PDA

View Full Version : Feeling dizzy when on the vitamin pak

bet09
01-09-09, 6:10 pm
Hi, first post here. Not sure if this is in the wrong section. Thought this would be the best place to post.

Me and a buddy of mine started training this Monday. I didn't take the pak on Monday, not sure about Tuesday either. But I'm sure I took it on Wednesday and Thursday. Today is Friday. I have not taken it today because the way I was feeling when I was on it. I felt a head change, not sure if those are the correct words to use. But I felt dizzy and my vision was a bit out of focus also. Maybe it just had to do with the dizziness.

I'm not gonna say anything about my urine because I read it's normal for it to be bright yellow. Me and my friend started taking the vitamins this week and I asked him if he felt the same way I did, and he said he did feel the same when he took them.

I'm trying to drink a lot of water with it. I know you're supposed to. Also I'm taking them after a meal. Is not having enough water in me when taking the pills causing me to feel dizzy?

I'm only taking 1 pak a day. Not two. Same goes for my friend. Though I'm not sure if he's drinking a lot of water.

Is there any short term or long term side effects if I use the animal pak for a long period of time?

sanga
01-09-09, 6:20 pm
How old are you and your friend?

No you shouldn`t feel dizzy, the chances of you and your friend being allergic to something in Pak, especially at the same time must be a million to 1.

bet09
01-09-09, 8:01 pm
How old are you and your friend?

No you shouldn`t feel dizzy, the chances of you and your friend being allergic to something in Pak, especially at the same time must be a million to 1.

I'm 21. And my friend is 23.

Ya, I know what you mean about the chances and all. It is weird that we both are experiencing just about the same thing when taking them.

I blend my vitamin pak in a blender with my 100% whey. I can't swallow the big pills alone. Not sure if this is why. But then again, I asked my friend if he felt dizzy too and he said yes. He doesn't blend them like I do.

JeremyT
01-09-09, 8:03 pm
The question might be, what else are you taking other then the Pak? Have you recently stepped up your training? I know that when I train really hard I get dizzy and feel faint.

Is this just randomly during the day or whilst training?

bigffmike
01-10-09, 10:27 am
I'm 21. And my friend is 23.

Ya, I know what you mean about the chances and all. It is weird that we both are experiencing just about the same thing when taking them.

I blend my vitamin pak in a blender with my 100% whey. I can't swallow the big pills alone. Not sure if this is why. But then again, I asked my friend if he felt dizzy too and he said yes. He doesn't blend them like I do.

Try not blending the pack up. Take one at a time if you need too. If you can't swallow the pills try taking them with food or oatmeal. I don't think they are designed to be blended??
Any body else...

What is your training like? Is there something else making you dizzy like what you are doing for training or taking a diff supp.

Big Wides
01-10-09, 11:39 am
If your feeling dizzy then stop taking it. Or just take one suppliment a day and only that one and see if it makes you dizzy. If the day you take only Animal Pak and it makes you dizzy then its the Pak, so stop taking it. Try either Universal or SportsPharma multi-vitimin

sanga
01-10-09, 11:42 am
Agreed, a 1 pill a day supplement might be the answer.

C.Coronato
01-13-09, 10:24 am
have you tried one supp a day? How did everything work out for you? I have never experienced dizziness with animal pak, no side effects at all except the piss. But we all get that.

TigerAce01
01-13-09, 10:39 am
That's so weird. I've never heard of any type of side effect from Pak. I say just do what everyone else is saying. If you still experience the dizziness, just stop. No need to hurt yourself. Have you tried SportPharma's Multi-V? It's a good replacement for Pak, and it's cheaper at about 8 dollars.

-Ace

Wasteland
01-13-09, 11:12 am
Did you take it with a solid meal? A liquid meal? An emtpy stomach?

killinweight
01-13-09, 3:44 pm
make sure you are eating and stay hydrated. hydration is very important. are you drinking water during training? how much?