PDA

View Full Version : superbowl is coming soon

Kludwig64
01-09-09, 1:30 am
gotta have some football fans in here. whats your plans? whats everyone eating?

Kludwig64
01-12-09, 12:14 pm
oh is everyone here too much of an AnImAl to watch football?

Aggression
01-12-09, 12:50 pm
oh is everyone here too much of an AnImAl to watch football?

I don't know what I'll be doing for the SB, seeing how the Giants were eliminated yesterday (they deserved to lose though). For food, I'll probably have a few cheat snaks here and there, but I'll still be sure to get my real meals in.

C.Coronato
01-12-09, 1:10 pm
Very happy the "Men" lost, however there are a few great "healthy" meals that you can through into the mess that the fellas will love :

Chili: Great way to get in your protein. Make it with extra lean beef or turkey, and use reduced sodium beans. Also use Reduced fat cheese and sour cream.

Oven Fried Chicken : Just as good and just as crunchy as deep fried, just minus all that extra oil. Take the skin off and dredge in egg whites, then cornflakes, or breadcrumbs and just throw in the oven. Serve with Honey Mustard or BBQ.

Salsa: make you own salsa. Forget the preservatives in the other stuff. Make your own and its alot healthier than you can imagine.

Hope this helps some.

Brick By Brick
01-12-09, 1:32 pm
I need to ask for that day off. I'll probably eat whatever I want (bulking).

Cellerator65
01-12-09, 2:52 pm
im gonna eat a burrito and use that as my cheat meal for the week.

McFly
01-12-09, 2:59 pm
I don't care who is playing....all I know is I'm going to who ever had the biggest spread of food....I am doing some damage!!!! no chips and dip....I want some fried chicken, biscuits and lots of it!!!!!

InkdMuscle
01-12-09, 3:01 pm
I will prob switch my cheat meal day and save it for superbowl and hit our local HOOTERS with the fellas.

Aggression
01-12-09, 3:01 pm
no chips and dip....I want some fried chicken, biscuits and lots of it!!!!!

Im with you McFly. I'll eat my normal meals, but I'm gonna do work. Fried chicken and biscuits sounds amazing right now. Damn, I'm hungry, and I just finished a meal.

prowrestler
01-13-09, 12:35 pm
KFC, taco bell and buffalo bills

looks pretty similar to my normal diet actually....

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
01-13-09, 2:47 pm
well since my cowboys took another shit on the season again. im rootin for my AFC team THE RAVENSSSSS hahaha.

but ill gladly indulge myself in some ribs, wings and all the other goodies.

On Letting Go
01-13-09, 2:53 pm
well since my cowboys took another shit on the season again. im rootin for my AFC team THE RAVENSSSSS hahaha.

but ill gladly indulge myself in some ribs, wings and all the other goodies.

RAVENS all the way baby! Cant wait for the Steelers game this weekend.

OLG

Corvus
01-13-09, 4:45 pm
Nothing different. Maybe just more of it. Who's going to win this year anyway?

J.Damico
01-15-09, 11:23 am
This is my favorite snack
skinless chicken breast tenderloin
dipped in egg then breaded with whole wheat flour, thrown int he oven at 350 for about 15 minutes, then taken out and drizzle some hot sauce on it, perrrfeccttt

mritter3
01-15-09, 11:28 am
gotta go with the ravens, man that defense is sweet, and as far as food is concerned, lots of chicken wings, and some homemade chilli.

C.Coronato
01-15-09, 11:31 am
gotta go with the raiders, oh wait .. ya .. maybe its time for a new team

GJN5002
01-15-09, 12:12 pm
Id like to see the Cardinals beat the Eagles (sorry philly guys) and the Steelers woop the Ravens. Then the city city of Pittsburgh will reign victorious in the Super Bowl. If all goes as planned Id like to indulge in some primantis bros sandwiches and I.C. Light to cheer on the steel curtain.

Brutus_515
01-15-09, 12:16 pm
Id like to see the Cardinals beat the Eagles (sorry philly guys) and the Steelers woop the Ravens. Then the city city of Pittsburgh will reign victorious in the Super Bowl. If all goes as planned Id like to indulge in some primantis bros sandwiches and I.C. Light to cheer on the steel curtain.

Brother knows his sandwiches! haha Iron City light!!! haha.

I am dieting so i dont get to eat any of that good stuff I get 2 chicken and green meals and finish the night up with some almonds and protien shake....

Mizzarler
01-15-09, 2:15 pm
my falcons are out...but im now pullin for the ravens cause flacco is the man

GJN5002
01-15-09, 2:39 pm
Brother knows his sandwiches! haha Iron City light!!! haha.

I am dieting so i dont get to eat any of that good stuff I get 2 chicken and green meals and finish the night up with some almonds and protien shake....
I grew up an hour outside pittsburgh and love that city. I'll eat some extra for you shaffer.

Firefist
01-15-09, 2:50 pm
well, even though the superbowl is on, im more excited about the ufc event. gsp will be tearin it up, so ill be doin my eating then. ribs, fried chicken, pasta, wings, no alchohol. i cant do burgers and fries either, my body isnt used to them any more. if i eat them, they just run right through and i get sick.

dominate77
01-16-09, 10:01 am
the steelers/ravens game sunday is going to be better than the superbowl

C.Coronato
01-16-09, 10:11 am
well, even though the superbowl is on, im more excited about the ufc event. gsp will be tearin it up, so ill be doin my eating then. ribs, fried chicken, pasta, wings, no alchohol. i cant do burgers and fries either, my body isnt used to them any more. if i eat them, they just run right through and i get sick.

ya man that main event is gonna be crazy. and its a damn shame that you cant do burgers anymore, im not too fond of them fries, but ill chow burgs all day long man. ahha

TheBassGuy
01-18-09, 10:55 am
hopefully my cardinals finally make it to the big dance... That said Im just going to eat a lot of whatever is around. Im thinking ribs and wings...

Kludwig64
01-18-09, 12:44 pm
yea so the giants stunk up the entire east side of the U.S. with there performance against the eagles. because im a giants fan i have no choice but to cheer for the cardinals and hope that they beat mcnabb into a retirement. with that said, im also lookin forward to watchin the ravens get a little revenge tonight. cardinals and ravens in the bowl. ravens win. as for food. i think im gunna try the recipe i saw on an earlier thread wit the oven baked fried chicken.