PDA

View Full Version : Thank You So Much From The Bottom Of My Heart!

Mr. Aestheticz
01-08-09, 7:37 pm
Sorry I Have Been Mia On The Forvm!

I Moved Down To North Carolina 2 1/2 Months Ago And Been Out Here Grinding, But I Still Been Representing Animal And The Brotheren In The Weight Room!

I Am 205 Lbs Now With 14% Bf And About 3 1/2 Months Into My Off Season!

20 Lbs To Go Lmao!!

I Will Prolly Gain A Shit Load The Weekend Of The Classic!

Everyone May Ask Who I Am Going To Bring, And I Def Bringing My Biggest Supporter And Fan "my Fiancee"!

We Are Planning And Prepping Her Plans To Compete In Her First Figure Competition And This Will Be A Great Experience For Us Both!

I Am Planning On Competing Again In A Year And A Half, I Will Make Sure My Ears And Brain Are Open 100% To Take In Every Single Thing That I Will Learn Form All The Pros At The Show!

I Will Be Taking A Shit Load Of Pics And Will Def Be Posting Up And Sharing!

I Will Also Post A Huge Thread To Share The Experience And Everything That Happened!

I Am Very Blessed Right Now And Look To The Sky To Thank My Savior For This Chance And Opportunity!

Once Again Thank You All To My Brotheren And Animal/universal!

McFly
01-09-09, 8:10 am
congrats brother!!! it'll be nice to meet you!

Mr. Aestheticz
01-09-09, 8:13 am
congrats brother!!! it'll be nice to meet you!

THANKS BRO I APPRECIATE IT, I LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU AS WELL!

sanga
01-09-09, 8:38 am
Congratulations once again mate, well done, I hope you have an excellent time, I`m sure you will, I`ll look out for you and say hello.

206ak
01-09-09, 2:51 pm
Congrats bro, keep up the good work. Have fun at the Arnold, and keep us posted on how it went.

wedge
01-09-09, 3:06 pm
Look forward to the pics and posts. Be like a sponge man. It's one hell of a learning opportunity.

Mr. Dead
01-09-09, 3:07 pm
HUUUGE congrats, bro!!!

Hoomgar
01-09-09, 3:13 pm
You scored for sure here homie :D

Congrats and enjoy it my man.

Hg

Mr. Aestheticz
01-09-09, 8:43 pm
Thanks To All For Luv!

Still Can't Believe I Won!

Universal Rep
01-15-09, 10:49 am
Congrats brother. Well deserved.

B Con
01-15-09, 1:19 pm
Congrats and enjoy it. It'll be a pleasure to meet you there as well. Definitely well deserved.

Mr. Aestheticz
01-15-09, 3:57 pm
Congrats brother. Well deserved.

Congrats and enjoy it. It'll be a pleasure to meet you there as well. Definitely well deserved.

B-CON DEF LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING WITH YOU AND GETTING THE CHANCE TO LIFT AND KICK THE SHIT WITH YOU AS WELL!

U-REP PLEASE DO NOT DISAPPOINT ME AND TELL ME YOU WILL NOT BE THERE?

GOOD LOOKS!

...EASY!