PDA

View Full Version : Pump and M-stak on non training days

LoneWarrior
01-08-09, 10:22 pm
I just started taking pump and m-stak together as part of my new stack. I know when to take them on my training days but im not sure when to take them on my non training days do i take them close together like i do before my workouts?

Littlefry
01-08-09, 11:12 pm
I would take M-stak about 40min after your first meal, with or without the red stim its up to you. You could jsut take 5grms of creatine (storm/shock) on your off days instead of the pump to save a bit of money. However if you want to take the pump on your off days Id say take it anytime that feels good to you, once again with or without the red pill, thats at your own descretion.

Wasteland
01-09-09, 10:56 am
I just started taking pump and m-stak together as part of my new stack. I know when to take them on my training days but im not sure when to take them on my non training days do i take them close together like i do before my workouts?

You could default to the time period you would normally take them on training days. On the off days, I would seriously consider dropping the red capsules from both the M-Stak and the Pump.

GJN5002
01-09-09, 3:03 pm
You dont need pump on nontraining days, save em and it will last longer.

NickSP
01-09-09, 3:14 pm
M-Stak you should take every day, either first thing in the morning or between meals, preferably around the same time as you do on training days. But just make sure you get in somewhere (not with a meal). Pump is not 100% necessary on off days, but if you can afford then do it. IMO timing isn't very important for that.

Wasteland
01-09-09, 3:58 pm
You dont need pump on nontraining days, save em and it will last longer.

You don't "need" Pump on off days, but if you have no other source of creatine, you should probably take it (minus the red capsules). In my own experience and based off the feedback from others, the optimal use of Pump is daily.

LoneWarrior
01-09-09, 7:21 pm
Alright thanks guys for the help. I think ill take them at around the same time as i would for my workouts in the afternoon and ill take them like i would before a workout.

LoneWarrior
01-09-09, 7:24 pm
Im definitely taking the red stims out of both of them. Pump is my only source of creatine and ive also heard its good to take daily so i will take it on my off days as well.

Aggression
01-09-09, 7:32 pm
Take M-stak at the time you would take it on a non-workout day. Take either pump, or a regular creatine (storm) on non-training days first thing in the morning. Red pills are up to you. Personally, I never used the M-stak pills. I had 21 reds saved up bc I used Shock Therapy pre workout. I pop the red ones whenever I feel I need a boost.