nas reference...

Peace, G

DUDE YOU HAVE BRING ME A COPY OF WHAT IS IN YOUR IPOD, YOU AND ME WILL DEF HAVE A LOT TO TALK ABOUT IN REGARDS TO OLD SCHOOL HIP HOP LMAO!

Mr. Aestheticz
01-09-09, 8:34 pm
The Animal crew are gonna be working ya like a dog, a dog I tell'z ya!!!
Read the extra small print when it gets to ya...

Congratulations, you truly deserved this, as you embody the Animal ethos. Look forward to meeting you.

LMAO!!!

TheBassGuy
01-09-09, 10:47 pm
couldn't have given it to a more deserving guy. enjoy it bro.

TheNextBigThing
01-10-09, 12:26 am
Congrats Bro, That is a dream prize and you deserve it with that entry, well spoken

Flash419
01-10-09, 12:27 am
Congrat bro...

Another awesome win from an AWESOME COMPANY!

jer
01-10-09, 7:58 am
NICE!

Couldn't have gone to a better guy.

Congrats brother.

Mr. Aestheticz
01-10-09, 11:38 am
couldn't have given it to a more deserving guy. enjoy it bro.

NICE!

Couldn't have gone to a better guy.

Congrats brother.

THANKS FELLAS I GREATLY APPRECIATE THAT!

Angst
01-10-09, 3:30 pm
Congrats man, looking forward to see you at the Cage.

cmtz429
01-11-09, 1:01 am
Awesome win. You are one lucky man. Keep theANIMAL alive and have fun at the Arnold.

TNEVZ
01-11-09, 1:37 pm
Thats an awesome prize...congrats to you!

Universal Rep
01-15-09, 10:48 am
Congrats brother... It was all you. Your trip is gonna rock.

Mr. Aestheticz
01-15-09, 3:58 pm
Congrats brother... It was all you. Your trip is gonna rock.

THANKS TO EVERYONE, I AM GOING TO TRY MY BEST TO ALSO GET A CAMCORDER TO RECORD AS MANY MOMENTS AS POSSIBLE AND POST THEM UP ON YOUTUBE TO SHARE!

GREATLY APPRECIATE THE LUV!

...EASY!

arsilva
01-15-09, 3:59 pm
THANKS TO EVERYONE, I AM GOING TO TRY MY BEST TO ALSO GET A CAMCORDER TO RECORD AS MANY MOMENTS AS POSSIBLE AND POST THEM UP ON YOUTUBE TO SHARE!

GREATLY APPRECIATE THE LUV!

...EASY!

what hotel u stayin at bro? or are you not releasing that info lol

Mr. Aestheticz
01-16-09, 7:50 am
what hotel u stayin at bro? or are you not releasing that info lol

I do not have complete details as of yet so I mean what I get and what I feel I can share I will lmao!

widdlewade44
01-20-09, 12:11 pm
Congrats bro! This will be a prize package to remember, enjoy. It was well deserved.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Mr. Aestheticz
01-20-09, 4:16 pm
Congrats bro! This will be a prize package to remember, enjoy. It was well deserved.

Kevin
widdlewade44

GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Universal Rep
01-20-09, 5:07 pm
GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Do you know.... Who's going with you??? Have you been gettin' PMs?????

Mr. Aestheticz
01-21-09, 7:49 am
Do you know.... Who's going with you??? Have you been gettin' PMs?????

I let J-Dawg know already who I am brining with me, so that is all set!

As far as PM's, are you asking for anything specific?

I have worked out so far a fair share of details with j-Dawg so far!