PDA

View Full Version : Torrent Question

Wolverine25
01-09-09, 1:51 pm
when using torrent as my pwo drink would it be beneficial if I add an extra scoop of whey protein (24grams of On 100 % )? or torrent had enough protein? Btw. does torrent have any aminos?

TigerAce01
01-09-09, 2:07 pm
No extra protein is needed brother. There are 20 grams, as you see, but they are hydrolyzed whey, designed to be extremely fast acting, and adding normal whey would actually slow down the rate of digestion.

And there are PLENTY of aminos in Torrent, especially leucine, the most anabolic of the aminos. There are 8,000 mg of leucine added to the mix of torrent. There is also added glutamine and others.

Just mix it with 20 fl oz of water and shake it up, then bang it down. That's it. Simple, easy, effective.

-Ace

Aggression
01-09-09, 2:23 pm
Torrent is enough protein in it for PWO.

Another way to go about it is to slam a whey shake 15-20min after your Torrent shake. I know a few dudes that do this.

live2lift
01-09-09, 2:33 pm
when using torrent as my pwo drink would it be beneficial if I add an extra scoop of whey protein (24grams of On 100 % )? or torrent had enough protein? Btw. does torrent have any aminos?

Just take the Torrent by itself. 20 grams PWO is enough...remember it is the quality of the protein that matters, not just the amount. And the quality of the protein in Torrent is the best you can get. Hope this helps bro.

Peace