PDA

View Full Version : big thanks to the easy going guys at universal/animal

arsilva
01-09-09, 2:08 pm
My mom wanted to grab me an Animal hoodie for christmas, but mistakenly got me a pullover, when I would have rathered a zip-up. In talking to the guys at Universal, they sent me a new zip-up hoodie, with a postage sticker in the box, trusting that I will send back the pullover. Well, I got the zip up yesterday, and am going today to mail back the pullover.

Big thanks to the guys at Universal for their trust and great customer service. just wanted to make this known to everyone.

Aggression
01-09-09, 2:26 pm
My mom wanted to grab me an Animal hoodie for christmas, but mistakenly got me a pullover, when I would have rathered a zip-up. In talking to the guys at Universal, they sent me a new zip-up hoodie, with a postage sticker in the box, trusting that I will send back the pullover. Well, I got the zip up yesterday, and am going today to mail back the pullover.

Big thanks to the guys at Universal for their trust and great customer service. just wanted to make this known to everyone.

Universal prides themselves on their Customer Service. I've heard nothing but good things when it comes to their CS team. Similar stories have been told on this forvm, and they all end well.

Dedicated2Liftin
01-11-09, 2:07 pm

Good deal, bro.

Corvus
01-13-09, 4:40 pm
I had an issue once where I had to return something. The experience I had was pretty cool.

C.Coronato
01-13-09, 5:17 pm
Glad to hear it is a very trusted company. I also have heard that they take pride in their customers and like to make them feel special. Where else can you call and actually talk to someone and not just talk to a machine for hours with still no damn results?

ghost
01-13-09, 5:42 pm
Glad to hear it is a very trusted company. I also have heard that they take pride in their customers and like to make them feel special. Where else can you call and actually talk to someone and not just talk to a machine for hours with still no damn results?

exactly, i called today and was connected right away and had the problem resolved within 4 minutes. i have NEVER in all my years as a consumer, been able to contact a company and speak with a person and have it resolved so quickly and amicably.

Customer Service is a number one priority here, and wouldnt have it any other way!

TheBassGuy
01-13-09, 6:20 pm
I ordered a shirt one time and didnt get it for like...a month. I understand I live in Canada, but that should mean it takes forever to get a package. I pm'd Urep and then like.. the next week I had my shirt :D That's some good CS right there.