PDA

View Full Version : Serious quesion related to human body and diet

krazyassmexican
01-09-09, 7:55 pm
long story short and to the point since i started my diet my libido dropped big time i am seriously scared this didnt happend last time, my fats come mostly from evoo, mac nut oil and cashews, almonds =( this shit is sad

Pizzalamp
01-09-09, 9:15 pm
long story short and to the point since i started my diet my libido dropped big time i am seriously scared this didnt happend last time, my fats come mostly from evoo, mac nut oil and cashews, almonds =( this shit is sad

are u getting enough rest?
are u possibly doing too many sets in the gym?
how is your stress level?
are u eating red meat?

IronWilson
01-10-09, 3:13 pm

Try taking Tribulus. It may or may not work for you. It increased my libido when I took it. I had that feeling of well being and was pretty much always horny.

sanga
01-10-09, 4:26 pm
Low fat levels can mess with your test production so I understand.

I`ve used Tribulus with Zinc in the past with good effect, 250mg Trib am and again pm with a dose of 15mg of zinc pm.

I`ve also used Tribulus with Zinc at higher doses for short (3 week) periods of time and noticed some good growth and strength at 2000mg am and again pm with 15mg Zinc with the pm dose.

simpleguy
01-11-09, 4:41 am
are you still using an anti-estrogen? which one (send a pm if it's not UN)

violator
01-12-09, 2:44 pm
id say the culprit is stress & or depression.......that shit can really fuck with u man.....
go see a doctor, they should ask u a few questions and theyll tell u if its that.....
from what i remember, uve had some emotional probs over the last few mths?....then id say its mos def that, but i aint no doc...so check one out......
& the best peice of advice i can give u, if they do diagnose u as depressed, take some time out & really think about whats got u there, & how u can change it...... it happened to me......the doc said i needed meds....and the meds are the pits dude...they take ur libido away completely.....i still remember standing there at the counter, script in hand, pharmacist ready to dish out the shit.....thats when i realised that shit aint gonna solve the problems, its just gonna mask the symptoms.........

fuck all the tribulus/ test boosters, i know u know as well as i do there all a crock of shit....no matter what anyone says....at the end of the day its all in ur mind G, ur are ur own worst enemy....i promise....

Cellerator65
01-12-09, 2:50 pm
KM, you're young... you shouldnt have libido issues.

yohimbe/arginine are vaso-dialators... maybe u dont get enough blood to your member

krazyassmexican
01-12-09, 3:08 pm
are u getting enough rest?
are u possibly doing too many sets in the gym?
how is your stress level?
are u eating red meat?

i am gettin too much rest, too many sets? no i dont believe in that crap, stress? i dunno i think i am alright, no red meat i think it may be the lack of saturated fats

Try taking Tribulus. It may or may not work for you. It increased my libido when I took it. I had that feeling of well being and was pretty much always horny.
i dont like herbs bro lol thanks for the tip

Low fat levels can mess with your test production so I understand.

I`ve used Tribulus with Zinc in the past with good effect, 250mg Trib am and again pm with a dose of 15mg of zinc pm.

I`ve also used Tribulus with Zinc at higher doses for short (3 week) periods of time and noticed some good growth and strength at 2000mg am and again pm with 15mg Zinc with the pm dose. my fat levels are not low by any means

id say the culprit is stress & or depression.......that shit can really fuck with u man.....
go see a doctor, they should ask u a few questions and theyll tell u if its that.....
from what i remember, uve had some emotional probs over the last few mths?....then id say its mos def that, but i aint no doc...so check one out......
& the best peice of advice i can give u, if they do diagnose u as depressed, take some time out & really think about whats got u there, & how u can change it...... it happened to me......the doc said i needed meds....and the meds are the pits dude...they take ur libido away completely.....i still remember standing there at the counter, script in hand, pharmacist ready to dish out the shit.....thats when i realised that shit aint gonna solve the problems, its just gonna mask the symptoms.........

fuck all the tribulus/ test boosters, i know u know as well as i do there all a crock of shit....no matter what anyone says....at the end of the day its all in ur mind G, ur are ur own worst enemy....i promise....
true that bro i cant get into details about my performance this weekend all i have to say is that i had to stay in or it would go down i wanna fucking go to an endo

KM, you're young... you shouldnt have libido issues.

yohimbe/arginine are vaso-dialators... maybe u dont get enough blood to your member

thanks bro

GJN5002
01-12-09, 3:37 pm
dont dismiss stress so easily. Also, training hard can kill the libido. Through the week I could care less about it, till i get home form work and the gym its been 12-13 hrs and Im dead tired. When the weekend comes and Im resting, Im back to normal.

krazyassmexican
01-12-09, 3:39 pm
dont dismiss stress so easily. Also, training hard can kill the libido. Through the week I could care less about it, till i get home form work and the gym its been 12-13 hrs and Im dead tired. When the weekend comes and Im resting, Im back to normal.

i was out of comission for two months just went back to the gym, i dont think training is the issue

stress? i have been having stress since i was born and never seem to affect me

Giant Killer
01-12-09, 4:53 pm
are you still using an anti-estrogen? which one (send a pm if it's not UN)

That would do it.

krazyassmexican
01-12-09, 4:59 pm
That would do it.

it all started way before the anti e
which i stopped friday

mikejones1
01-12-09, 6:10 pm
go to a doctor if you know everything already.

castilo
01-12-09, 9:27 pm

I don't reccomend a so called eit because a diet is only temporary. I don't know why but it seems the more I work out The more horny I get. I have stoped working out though for a while to start a new training and nutrtion. But I am a strong Christian so that makes me guilty. Anyway just a short story there.