PDA

View Full Version : Animal Nitro

BigAnt
01-09-09, 11:45 pm
Animal Nitro

Amino acids…back in the day, my day when I first started weight training; we called them protein pills, the building blocks of protein. All we knew back then was to take them before and after your workout and your muscles will get bigger-leaner and stronger. And there is still truth to that statement.

There are essential and non essential amino acids. Essential amino acids are amino acids that are not produced by the body and must be obtained from food and other sources of nutrition such as supplements. Non essential amino acids are amino acids that can be produced in our body. Failure to obtain enough of even one of the ten essential amino acids may result in degradation of the body's proteins and muscles. To us bodybuilders, power lifters and people who enjoy weight training exercise, that is not a good thing. It will lead to loss of strength, endurance, muscle size and definition. Unlike fat and sugars our bodies do not store excess amino acids for later use the amino acids must be in the food or supplement form every day!

Enter Animal Nitro. What a convenient way to ensure your body has all the proper amino acids it needs. I keep an entire container of Amino Nitro in my gym bag, what no room for it? It is simple, take two or three packs out of the container and throw them in your car, coat pocket or again, in your gym bag. Again, I do not like living in the past, but in my very early years of weight training, I would put a zip lock bag of amino acids in my gym bag. Half would be rolling around on the bottom of the bag, the other half would get lost. But with Animal Nitro, I never have these problems any more!

I like to take one pack roughly twenty to thirty minutes prior to training and another pack immediately after my weight training. On my off training days, when I just do my cardiovascular work (bike, treadmill or elliptical) I take a pack again, right after my exercise session is over. Nitro has a special formula that transports the aminos to bypass the liver and respond to the area which is severely needed, our starving muscles for recuperation!

Sure amino acids have come a long way. And with science constantly changing and more readily information available at our finger tips, we know Animal Pak has stepped up to the plate big time and hit a grand slam with Animal Nitro. Keep a container in your gym bag. Your workouts and muscle will be sure to thank you later!

Freakshow
01-10-09, 12:04 am
Animal Nitro FTW. Love the stuff.

musclealchemist
01-10-09, 12:35 am
Nitro is awesome. I didnt have any for a while and i missed it; it takes FOREVER to recover if you dont have any. Love the stuff.

Elite
01-10-09, 8:05 am
Sadly, due to the excessive price of Nitro here, i've had to prioritise other supps and replace (not entirely possible) Nitro with some bulk EAA & Leucine powders. It was either that, or swapping Pak for another Multi (not an option). Nitro is the Holy Grail of Amino supps, the grandest from and ratio to be found. The convenience goes without saying and i do really miss taking my 5 minute pre w/o & intra w/o packs.

Thankfully the cans of 44 are pretty light, so i shall be picking up quite a few at the cage.

Big C
01-10-09, 9:37 am
Nitro is awesome stuff. I too take it after workouts....followed by some Torrent about 20 minutes later.

However, I take a pack upon wakening to prevent muscle breakdown. Is this a waste?

BigAnt
01-10-09, 4:42 pm
Nitro is awesome stuff. I too take it after workouts....followed by some Torrent about 20 minutes later.

However, I take a pack upon wakening to prevent muscle breakdown. Is this a waste?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sure on an empty stomach soon as you awake is also good....

Big C
01-10-09, 5:32 pm
Thanks Big Ant. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't throwing a pak away. Preventing muscle loss is the name of the game here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sure on an empty stomach soon as you awake is also good....