PDA

View Full Version : New to the forums and question on a "stack"

stringed bean
01-08-09, 12:29 pm
What up all,

New to the forums but I have been reading them for a couple months now and let me say that some of the topics I have read have dictated how I lift, the supps I use, and my dedication has gone way up because of this. Not to mention my results.

Before the Christmas holidays I was taking a NO supp. Results were good in terms of strenght but I felt sluggish after the gym and my weight gains were small, (went from 162-168) in about 2 and a half months. So, I decided to try the Animal M-Stak because I'm definetly a hardgainer considering what I eat and how I train. This cycle would begin after all the holiday drinking was said and done on January 2.

Over the holidays I wasn't going to the gym as much as normal because of snow storms, and the gym would just be closed alot, but I still maintained my diet and water intake. After the holidays and Day 1 on the M-Stack cycle i weighed in at 162 (actually lost weight over the holidays). Last night at the gym I weighed in on the same scale 6 days later and im at 171 pounds and my strength in every exercise has gone up especially deadlift (went from 315x4 to 335x5 in one cycle!!). So im happy with these results...On to my question.

By the way been taking a Pak every morning with breakfast for about a month now.

After my first cycle of m-stak Im going to be taking a week off and then stacking m-stak, stak, animal omega, and pak. The way I take m-stak now is first thing in the morning, then wait 30 mins and eat a meal then take my pak. I've read that you should take m-stak 3-4 hours apart from stak and take stak 45 min before training. The problem is that I dont train within 4 hours of waking up so just wondering if i can still take my M-stak first thing in the morning and my stak before I train. Thanks for any responce.

Peace

Wasteland
01-09-09, 11:01 am
What up all,

New to the forums but I have been reading them for a couple months now and let me say that some of the topics I have read have dictated how I lift, the supps I use, and my dedication has gone way up because of this. Not to mention my results.

Before the Christmas holidays I was taking a NO supp. Results were good in terms of strenght but I felt sluggish after the gym and my weight gains were small, (went from 162-168) in about 2 and a half months. So, I decided to try the Animal M-Stak because I'm definetly a hardgainer considering what I eat and how I train. This cycle would begin after all the holiday drinking was said and done on January 2.

Over the holidays I wasn't going to the gym as much as normal because of snow storms, and the gym would just be closed alot, but I still maintained my diet and water intake. After the holidays and Day 1 on the M-Stack cycle i weighed in at 162 (actually lost weight over the holidays). Last night at the gym I weighed in on the same scale 6 days later and im at 171 pounds and my strength in every exercise has gone up especially deadlift (went from 315x4 to 335x5 in one cycle!!). So im happy with these results...On to my question.

By the way been taking a Pak every morning with breakfast for about a month now.

After my first cycle of m-stak Im going to be taking a week off and then stacking m-stak, stak, animal omega, and pak. The way I take m-stak now is first thing in the morning, then wait 30 mins and eat a meal then take my pak. I've read that you should take m-stak 3-4 hours apart from stak and take stak 45 min before training. The problem is that I dont train within 4 hours of waking up so just wondering if i can still take my M-stak first thing in the morning and my stak before I train. Thanks for any responce.

Peace

This place is good at motivating people and keeping them honest like no other forum I've been a part of. Ultimately, if your results have improved, you owe yourself a lot of credit. Good work. That NO product--did it have a lot of stimulants? Are you sensitive to stimulants? It may be the reason for your "crash".

About Animal M-Stak. This product does not work in a vacuum. I speak from experience when I say it complements your diet (food). If your goal is to increase lean mass, then you will need to increase your calories. This is one of the ways the product works--to help maximize lean mass deposition over bodyfat.

If you're going to run this stack, I'd switch the timing of the Stak and the M-Stak in the sense that I'd take the M-Stak pre-lifting.

stringed bean
01-09-09, 11:14 am
Thanks for the reply man.

I'm not overly sensitive to stimulants, as energy drinks and coffee do very little if nothing for me but I get a little rush from the stims in m-stak. After crashing alot after taking the NO supp I was using I read some reviews on it and alot of ppl had the same problem.

So your saying take stak first thing in the morning and then m-stak pre workout? The reason i take m-stak first thing is just to get the most out of my meals. Will switching the order I take this stak affect that?? thanks again.

Wasteland
01-09-09, 11:25 am
Thanks for the reply man.

I'm not overly sensitive to stimulants, as energy drinks and coffee do very little if nothing for me but I get a little rush from the stims in m-stak. After crashing alot after taking the NO supp I was using I read some reviews on it and alot of ppl had the same problem.

So your saying take stak first thing in the morning and then m-stak pre workout? The reason i take m-stak first thing is just to get the most out of my meals. Will switching the order I take this stak affect that?? thanks again.

On the subject of NO and "crashing" you may want to take a look at Animal Pump. I find it's milder and smoother without any crashing. I suggested the M-Stak pre because of the stimulant--may add focus and energy to your workout. The timing of the M-Stak is, in my experience, not that important. Here are two threads that may help you get other opinions on stacking M-Stak with Stak:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=547&highlight=m-stak+stak

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=4149&highlight=m-stak+stak